剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Hey,Dad,where's Charlie? - He ran out to the garage to get a couple of files.
等等 我有话跟你说 - 不 我赶时间
But hold on,I want to talk to you. - No,I'm in a rush.
Charlie马上就回来
Now,now,Charlie will be back.
听着 你是儿子 我是父亲 这永远不会变
Now,look,you're the son,I'm the father. Now,that's not going to change.
不到万不得已
So,until the inevitable
都由我来决定我参与的事情危险与否 明白?
I'll be the one to decide what is or isn't too dangerous for me to be involved in,all right?
你让Charlie把我排除出去好像我低你一等
It's more than just a little condescending for you to tell Charlie to exclude me.
你需要我知道的东西 - 好吧
You're going to need what I know. - All right.
这城市的大部分自来水系统都是经我手建的
A lot of that current water system was built under my watch.
对不起 我没觉得我高人一等 只是...
I'm sorry.I don't mean to be condescending. That's just...
嘿 - Charlie 知道谁控制了组织吗?
Hey,guys. - Charlie,you get anywhere with who hijacked the cell?
任何有途径得到设计蓝图的人
Anyone who had access to the blueprints for the plan.
我在想是不是Maliki的哪个助手
I'm thinking,like,one of Maliki's lieutenants.
嗯 不对
Well,actually,no,no.
恐怖组织特性决定了
See,by the very nature of the way a terrorist cell is structured
组织内的每个人所触及范围都是有限的
Everyone involved is intentionally given a limited perspective.
你知道 如果一群孩子在泳池里游泳
You know,if a bunch of kids are swimming in a swimming pool,
如果一个大人也在泳池里 尽管他离孩子们很近
and there's an adult in the swimming pool with them, even though he's closer to the kids,
理论上成为他们中的一员 他也没有办法顾及一切
technically becoming part of their network, he can't really see everything that's going on,
所以救生员最有利的位置是在泳池外
so the most advantageous position for a lifeguard is outside the pool.
这样 他可以看到发生的每件事
That way,he can see everything that's happening.
所以我认为劫持这个计划的人 应该有更多的信息
So,it seems to me that whoever hijacked this plan had to have had the wider perspective.
好 那就是在组织外部的人
Right,someone outside the cell.
据我所知恐怖组织
From whatever I've read about terrorist groups,
领导者往往把自己隔离出来
the,uh,the leaders they insulate themselves.
那么 谁?
So,who?
在组织外部能够联♥系♥到Sharif al Maliki?
Who from the outside world had contact with Sharif al Maliki?
我知道了 我要走了...
I got it.I got to go...
你在杀死Maliki的组?
So,you were on the squad that did Maliki?
什么意思? - 你的组把他杀死的?
What was that? - Your team took him out?
对 所以?
Yeah.So?
你知道他已经死了 不告诉我们
Yeah,so you knew he was dead,but you just,what?
让我们浪费时间
You let us waste our time.
Eppes 谍报研究中心如果说出来就不再保密了
Eppes,covert ops wouldn't be covert if we talked about them,now would it?
我知道你们研究中心的人全世界都有帐户
I know all about you covert op guys with your accounts all over the world,
我还知道你的帐户恰巧多了4百万美元
and I also know yours happened to have just gotten $4 million richer.
我们是不是该谈谈?
Should we go have a little talk?
好吧
Fine.
你杀死Maliki后发现了他的蓝图 是吧?
So,you found Maliki's blueprints after you took him out,right?
不错的发财机会
Nice little chance to get rich.
我费尽全力在这案子上帮你 如果我是主使我为什么要这么做?
I busted my ass helping you on this case. If I'm behind it,why would I do that?
我们知道恐吓是真的 这是确保得到赎金的唯一途径
So we'd know the threat was real.That's the only way to insure there'd be a payment.
你们知道我为了保护这个国家的人♥民♥ 作出了多大的牺牲?
Either one of you have any idea the sacrifices I've made to help protect the people of this country?
