剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I don't need... you know what?
我不需要听人讲怎么打理我的家 更不需要别人教我如何生活
I don't need a lecture on how to run my own home,much less my life.
毕沙罗的画是家传的
The pissarro was inherited.
是我父亲买♥♥的
My father's the one who made the original purchase.
知道从谁手上买♥♥的吗?
Any idea from who?
巴黎的一个有名的商人
A reputable dealer in paris.
那时战争刚结束 我父亲在军中服役 当时在巴黎休假
It was right after the war. My father was in the army on leave in paris.
他来到一家商店 看到了这幅画 就喜欢上了
He stopped by a shop, saw the painting,fell in love.
他有问及画的来历吗?
And did he question its origin?
那时战争刚结束 很难知道东西从什么地方来的
After the war,it was difficult to know where anything came from.
很多人都死了或者逃往了
So many had died or fled.
你觉得他买♥♥这幅画花了多大的劲?
We,how hard did you think he, uh,actually tried?
我父亲从一个合法的商人那买♥♥的画
My father bought the painting from a legitimate dealer.
我还有文书保存着 他用很公道的价格买♥♥的
I have the paperwork. He paid a fair price.
什么 12,000美元?
What,$12,000?
那个年代12,000美元是一大笔钱了
$12,000 was a great amount of money in those days.
这也和你八年前提出 的2千万美元相差太远了
Well,still,it's nowhere near the 20 million you were trying to get eight years ago.
我只是很好奇
I'm just curious-- does it...
难道你就一点都不想知道画从哪来的?
even bother you at all knowing where it came from?
事实上 我不知道 也没有人知道
Well,the fact is,i don't know where it comes from.No one does.
但是也有人怀疑过 不是吗?
But they have suspicions,don't they?
而且我知道这画有污点 几乎不可能卖♥♥你要的那个价格
And I understand with the taint on the painting, it'll be almost impossible to get the price your asking.
我不知道你是什么意思
I'm not sure I understand where this is going.
毕沙罗的画投保了 - 投保额为2200万美元
The pissarro is insured. - For $22 million.
我知道你们什么意思了
If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting...
什么?
yeah?
我对于Hellman感到遗憾 确实是这样 但是法庭是要讲证据的
I feel bad for mrs.Hellman, I really do,but the court heard all the evidence.
那位女士没有机会
That woman did not stand a chance.
那正是为什么我提出了庭外和解
Which is precisely why I offered her a settment.
如果她同意撤销诉讼的画 我就把我卖♥♥得的30%的收入给她
30% of the proceeds of any sale I made if she agreed to drop her claim against the painting.
她拒绝了? - 她孙子
And she refused? - Her grandson.
他把协议书砸到我脸上
He threw my attorney's offer in my face.
我必须考虑到我父亲的荣誉
You know,I had my father's honor to consider.
我得用父亲的荣誉 同这个记忆衰退的老人作比较
I had to match it against the compromised memory of an elderly woman.
如果是你的父亲 你会相信谁?
If it were your father, who would you believe?
嘿
hey.
看上去你正认真工作? - 没有 进来吧
Oh,it looks pretty serious. Huh? - No.Oh,no.Come in.
我只是在...
Yeah? - No,actually,no.I'm just,uh...
我只是弄清点支票簿 - 银行打了电♥话♥给我
I'm balancing my checkbook. - The bank called.
我想我买♥♥东西透♥支♥了
I guess I overdrew paying some bills.
别提了 - 什么?
Oh,don't say it. What?
我是个数学天才 我连我自己的账目都处理不好
I'm a math genius,and I can't even balance my own checkbook.
我从老爸那里听得太多了 - 我可什么都没说
Right.I got an earful from dad. - I didn't say anything.
我应该知道老爸同我住在一起
I should have known,you know, this arrangement of dad living with me
只能让我们都变得疯狂
would just end up driving us both completely insane.
现在我清楚了 为什么你要买♥♥这房♥子?
I sort of get it now. I mean,why you bought the house.
就像给你一个依靠? 那就是你长大的地方 有你的家人
It's,like,it gives you an anchor,you know? I mean,where you grew up,your family.
Yeah.
怎么了?
What's up?
你觉得我们为什么从来不信神?
Why you think we were never religious?
因为妈妈想要圣诞树
Mom wanted a christmas tree.
就是 这很可笑 是吧?
Yeah,exactly. I mean,it's funny,right?
这个案子让你想到这些了?
This case got you thinking about at?
有一点
Yeah,a little bit.
Charlie 又要你帮忙了
Actually,I need some help with this,charlie.
太好了 老爸一直奇怪 为什么我没有把事情做完
Oh,great,and dad wonders why I can't get any work done.
我只是想找出那个偷走 毕沙罗画的人下一步会怎么走
Well,it's just I'm trying to figure out where, you know,whoever stole the pissarro would go next.
在Wheeler死掉的情况下
With wheeler dead...
我想可供选择去向的也不多了 - 是的
I imagine the options are pretty limited. - Totally.
不过我还是怀疑这幅画 最终只会出现在几个地方
But I do suspect that there are only a places that this painting might end up,
可以通过可能性散布网络的方法 画出散布图
and that can be charted with a diffusion map usg a network diffusion proba...
慢点说
Just slow down.
就像车辆在公路网上行驶
It's like a vehicle traveling along a network of roads.
汽车可以开到任何地方 是吧?
You know,cars can go anywhere,right?
不过一辆商用卡车就会 被限制到一些路线上
But a commercial truck is limited to how many routes it can travel,
如果这辆卡车运送的是危险物品的话 那么这个网络就变得更受限了
and if that truck is carrying hazardous material,well ,then,the network becomes even more restricted.
