剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
他发现了那张画是假的 准备勒索你
He found out the painting was a forgery, he tried to blackmail you.
你知道像我们这样的小博物馆要 得到一张毕沙罗的画是多么的困难吗
Do you know how difficult it is for a museum like ours to actually acquire a pissarro?
但是你根本没有得到过 不是吗
Yeah,but you didn't actually acquire a pissarro,did you?
Patrick告诉我那画是假的的时候 已经太晚了
By the time patrick alerted me to the forgery, it was already too late...
那画已经使得我们名声大噪了
the pissarro had put us on the map.
只是下个月的巡展会揭露真♥相♥
Only the tour next month would have exposed you.
我想 如果就在这时画被偷了
I thought if the painting had just.
那也是有百利而无一害呀
disappeared-- what would be the harm?
Shoemaker会拥有他的保险 而博物馆也会有很好的未来
Shoemaker had his insurance and the museum would have had its future.
现在看来是不可能了 不是吗?
Yeah,it's not much of a future now,is it?
不用这样吧 - 绝对有必要 走吧
Is this really necessary? - Yes,this is really necessary.Yes, this is really necessary.
匈牙利警方刚刚把这个给了我们
The hungarian police just delivered this.
这是你的了 奶奶
It's yours,nana.
一直都是你的
Always has been.
我想你的父亲一定是 看到了纳粹在墙上写的字
I think your father clearly saw the writing on the wall with the nazis.
所以他赶到Stolberg那做了幅假画
So he went to stolberg and commissioned a forry.
经过这么多年的
After all these years...
连我也开始怀疑
to think,even I was begning to question
我当年的记忆是否正确
whether what I remembered was even true...
希望这个能让你感到些安慰
I hope this will give you a little bit of comfort.
我简直不能想象 在6岁的时候
You know,I can't imagine-- six years old--
所有的事本来都是开心幸福的
the world around you safe.
可是突然之间一切都消失了 父母 家人 所有一切都消失了
Then one day everything disappears— parents,family,everything you know...
一幅画也就能给你这么回忆了
one painting can only give you back so much.
也许对于Hellman来说
Well,maybe for mrs.Hellman,
那画证明了这么多年来她都是正确的 那也足够了
given the sdom of her years, that'll be enough.
嘿
oh,hey.
不等我回来
What,you guys started without me,huh?
爱因斯坦应该会说我们等你了
I'd think einstein would say we started with you.
不过是在不同时间 不同的空间里 我说的没错吧
Just a different time and space,am I right?
说的不错
I like that.
最近我在仔细研究爱因斯坦
I've been taking a closer look at einstein lately.
吃什么
What's to eat?
烤肉
Red meat on the barbecue.
如果有烧烤炉具的话
Provided we still have a barbecue.
收到我的留言了吗 天然气用完了
Did you got my note,we're out of propan
我以为你会搞定的
I thought u'd take care of it.
开玩笑的 我又拿了一罐
I'm kidding. We got a new tank,we're good to go.
好吧 - 不 不 你坐着
All right... - no,no,no,stay,stay.
我去弄
I got it.
你要去拿烤架吗
You're gonna grill?
对呀 妈妈以前做的那道T骨牛排 还有点玉米在上面
Yeah,you know,t-bone with mom's amazing A little corn on the cob.
要我帮忙吗 - 我可以自己搞定的
You want some help? - No,no.Think I can handle it.
Charles 放白玉米
Charles,that is white corn.
你跟说表姑没有找到过她的家人
Hey,you know how you told me about your mom'cousin not finding anyone.
嗯
Yeah.
不如你给我个名单吧
You think you could give me a list of names?
你准备去找 - 试试吧
You're gonna find them? - Yeah,I mean I'd like to try.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表