剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你丈夫满世界
Your husband races yachts
参加比赛?
around the world?
一定很刺♥激♥
Must be pretty exciting.
我已经不怎么旅行了
I don't do much traveling anymore.
我不是说你
I didn't mean for you.
他应该不常在你身边吧?
I can't imagine he's around much, huh?
你们有三个孩子?
And you have... three children?
孩子们跟这有什么关系?
What do my kids have to do with this?
我可是想象到一幅场景了
Well, it paints a pretty complete picture for me.
你独自在家 抚养三个孩子
All I see is you at home, alone, raising three children,
你丈夫却像个小伙子那样 在外花天酒地
and your husband is out partying like he's still 25 years old.
你为他做了多少牺牲?
Haven't you made enough sacrifices for this man?
Sarasin夫人 你丈夫走私的物品的性质
COLBY: The nature of what your husband was smuggling, Mrs. Sarasin,
足以让他被定为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
means that he can be classified as a terrorist,
如果你要帮他隐瞒
and the fact that you're helping him
你也会被定为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
means that you can be classified as a terrorist also,
然后就是永久关押
and you can be detained indefinitely.
那你就不得不牺牲孩子们了
MEGAN: Which means you'd be sacrificing your kids, too.
你确定你想这么做?
Is that something you really want to do for him?
你觉得他会为你做这样的牺牲?
Do you think he would ever do something like that for you?
这艘船是Sarasins的一个朋友的
So, this boat belongs to a friend of the Sarasins.
他妻子说他在这躲了一阵了
The wife says he's been hiding out on it for a while.
你先上
You're lead.
Reid Sarasin
Reid Sarasin.
联邦特工!快出来!
Federal Agents! Come on out!
他不在这里
He's not in here.
至少在这呆过
Looks like he was.
他老婆会不会通风报信?
Do you think his wife tipped him off?
我想她不会 不过她也许知道他已经走了
No, I don't, but she might have known he was already gone.
我给Don打电♥话♥
I'll call it in to Don.
看他们要不要对他妻子采取什么行动
See if they wanna have another go at the wife.
嘿 过来一下
Hey, guys, come here.
看那个
Took a look at that.
Nemo船长 (凡尔纳小说海底两万里中的人物)
All right, Captain Nemo.
我们走吧
Let's go.
上岸来吧
Up on the dock.
你以为我想运那些东西吗?
You think I chose to put those crates on my boat?
他们威胁我
My life was threatened.
我是逼不得已
I was forced to.
是啊 他们还给你一张大额支票
Yeah, they forced you to cash
威胁你去兑现呢
that big check they wrote for you, too?
在那该死的船开始漏水的时候
The whole thing unraveled
事情就不由我做主了
when the damn boat started leaking.
本来会很简单的 靠了岸
I mean it was supposed to be easy, just sail in,
把东西卸下 再开往比赛的下一站
unload the crates, sail out on the next leg of the race.
你把导航系统交给了谁?
Who'd you give the guidance systems to?
和你接头的是谁?
Who'd you meet with on this end?
两个男人
Two guys.
不知道叫什么名字
I don't know their names.
我只知道一个电♥话♥号♥码
All I had was a phone number.
嘿 老兄 你这样可不行
Hey, pal, you better do better than that.
你看到三个人被谋杀了
You're looking at a triple murder rap.
什么 开玩笑吧
Wait, are you kidding me?
三个人被谋杀 - 那跟我无关!
Triple murder rap. I had nothing to do with that!
无关? - 听着 我只是驾船 仅此而已
No? Look,all I did was sail the boat, that's it.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anybody.
是啊 但你就在现场
GRAVES: Yeah, you were there.
你在打捞船上
You were on the salvage barge.
但我只是告诉他们
Yeah, I was there to show these two guys
Cheetah号♥沉的地方
where the Cheetah went down
这样他们就能找到
so they could find their crates.
我不知道他们一拿到东西
I had no idea they were gonna kill the crew
就会把船员杀掉
after they got what they wanted.
Reid 那些东西现在在哪里?
Reid, we need to know where those crates are now.
我不知道
I don't know.
最后一次见到是什么时候?
When did you last see them?
回到打捞船的时候
When we came back in on the barge.
他们把东西搬上一辆卡车
They unloaded the crates onto a truck,
一辆黄色的箱式卡车
you know, one of those yellow box vans.
