剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
他们会马上进行上诉
they could go right back to court.
所以他就造了个假的以防万一
He creates a fake to hedge his bet.
为了能过省下保费 于是他就把画借给了博物馆
Then he loaned it to the museum to get the break in the insurance premium.
也许Shoemaker所做的远非如此
Shoemaker might even be trying to pull off a double scam— have the fake one stolen for insurance,right.
他还叫人把画偷走以骗取保费 接着他自己又把原画出♥售♥
have the fake one stolen for insurance,right. And then sell the real one later on the sly.
那画已经在博物馆挂了一年半了
Why steal back the fake pissarro now?
早不偷 晚不偷 为什么偏偏要选在这个时侯呢
I mean,it's been hanging on the museum wall for a year and a half.
等下 那个人 就是那个馆长说过
Hey,wait,what that guy, that curator guy say...
下个月这幅画要进行一个巡展
it was going on tour. Next month.
也就是说要再一次的对画进行鉴定
Which would have meant another authentication.
骗我一次 是你可耻 骗我两次 是我可耻
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...
现在问题就是
now the question is...
那幅真迹在哪儿 - 没错
where is the real pissarro? - Right.
可以反驳我 但别隐藏你的想法 - 怎么了
You can add,but you can't hide. - What's broken?
给你带了点小小的赠品
I've come with a peace offering.
法式三明治
French dip.
谢谢 你不用那么大老远送来的
Well,thank you,but you didn't have to do that.
其实很多事我都不必去做 但我之所以做是因为我愿意
There are a lot of things I don't have to do, charlie,but I just do them because I want to.
你太过于担心我了
Just feel like you worry about me too much,dad.
Charlie 你长大了 但无论多大 你都是我儿子 我也永远是你的爸
Charlie,look,you're a grown man, but you're still my son and I'm still your father.
我想说的和房♥子还有那些杂务无关
Okay,I-I-it's not about the house or chores.
我想说的是
It's,uh,it's about...
一种责任
accepting responsibility.
爸爸 我
dad,I'm A...
我在这里最有名望的大学中做教授
I'm a full-tened professor at one of the most prestigious universities in this country.
你认为我是怎么得到这个职位的 混来的?
How do you think I got here,by slacking off?
你是数学上的天才 大家都知道
You can do the math, charlie,we all know that,
但人不能自我满足的
but,uh,sometime, you're going to want more for your life.
我知道你现在还不能理解 但是
I know you can't see that right no but...
有时 情况允许的话 你会面对一些选择
sometime,god willing, you're going to have to make a choice
比如说你的工作 还是楼上患流感的孩子
between one of your algorithms and one of your kids upstairs with the flu.
我现在就有个患流感的孩子
I have kid with the flu now?
我看见Larry的时候 当然我很尊敬他
Charlie,I look at larry,you know,a-anI respect him, but look at him-- he's all alone.
但看看他吧 一个人孤孤单单
but look at him-- he's all alone.
每晚都睡在椅子上 把工作放在感情前面
I mean,he sleeps on couches, puts his work ahead of relationships.
你已经有点向他靠拢了
You got to start somewhere.
我说的那种生活 不是一下就这么变出来的
The kind olife I'm talking about, it just doesn't happen by magic.
这就是你老是唠叨我的原因
Is that what this has been all about?
我害怕我变的和Larry一样
U're worried that I'm going to turn into larry?
有时候 我也担心我会变成那样
I worry about that,too,sometimes.
真的
Yeah...
看看我们周围 没有一个成功的例子
because I look around and i don't see the best role models.
比如说 爱因斯坦
For example,einstein.
从没有过真正意义上的家庭生活 和妻子离婚了然后娶了他表妹
Einstein never had a home life. Eitein dumped his wife and married his cousin.
我希望你不是用这个方法来 让我好受点
I hope that's not your way of making me feel better.
