剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
"数字追凶"前情提要
Previously on Numbers:
生化应用
Practical applications.
Phillip Sanjrani教授?
Professor Phillip Sanjrani?
特别探员William Fraley 你得跟我走一趟
Yes.- Special Agent William Fraley.I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me.
你和FBI合作 这怎么一回事?
You work with the FBI. What's happening?
我不知道 我-会...查出来的
I don't know.I- I'll find out.
这人向巴基斯坦发了一封 生化武器说明书的电邮
The guy e-mailed instructions for a bioweapon to Pakistan.
他们找了些FBI科学家审查我的工作
They got some FBI scientist to review my work
说是可用于对人类的过敏反应
and say it's applicable to human pathogens.
我会把你的报告找出来查清楚
I'll find that report, and I'll review it.
他的研究是为了改良庄稼
His work is in crop development.
为了研究出抵御干旱和虫害的新型农作物
It's designed to create new strains of food crops resistant to drought and insects.
为什么Phil Sanjrani仍在押?
Why is Phil Sanjrani still in custody?
但我们现在清楚了 这不涉及恐怖活动 那么...
We all know that there was no terrorist action.
没差别 已是既定事实
Doesn't matter. He did what he did.
有差别
Yeah, it matters.
这有差别
It matters.
我把Sanjrani余下的工作 发给了巴基斯坦4所大学的科学家
e- il tes ofa'wo to scientists at four universities in Pakistan.
你的安全权限被取消了?
You lost your security clearance?
这是我的律师 他代表我向联邦当局自首
Yeah.This is my attorney,and he's negotiated my surrender to Federal authorities.
我要拘捕你
Mr. Eppes, I'll need to handcuff you.
呃 Andy?
Uh,Andy?
这里土很松 我上不去
I got still got all kinds of slack down here.
你把我拉出去了
You pulled me off!
Andy?
Andy?
Andy不舒服
Andy's indisposed at the moment.
你拿了属于我的东西
You have something that belongs to me.
把包给我
Send up the pack.
我们不知道
We didn't know.
对 你不知道
No. You didn't.
我们两清了 对吧?
So,we're cool,right?
是的
Yeah.
两清了
We're cool.
再联络
Call you later.
你们怎么来了? 我没告诉过别人听证会在今天
What are you doing here? I didn't tell anybody when the hearing was.
我可是FBI的检察官 对这种事清楚得很
Hey. I'm a Federal prosecutor. I know these things.
你脱身了?
You off the hook?
是的 法官接受了政♥府♥的动议 撤销了所有的控罪
Yeah.The judge accepted the government's motion and dropped all charges.
你真走运 Charlie
You are so lucky,Charlie.
你朋友Sanjrani也是
So is your friend Sanjrani.
被联邦拘留三星期也叫走运?
You call three weeksin Federal detention lucky?
相对被扔进牢里 或驱逐出境而言
Well,he could've wound up in jail or deported.
除非FBI硬给人栽罪名
Only if the FBI was intent on seeing something that wasn't there.
你的安全权限怎么办?
What about your security clearance?
那方面没法搞定
It didn't get straightened out.
即便客观来说你根本没错?
Even though you technically did nothing wrong?
局里可不这么认为
Hey,that's not the way the Bureau sees it.
再见了 间谍卫星的生活
Mm. Good-bye to covert satellites.
但还有许多很酷的事等着我去处理
Well,there's plenty of other cool stuff here to work on.
也许你应该考虑下 重新取得安全权限
Well,maybe you should think about maybe getting your clearance back.
那他们还得重新审查我 对吧?
That means a whole new security investigation,right?
但这一次他们会设法不让我通过
Except this time they'll be looking for a reason to say no.
他们会盘问我
They'll grill me.
盘问我认识的每一个人
They'll grill everybody I know.
会给我们带来滋扰和难堪
They'll be intrusive and embarrassing.
听起来像是报复 - 的确就是
Well,it sounds like payback. -Oh,that's exactly what it is.
况且 为了调查案件 我忽略了许多别的东西
Meanwhile,for every case I worked,there's lots of stuff here that went neglected.
数学难题太多 时间太少 - 没错
So much math,so little time. -Exactly.
Andrew Tomkins 22岁 Brian Wright 24岁
Andrew Tomkins,22. Brian Wright,24.
其它情况还是未知
Don't know much about them just yet.
Tomkins被近距离射杀
So,Tomkins was shot at close range.
Wright要么失足要么被人推下
Wright either fell or was dropped.
有人费大力气爬上来 显然为了找某些东西
Somebody tore through their stuff pretty good. Definitely looking for something.
我们得找个熟悉这带山形的人
We'll need somebody that knows the mountains.
嘿
Boo.
没错 也许我们可以看看 Ian Edgerton在不在附近
Yeah,maybe we can see if Ian Edgerton's around.
嘿 伙计 Don
Hey,man. Don.
你在这里干什么? - 刚逮住一个河岸监狱的逃犯
What are you doing here? -I caught up with an escaped convict in Riverside.
今晚还得从洛城机场飞去奥斯陆 追捕一个潜逃的股票经纪
Tonight I fly out of LAX to Oslo. Fugitive stockbroker.
那你拨冗光临是为了嘲笑我们无能吗?
So you came down here to taunt us with your lack of availability?