我知道你为了4百万美元在出♥卖♥♥♥他们
I know how you're selling them down the river for four million bucks,that's what I know.
我不会承认任何事 什么都不
I'm not making any admissions here-- none.
但是...如果我做了这样的事
But...if I had done something like this,
我不会笨到让沙林有任何机会出现在公共场合
you can bet I'd be smart enough to make sure the sarin never had a real chance of reaching the public.
那你会怎么做 上尉?
And how would you do that,Captain?
将负责投掷沙林如水源的人员全部铲除
Kill off the cell responsible for putting the sarin into the water supply.
沙林配好 运输 但计划永远不会实施
The sarin gets mixed,delivered, but the plan never comes to fruition.
没人会受伤 你可以松口气了 Eppes
No one gets hurt. Why don't you just relax,Eppes?
政♥府♥已经付了赎金
Uncle Sam paid the money.
嘿 Don 跟你说句话
Hey,Don,let me talk to you for a minute.
怎么了?
What's up?
沙林不见了 - 什么?
The sarin is gone. - What?
危险品专家去了我们用赎金换回的仓库地址 什么都没有
Hazmat went to the warehouse-- the address we got in exchange for the ransom-- empty.
什么都没有 - 好吧
Nothing there. - All right.
沙林不在那!
So the sarin's not there!
你说谎 应该在的
You're lying.It has to be.
说啊 怎么会没人会受伤 说啊!
You tell me how no one's gonna get hurt.Go ahead,tell me!
我不会再说一个字
I'm not saying another word.
怎么会这样?
How can this be?
我一直在说恐怖组织是一种变化的系统
I've been saying for days that the terror cell is an adaptive system.
是动态的 结构会变
It's dynamic,the structure changes.
某一点改变整个组织都会改变
So somewhere along the line,a cell mutated.
我们从配沙林的房♥子得到新的情报
We got new information on the house where the chemists mixed the sarin.
很明显 他们不是唯一住在那的人
Evidently,they weren't the only ones living there.
多了几个?
How many more?
邻居们说昨天看到4个男人
The neighbors said they saw four men there yesterday.
这就是变化
That's the mutation,that's the change.
上尉消灭负责运输的人员并不管用
So it doesn't matter if the captain killed off the sarin delivery cell,
现在已经有第二个人接手了
because now another one has grown to replace it.
还会有人投毒
So someone else is going to put the sarin into the water.
对 计划还在继续
Oh,yeah.Yeah, this plan is still moving forward.
洛杉矶市长办公室今晚发布了紧急通知...
The Los Angeles Mayor's Office tonight has issued an Emergency Advisory...
嘿 大家来看看这个
Hey,guys,come check this out.
城市自来水可能已经被污染了
That the city's tap water may be contaminated.
市政♥府♥并没有给出污染原因及污染源的消息
City officials have offered no details as to the source or cause of the possible contamination
表示怀疑是下水管道断裂造成
saying only that they suspect a ruptured sewer line may be to blame.
同时 警告市民避免和自来水有任何接触
Now,in the meantime,they warn to avoid any and all contact with tap water...
归罪给下水管道
So they're blaming the sewer line.
半个城市的人都已经睡觉了
Half of L.A.'s already gone to sleep.
早上醒来 他们会开始刷牙 洗澡
They're gonna wake up in the morning, start brushing their teeth,taking showers.
Adams知道我们在他身上除了钱什么证据都没有
Adams knows we got nothing on him but the money.
对 外国银行 零纪录
Yeah,foreign bank,no records.
如果他一直保持缄默 很有可能脱身
I mean,if he stays quiet,he's actually got a shot at walking.
嘿 Donny - 怎么回事?
Hey,Donny. - Guys,what is going on?
Charlie让我过来
Charlie told me to come.
是 这是Osaki教授 她是有机化学家
I did.And this is Professor Osaki. She's an organic chemist.