爸爸 我不能同时处理所有的事
Dad,I'm wrestling with all this,all of it.
我的工作 帮助Don 还有Amita
My math,my work with don,amita.
对不起 我还没有找到解决这些的办法
I'm sorry, I just don't have it all figured out yet.
你们没有权利这么做 - 事实上 我们有搜查令
You have no right. - Actually,we have a warrant.
太可笑了 你们居然告诉我 我的画是赝品
This is ludicrous. You're telling me that my painting is a forgery
而这一切的根据 只是对一张照片的分♥析♥得来的
based on an analysis of a photograph?
是你交给博物馆的一张照片
A photograph that you submitted to the museum,
我已经和你的保险公♥司♥谈过了 他们会扣留给你的赔付
and I spoke to your insurance company— they're going to withhold your payment.
我要告你们
Yeah,well,I'll take th to court.
法庭不会被你欺骗两次的
I wouldn't count on the courts backing your play a seco time,mr.Shoemaker.
是Hellman一家让你们来的 是吧
The hellmans are behind this,aren't they?
他们请个下三烂的数学家去研究照片 然后说我的画是赝品
They paid some sleazy math expert to look at photograph and say that my pissarro is a fake.
如果他们以为能从中得利 那他们就大错特错了
Well,if they think they're going to get something out of this,they're wrong.
那个假设的不错 但是那个数学家是我们请来的
That's a really interesting theory, but the math expert works for us.
那你告诉我为什么 为什么我要偷自己的画呢
Why? Why would I steal my own painting?
如果它是假的 那Hellman一家 干嘛要花4年的时间试图把画收回去呢
And if it s a fake,why would the hellmans have fought for four years to get it back?
没有什么发现 - 当然
Nothing so far. - Of course,there's nothing!
我没有偷过我的画 我不会就这么毁了我的生活的
I didn't steal the painting and I never shot a gun off in my life.
我的父亲是个值得尊敬的人 他为这个国家上过战场
My father was an honorable man who served his country.
他没有犯下任何的罪行 我也一样
He was not a criminal and neither am i
像Shoemaker会把画藏在哪里呢
so,where would someone like shoemaker hide that original?
如果真的是他做的话 他杀人灭口的计划真是妙极了
If he is our guy,he's done a real goojob of eliminating the one witness who could pin the forgery on him.
杀了Wheeler
By killing wheeler.
如果那画是假的话 那就一定会有个制假者
if he commissioned a fake,there's got to be a forger.
我们的第二个证人
Maybe our second witness.
找到他 我们就找了凶手
Find him,we find the killer.
抓这个人可不容易呀
Won't be easy catching this guy.
很多人都可以伪造的出来
I've met any number oforgers capable of work this good.
也许这个人以前就被捕过
Well,maybe he's been caught before.
也许他在警局还有记录
Maybe he even has a file.
那要筛选的人太多了
That's a lot of names to run down.
如果我们不筛选名字 而是筛选画呢
Well,what if we don't run down the names? What if we run down the paintings?
我们有一张造假者的画了
We have a photograph of the forged pissarro,right?
局里面存有这些年来 被抓过造假者的图片数据库
Yeah,and the bureau has a photographic database of other forgeries seized over the years.
我们只要把照片给Charlie 他就可以对所有嫌疑人进行比对了
So,we give the photograph to charlie, he can do an analysis against all the her forgeries.
既然他能分♥析♥出画是假的 那他也许可以分♥析♥出那假画是谁画的
If he can tell us pissarro didn't paint the fake, maybe he can tell us who did.
根据你们的要求 我把已知的假画和
Per your request, I compared my analysis of the forged pissarro
FBI数据库中的在案造假者进行了比对
to the fbi database of other recovered forgeries.
程序确定了一个人
The algorithm identified one painting in the database
他的作品与已知图片有89.9%的相似
that most closely reseles the handiwork our suspect to an accuracy rate of,like,89.9%.