你好吗 Ian? - Eppes探员
What do you say,Ian? -Agent Eppes.
我让Ian过来给我们出点主意
I asked Ian to come give us a little bit of his wisdom.
你们是否需要追踪痕迹的专家
I don't know if you guys need a tracker.
很多路人经过这里 我们找到了 小孩 一家大小 驴友 小狗
Lot of innocent people up here. We got kids,families, hiker,puppies.
为什么FBI要插手普通的双重谋杀
So why's the FBI involved? Simple double-homicide.
看这个
Check this out.
我们查过了 放在他们装防滑粉的包里
It's been processed. It was in the bag they use with chalk.
系在他的登山索上
Found it attached to his harness.
未切割的钻石? - 对 72克拉
An uncut diamond? -Yeah,72 carats.
价值约50万
It's worth about half a mil.
这下可不普通了
Not so simple after all.
数字追凶 第五季第一集
嘿 伙计们 那俩登山者的资料 查得怎么样了?
Hey,guys,how are we doing on those two dead climbers?
没有犯罪记录 Wright没有工作
No records. Wright was unemployed.
Tomkins有一份兼♥职♥
Tomkins had a part-time job.
两人都没有固定居所 要么住朋友家 要么睡车上
Neither of these guys have a residence. They stayed with friends, lived out of their cars.
所有的时间都用来攀岩
Spent all their time rock-climbing.
那颗钻石--仍是个谜
The diamond-- it's still a mystery.
这家伙怎么都不像个 狡猾的珠宝大盗吧?
I mean, you're gonna tell me this guy looks like a sophisticated jewel thief?
但还是有人要他们死
Yeah,I hear you. But still,I mean, somebody wanted them dead, right?
那颗钻石什么来头?
What about the diamond itself?
我正在珠宝安全协会的数据库上查
I'm running the rock through the Jewelers' Security Alliance database.
你是谁?
And who the hell are you?
特别探员Nikki Betancourt
Special Agent Nikki Betancourt.
Nikki是新人
Nikki's new around here.
如果四年洛城警局经验算是"新"的话
If you can qualify as "new" after four years LAPD.
在我老东家那儿 我们会花更多时间 找线人问话而非数据库搜索
Where I come from, we spend,uh, more time working informants than databases.
不是随便一个巡警都能接到匡迪科的邀请 (匡迪科:FBI总部所在地)
Well,it takes more than street cop attitude to get an invitation to Quantico.
我有法律学位
I got a law degree.
恕我眼拙
Another overachiever.
暂时没有钻石的任何资料 也不清楚它是否偷来的
Nothing so far on the diamond. Don't even know yet if it's stolen.
但肯定不是他们开采的
Well,I mean, the guy didn't mine it.
钻石涉及科学原理 比如如何鉴别之类
There's a science to diamonds, the way they authenticate them and all.
没错 我们去找数学大♥师♥帮忙吧
Yeah,so let's get Mr. Math in on this.
呃 Charlie的安全权限有问题 - 那又如何?
Uh, Charlie has a problem with his security clearance. -So?
Charlie再也不会和我们合作了 能不能回到正题上?
Charlie's not working with us anymore,okay? Can we just leave it at that?
好吧
Okay,then.
那还有个人呢? 叫Flintstone还是Fierstein来着?
Uh,what about that other guy? Flintstone, Fierstein?
Fleinhardt
Fleinhardt.
是的 他和我们合作办过几个案子 还有Amita也是
Yeah,he's worked on a few cases with us. Amita,too.
Brian和Andy 简直全身心投入 无时无刻都在攀岩
Brian and Andy,man, they were full on. Always climbing.
他们有仇家么? - 没有 他们从不惹麻烦
They have any enemies? -No,they never got into trouble.
Brian傻呵呵的很友好 没有人会生他的气
Brian was too goofy and friendly to get anybody mad at him.
那Andy呢?
And how about Andy?
Andy比Brian严肃一点 但也严肃不到那儿去
Andy was a little more serious than Brian,but not much.
他们和谁最熟? - 要数Pete和Skeet
Who knew them best? -That would be Pete and Skeet.
Peter Fuller和Theresa Kulhman 发现两人尸体的登山者
Peter Fuller,Theresa Kulhman,the climbers who found the bodies.
Skeet的真名叫Theresa?不是吧?
Skeet's real name is Theresa? Seriously?
他们只是爬山搭档 还是有别的关系?
So were they just climbing partners,or anything more?
Pete从来不把Skeet当女的
I don't think Pete's even noticed Skeet's a girl.
我们得再找他们谈谈
We're gonna have to talk to them again.
去"岩点"找吧 那是他们徒攀的地方
Oh,well, check out Stony Point. That's where they go bouldering.
什么是徒攀?
What's bouldering?
不用绳索攀上较矮的岩石 我侄子在我老家博伊西也是玩攀岩的
Climbing on smaller rocks without ropes. My cousin back home in Boise is a climber.
你从爱达荷州来?岩石之城!
You're from Idaho? City of Rocks!
什么? - 爱达荷州的岩石之城国家保护区
What? -City of Rocks National Reserve in Idaho?
美丽的花岗岩 险峻的攀登路线
Sweet granite,radical routes.
没去过?
Never been there?
见鬼
Damn it.
差点就到了!
That was close!
要不要试试?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表