嗯 还是个沙林狂热爱好者 我得承认
And a bit of a sarin aficionado,I have to admit.
不是针对你 Charlie 我们这里有很多专家
Nothing personal,but,Charlie, we got plenty of experts here.
Donny 现在不是拒绝帮助的时候
Donny,this is not a time to turn down help.
好吧 你知道什么? - 好 来看
Fine.What do you got? - All right,look.
根据纯水的量和分流
Based on the sheer quantity of water and distribution,we think they will hit
我认为他们会在水流经过污水处理厂后
but not until after the water has left a treatment plant--
选择一条主流投放沙林
tap into one of the main lines somewhere else.
如果他们减少到一条主管道 会减少潜在受害者吗?
If they narrow it down to a single main,wouldn't that reduce the amount of potential victims?
即便像沙林这样强效 也会被稀释到失去毒性
As potent as it is,even sarin can be diluted beyond effectiveness.
但如果只选择一条水流 可以保证中毒范围在1万5千到2万户人家
By using a single water line,they can maintain toxic levels to 15 or 20,000 homes.
那是超过2,500英里的管道
That's over 2,500 miles of pipe.
对不起 能留多远 我真的无法计算
I'm sorry,but I can't even begin to tell you what mile they'll hit.
好吧
All right.
听着 我们需要蓝图
Look,we need those blueprints.
我们必须知道袭击点
I mean,we got to know where this attack is gonna take place.
你知道你要我做什么吗? - 我知道
You know what you're asking me to do? - Yeah,I do.
你要我证明自己有罪 我不相信我会这么做
You want me to incriminate myself, and I'm not so sure I can do that.
听我说 明天早上 成千上万的人会开始用自来水
Listen to me-- tomorrow morning,thousands of people are gonna turn on their water.
他们都是父母 孩子 祖父母
That's mothers and fathers and kids and grandparents.
我是说 算了吧 上尉 你有过一个长久 光荣的职业
I mean,come on.Captain, you've had a long,decorated career.
你真愿意落得这样的下场吗?
I mean,do you really want to go out like this?
这就是你想留在世上的东西?
Is this really the mark you want to leave on the world?
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我知道了!我知道了!
Got it!I got it!
他们会在好莱坞Vine大道的主管道行动!
They're gonna tap into the main line in Hollywood near Vine!
Charlie 把地图切到好莱坞
Charlie,push in on Hollywood.
那好 好莱坞主水管从阿盖尔区下穿过
All right,the Hollywood main runs right under Argyle.
哇哦 那些水管的水压一定高得厉害
The water pressure in those lines has to be enormous.
他们想注入这条水管的话 一定需要非常坚固强力的水泵
They'd need a pretty substantial pump if they wanted to inject into it.
所以他们就需要用到卡车 这样也让他们很容易被发现
So they'll probably need a truck, which means they'll be easy to detect.
如果他们选择用地下通道的话就不会 - 你说他们用地下通道是什么意思?
Not if they use the tunnels. - What do you mean?What tunnels?
呃 都是些60-70年之久的老旧隧♥道♥ 是之前红车线路遗留下来贯穿全市的路径
Well,they're old-- 60 or 70 years at least,left over from the Red Car railway that used to run all over the city.
靠近主输水管? - 这些通道可以直通水管 我下去过一次
So it's near the water main? - Well,they'd have access.I was down there once.
看见过放水阀门 Charlie 你能不能放大一些
I saw a bunch of relief valves. Charlie,would you punch in closer?
好了 入口应该在这里
Okay,now,the entrance would be about there.
那好我们上路 叫上特种部队 我们走
All right,let's roll.You get SWAT.Let's go.
做得好 爸爸
Good work,Dad.
这个机器一发出警报 你就把面具戴上 好吗?
This thing starts beeping, you get your mask on,all right?
你不必跟我说两次
Don't have to tell me twice.
好了 这里的空气是安全的
All right,so the air is clean in there.
我们发现一排刚刚留下 直通内部的轮胎印
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表