有听到他们说要去哪儿吗?
DON: Did you hear them say anything about where they were going?
不是很清楚 不过
Not exactly, but...
他们是打算马上离开洛杉矶
I do know that they weren't planning on leaving L.A. right away.
他们在等
They were waiting.
他们在等?
They were waiting?
等什么?
For what?
导弹
For missiles.
在洛杉矶的导弹
missiles in los angeles
你可得搞清楚
You gotta be pretty damn committed
为什么要走私导弹到洛杉矶?
to the cause to be smuggling missiles into the U.S.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局知道最后买♥♥家是谁吗?
NSA have any idea who the end customer is on this?
Hashim Aziz是个 彻头彻尾的军♥火♥贩子
Hashim Aziz is an arms dealer at heart.
他的准则就是卖♥♥给出价最高的人
His politics would never keep him from selling to the highest bidder.
这么说他可能卖♥♥给任何人?
I'll tell you that. So now it could be anybody?
好吧 我已经通知了国土安♥全♥局♥
All right, I just brought Homeland up to speed.
让他们加强戒备 不过
They're gonna up security force, but... l right.
Charlie回来了 太好了
Charlie's back, excellent.
我等会和你们碰头 走吧
Come on, I'll catch you up. Let's go, guys.
据Sarasin所说 导航系统是装在黄色卡车里运走的
According to Sarasin, the guidance systems left the docks
类似于这一辆
in a yellow box van similar to this one.
租来的? - 还不确定
A rental? We don't know for sure.
我们已经在和当地的租车公♥司♥联♥系♥了
We've got Agents checking with all the local rental companies.
嫌疑犯是两个男人
Suspects are two males,
中东血统
Middle-Eastern descent.
他们给Sarasin的电♥话♥
The contact number they gave Sarasin
是一个国际号♥码
traces to a "world phone,"
一个约旦用户 帮不上什么忙
it's a Jordanian carrier and they won't help us.
我的人在查Hashim Aziz的 洛杉矶联♥系♥人
Our people are generating a list of Hashim Aziz's known associates in Los Angeles.
Sarasin能认出来一两个
Maybe Sarasin can help ID one of them.
哦 这要花很久
No, that's a long shot.
整个案子已经花了很久了
This whole thing's a long shot.
这两个嫌疑人
We got two suspects
已经抢在我们前面40个小时了
with a 40-hour lead on us in a city
而这城市有八百万人?
of eight million?
那你的机会就不大了 - 你有什么主意?
Your odds aren't good. All right, so, you got anything?
我没有 不过也许国♥家♥安♥全♥局 的这两位会有法子
I don't, but our friends at the NSA might.
毕竟你们拥有世界上
After all, you guys have the most
最先进的太空监视技术
comprehensive space-based surveillance
和最完备的侦察网络
and reconnaissance network in the entire world.
教授 我们考虑过卫星
Professor, we've thought about satellites,
但问题是运用卫星
but the problem with that type of application
传回的信息量太大
is that there's just too much information.
我们头顶上有四颗卫星
We've got four birds above us...
五颗
Five.
不好意思 是五颗
I'm sorry, five birds.
Geo-16卫星八月刚刚发射
Yeah, Geo-16 was put into orbit in August.
好吧
CORDERO: Fine.
五颗卫星 不间断的传回 4700平方英里的图片
Five birds, sending constant imaging of 4700 square miles,
你对这个信息量有没有概念?
I mean, do you have any idea of how much information that is?
你可能看上30年
You could spend 30 years going through the images
也没找到你要的东西
and still now find what you're looking for.
如果运用目标识别算法就不会了
Not if we apply a target discrimination algorithm.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
你知道的
Well, you do.
无意冒犯 但5岁小孩都知道
No offense, but even a five year old knows.
他每一次在玩具箱找玩具都会用上
See, he uses it every time he goes to his toy box.
假设他在找最喜欢的黄色卡车
Let's say he's looking for his favorite little yellow truck.
但玩具箱里堆满了各种玩具
But his toy bin is filled with all his other toys.
首先他拿出毛绒玩具
First he eliminates the stuffed animals.
然后是飞机和模型
Then the airplanes, then the action figures.
根据大小 颜色 重量 不断分类
He continues sorting by size, color, weight.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表