也就是说你找到疑犯了 - 是的
All right,so you found him? - Oh,I definitely found him.
他是谁 - 他的名字叫Gustav Slberg
So who's our forger? - His name is gustav slberg.
他现在在哪儿 - 他在布达佩斯的一个尤太区
Well,where is he? - He's in a jewish cetery in budapest.
已于1948年死亡
And He died in 1948
就是说 他60年前就死了
So, our forger died 60 years ago?
当时他应该已经很老了
Yeah,so the fake's at least that old then.
国际刑♥警♥刚把 Gustav Stolberg的资料传过来
Interpol just faxed over the fi on gustav stolberg.
1946年他因欺诈罪被判入狱
In 1946,he was convicted of fraud.
2年后死亡
He died in prison two years later.
匈牙利警方因在他铺子里 发现5幅假画而逮捕他
Hungarian police seized what they believed tbe five forged paintings in his shop.
看看那个单子上的第4条
Take a look at the list. Fourth title down.
毕沙罗
The pissarro.
匈牙利警方认为5张画都是假的
Hungarian police assumed all five canvases were a fake.
是的 但其中一个不是
Right,but one wasn'T.
所以那张真正的画在 匈牙利警署的库房♥里呆了60年了
So,we think that the real pissarro's been sitting in a hungarian police vaultor 60 years?
我一点都不惊讶 共♥产♥党什么东西都舍不得丢
Wouldn't surprise me. The communists never threw anything away.
他们把那件真迹与其他的烂货 全部都搁在了一起
They packed the piarro into a crate along with the other forgeries.
也就是说Hellman的父亲 付钱让Stolberg画了张假的
So mrs.
然后把真迹留给了他人秘密保管
Hellman's father must have paid stolberg to paint the forgery and then gave m the original for safekeeping.
说明公义还是长存的 纳粹党拿到的只是个假货
At least there's some justice; the nazis looted a fake.
也就是说Shoemaker说的都是真的
It also means that shoemaker's probably telling the truth.
他不知道那画是假的
That he didn't know the pissarro was a forgery.
或许根本没人知道是假的
And maybe no one did.
但是那幅画在巡展前一个月被偷
Look,the fact that that painting was stolen a month
这应该不会是个巧合吧
before it was supposed to go on tour can't be a coincidence.
等等 那个博物馆管♥理♥员♥
Wait a minute. Hold,the museum conservator.
没错
Yeah.
如果你说的是真的 已经找到了那幅真迹的话
If what you're saying is true, that the real pissarro has been found,
那我一定是搞错了 - 搞错了
then I must have made a mistake. - A mistake?
你干这行已经20年了
But you've been doing this for 20 years.
事实是 你根本就在撒谎 对不对 - 从一开始你就知道那画是假的
The fact is,you lied to us,didn't you? You knew that pissarro was a fake the whole time.
我们说的不仅仅是幅画了 有一个人因为这个而死
Now we're not just talking about a painting. A man is dead.
你现在面对是谋杀的作为共犯的起诉
And you're looking at conspiracy to commit murder.
无论给了你多少钱 都是不够的
Whatever y were paid,mr.Holden, it's not enough.
给钱
Paid?
你认为我的正直是钱能买♥♥的吗?
You think my integrity would be for sale?
他说这会把我们都毁了 我们已经宣布拥有了那幅画
He said it would ruin us. We'd already announced the acquisition.
说它是纳粹掠夺来的是一回事
It's one thing to display a painting that's suspected of bei nazi looted art...
但是展出一张假画...
but to exhibit a forgery?
是谁说的?
Who said it would ruin you?
抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
Holden把你供出来了
Holden gave you up,ruiz.
为了这座博物馆的名声 我贡献了我的一生
Spent my life devoted to the reputation of this museum.
杀人可对名声没什么帮助
Killing a man's not going to do much for the reputation.
Wheeler是个骗子
Wheeler was a charlatan.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表