剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
is our killer was targeting sex offenders.
那些专门针对未成年女孩的 对吗?
Who were preying on young teens, right?
我为此修改了
Which is why I reset
社区分♥析♥的参数
the parameters of our neighborhood analysis
来显示对未成年人的兴趣
to reflect the interests of teenagers.
三间房♥屋都靠近学校 电影院
All three houses are located near schools, movie theaters
还有超♥市♥
and shopping malls.
孩子们常去的地方?
Places were kids go?
是的
Right.
NASA还没做出决定 Larry
NASA hasn't made any decisions yet, Larry.
别灰心
Don't give up yet.
哦 我当初怎么想的?
Oh, what was I thinking?
我有不寻常的能力?
That I had the right stuff?
Larry Fleinhardt 地道怪人
Larry Fleinhardt, the steam tunnel freak.
哦 得了吧 你不是怪人
Oh, come on, you're not a freak.
你有偏好而已
You are an eccentric.
美丽的
A delightful,
诱人的 性感的偏好
charming, sexy eccentric.
但你不是怪人
But you are not a freak.
你知道我为什么买♥♥那车?
You know why I bought that car, don't you?
31年的福特
The '31 Ford.
我记得是关于它的结构
I remember something about the organization
还有它的艺术线条
and the art deco lines.
是的 但是最关键的
All true, but the tipping point--
让我舍得花钱的
what made me take the pecuniary plunge--
实际是它的前罩装饰
was actually the hood ornament.
是的
That's right.
那是只飞鸟
It was a bird in flight.
一天之前我还是那只鸟
Now a day ago I was that bird.
而现在
Now...
我的翅膀被束缚了
Now my wings have been clipped.
Don 我想有发现了
COLBY: Don, I think we got something.
有很多这些受害者都登陆过的聊天室
Found a bunch of chat rooms that each of the three victims visited.
他们被杀的那天
Now on the day that they were murdered
都和一个叫做
each of them had chatted
“啦啦队少女”的人聊过天
with the same person-- a user named cheerchik15.
聊天记录显示
The transcripts indicate our killer pretended
凶手装扮15岁的女孩
to be a 15-year-old girl.
好的 顺藤摸瓜
Okay, well, trace it.
他很聪明
Well, he was smart.
全在网吧上网
He used Internet cafes, paid cash,
专挑没摄像头的位置
made sure there were no cameras.
没线索了吗?
So what, dead end?
我们让技术员
Except we had our techs check
分♥析♥了聊天室的登陆日志
the visitor logs of those chat rooms
一直到秋天
going all the way back to the fall.
这个“啦啦队少女”以前就出现过
What, this cheerchik appear before?
是的 三个月前
Yeah, three months ago.
现在在网上又找受害者了?
And he just finds them again online?
这又怎么解释呢?
How do you explain that?
还不能解释
Well, we can't exactly,
但是知道调查谁了
but at least we have somebody to ask now.
这家伙用过自己的电脑
The guy slipped up and used his home computer.
IP地址显示叫Brendan McCrary
I.P. address traces back to a Brendan McCrary.
还有呢?
All right, and?
他符合凶手特征
He fits the profile.
他的女儿遭受过
He had a daughter
网友的性侵害
who was victimized by an online predator...
一年前自杀了
She committed suicide a year ago.
妻子在家抵押公♥司♥工作
Wife works for a mortgage company.
他可以接触到
COLBY: So he had access to all
所有的房♥产信息
the real estate information he needed.
好的 去问问他
All right, go for it. Pick him up,
看看有什么发现
let's see what we got.
爸爸
Dad...
看到了吗?
See that?
是的 你真棒
Oh, yeah. Good, son.
-不 我需要答案 -Brendan McCray
So, no, I need some answers... Brendan McCray.
-我得挂了 -FBI
I got to go. FBI.
-有问题要问你 -什么事?
We need to talk to you. About what?
你的网上活动
Your exploits on the Internet.
啦啦队少女 耳熟吗?
Cheerchik15-- ring a bell?
转身 把手放身后
Turn it around, put your hands behind your back.
等一等 我们可是同一战线的
Okay, wait, wait, this is nuts. Guys, we're on the same side.
同一战线?
The same side?
我能解释 只需要
I can explain it. You just need to...
先生 我们也不想这样
Sir, you don't want to do this here.
嘿 通知你母亲
BRENDAN: Hey, call your mother.
找名律师
I need the lawyer.
告诉我 McCrary先生
Tell my something, Mr. McCrary,
你就是“啦啦队少女”?
you are cheeerchik15?
那是我用过的名字
It's a user name I go by.
扮成想要性♥爱♥的
Pretending to be
15岁小女孩?
a 15-year-old girl wanting sex.
对不起 你认为我的当事人做什么了?
Excuse me, but what is it you think my client has done here?
等一等 律师小姐
Hold on a second, Counselor.
Scott Tillman Jared Holt
This is Scott Tillman, Jared Holt
还有John Santos
and this is John Santos.
他们都死了 都和“啦啦队少女”聊过天
They're all dead-- they all communicated with cheerchik15.
什么?
What?
是的 是这样
Yeah, that's right,
他们被杀之前
they were given an address
有人告诉了他们地址
of a house to meet on the day they were murdered.
这是和Santos的聊天记录
This is a chat with Santos.
Santos说"你穿的什么?"
Santos: "What are you wearing?"
“啦啦队少女”说
Cheerchik15:
"你不想知道吗? 呵呵"
"Wouldn't you like to know? LOL."
够了 Eppes先生 -等等 Santos说"我能来吗?"
That's enough, Mr. Eppes... Santos: Hold on. "Can I come over?"
“啦啦队少女”说
Cheerchik15:
"我父母周末不在
"Parents are away for weekend.
我会等你的"
I'll get pretty for you."
Santos说: "我马上就来"
Santos: "I'll be there."
是的 这是我的网名 但不是我说的
Yeah, yeah, that's my user name, but it's not me.
是的 你是要告诉我3个月前的不是你?
Right. You going to tell me it wasn't you three months ago?
呃? -天啊 你不知道是怎么回事
Huh? God, you don't know what this is about, do you?
不 我懂 这是报复
No, I get it. I understand-- it's payback
为你的女儿报仇 对吗?
for what happened to your daughter, isn't that it?
我女儿? -这合情合理
My daughter? I mean, it makesense.
我想这是个误会
I think there is a serious mistake...
因为你不能保护她
Because you couldn't protect her...
是你们不能保护她
You're the ones who couldn't protect her!
-什么? -诱她出去的人还在保释期
What? The guy who lured her out was on parole.
我参加了“家长制止入侵者”协会
I belong to a group called Parents Stop Predators.
我们登陆聊天室 装扮成女孩
We go online to chat rooms, we pretend to be teens
然后将这些人绳之于法
and we have these creeps arrested.
你说什么?
Say what?
也许是协会某人
Maybe someone hijacked
盗用了我的网名
my user name from the group, I don't know,
但我没杀这些人
but whoever killed these men it wasn't me.
Brendan?
Brendan?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
一切都好 -我刚和律师谈了
No, it's fine. Everything's okay. I just saw the lawyer.
她说FBI询问你谋杀案的事?
He said that the FBI was talking to you about some murders?
结果都是误会
It turns out it was all a big mistake.
一场误会?
A mistake?
是的 走吧 -你们可经常犯错误
YeahCome one. You people are always making mistakes.
对不起 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
如果不是你们失职的话
You know, if you were doing your job
我的女儿就不会死了 -快走吧
my daughter would still be alive. Let's go.
这可能会让你高兴点
Not sure this is going to brighten the mood any.
关于那个人的
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表