如果它运送的是核废料的话 网络限制就更大
If it's carrying nuclear waste,the network becomes even more limited,
只有核废料仓库 可以作为核废料的目的地
and there are only a few destinations-- repositories-- where nuclear waste can go.
毕沙罗的画也是这样 它只能去几个地方
It's thsame with the pissarro. There are only a few places that it can travel.
Shoemaker的说法可能是正确的 Hellman的孙子有问题
Shoemakerr might be right on target with the grandson.
我有Shoemaker提出庭外和解时候的 电♥话♥记录
I have phone logs going back to the time that shoemaker made the settlement offer.
所以?
And?
Hellman夫人的孙子曾打电♥话♥给
Mrs.Hellman's grandson made several calls to a private investigator
专与找寻失窃艺术品的私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 他叫Peter Tucci
specializing in the recovery of stolen artwork,peter tucci.
好像我知道这个名字?
Why do I know that name? - He has,uh,
他和一桩伊斯坦布尔的诉讼有关 Ness就是为此在土耳其的坐牢的
pending charges in istanbul related to the crime that michael ness is doing time r in turkey.
Ness是从数据库里筛选出的艺术大盗
Ness is one of the art thieves that crlie pulled off the database.
是的 来看看 这是博物馆监视录像的数码文件
Yeah,check this out.the museum records its, uh,security footage digitally.
我把三个月前的抓出来转成了MPEG文件
I pulled an mpeg file from about three months ago.
不错
Nice.
Hellman夫人的孙子? 他在踩点?
Mrs.Hellman's grandson? Is he casing the place?
他三年就与Tucci有联♥系♥
He contacted tucci three years ago.
商讨雇用Ness去盗取毕沙罗的画
About hiring ness to rip off the pissarro.
不过Ness被捕了 这项工作就不能做了
But when ness got caught,he couldn't do the job.
Joel Hellman有很大嫌疑了
Joel hellman really couldn't take no for an answer.
我不认识叫Ronald Wheeler的人 也不知道他怎么死的
I don't know a guy named ronald wheeler or how he ended up dead.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
给我说说你和Peter Tucci的关系
Tell me about your relationship with peter tucci.
那是三年前的事情了
That was over three years ago.
就是在法庭裁决你败诉的时候
Right around the time the courts decided against you.
我那时非常生气 于是去做了那件蠢事
I lost my cool. It was a stupid thing to do.
我很了解你当时的感受 你看着她受罪
Look I understand how you feel. I mean with your grandmother and all
却无能为力 - 那些人使得她局促不安
and then not being able to help her. - They embarrassed her.
他们请医生来测试她的记忆能力 把她带回了那段不堪回首的日子
They brought in doctors and tested her memory and made her live through things that...
这是你三个月前在博物馆的照片
that's a photo of you at the museum taken three months ago.
我经常去
I go a lot.
不知怎么的 我觉得去
I don't know,somehow it made me feel...
面对它会让我更舒服点
better to be close to it.
这怎么都不及自己去拥有它吧
Not as good as having it would make you feel thoughright?
不是这样的
No.
我告诉过你 我什么也没做过
I told you,I haven't done anything.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
也许他曾经想过把画据为己有 但我觉得不是他做的
Well,I think he thought about it, but I don't think he did it,
他也没有故意的去掩盖他的行踪
he didn't make any real efforts to cover his tracks either.
那让我们再把目光放到画主身上吧 Shoemaker和他的保险计划
Well,now we're back to the owner, shoemaker,and the insurance scam.
不错的想法 但是迄今为止我还找不到 证据能证明画主和盗画人有任何的联♥系♥
It's a nice theory,but so far I can't find a paper trail between shoemaker and our thief,wheeler.
没有发现有通过第三方交易的痕迹 什么都没有
I mean,there's no payments to a middle man,there's nothing.
那幅画肯定被藏在哪里
That painting's got toe somewhere.
真是个恐怖的数字
Yeah,the numbers are staggering.
纳粹党掠夺了数十万记的艺术品
The nazis looted hundreds of thousands of artworks.
简直相当于那时 整个欧洲艺术品的五分之一
Nearly a fifth of all european art at the time.
到现在都还有很多艺术品流失在外 比如说博物馆 商人 收集者等等
Yeah,there's still a lot out there,you know? Museums,dears,collectors...
简直就是一场令人震惊的血腥掠夺
yeah,it's just appalling-- blood trade.
这儿有个行动模式
I am starting to see a pattern here.
大量的艺术品就是从这些线路 流失海外的
You knowthe heaviest flow of art running along these networks.
中国是这些被盗艺术品集散的首选地
China being a prime destination.
所以我们首要关注 通往中国的线路
So we should start concentrating on networks supplying to china.
不是你♥爸♥爸打来的吧 - 都弄僵了
wouldn't be dad,would it? - It's a standoff
从我对伟大的艺术家的研究中 我又有了另一个发现
hey,here's another chestnut from my rather exhaustive study of the great artists.
你们知道吗 莫奈的父亲曾经想要他 成为一名食品杂货商
Do you know that monet's father wanted him to be a grocer?
真的吗
Oh,yeah?
还好他没有听话
good thing he didn't listen.
父亲会把他们的意愿强加于儿子身上
Well,fathers imposing their wls on their sons...
这是一种天性 - 不是什么好的东西
I tell ya,that is the stuff of legend. - This is hardly so grand.
刚刚他给我发的短♥信♥ 把我拒绝倒垃圾
I mean,the last message he left me equated my refusal to take out the garbage
等同于我对安定生活的厌恶和失败
with my supposed commitment-phobia and my failure to settle down.
他说的或许也不全错
There might be some truth in that.
什么
There what?
我只是说说而已
Uh,I'm just saying...
说道哪里了 中国?
where were we? China?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表