剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I knew, and if they said it, they did it.
我们找到John Everett的尸体 这些人♥渣♥就要倒霉了
We find John Everett's body, this scumbag's going down.
这些就是我发现的地点
So these are all the spots I have.
他们要挖多深?
How far down do they have to dig?
哦 大概
Oh, just about...
大概四英尺
just about four feet or so.
你去年办了那起帮派的案子 研究了那个 呃
You worked that gang case last year, developed those, uh...
叫什么?
What are they called?
枪击链?
Shooting chains?
是啊 一起谋杀导致一次复仇
Yeah, a, uh, murder leads to a retaliation,
然后一次又一次 就像
and another and another, and, yeah, it's a...
多米诺骨牌
it's a domino effect, sure.
有可能你在这里用上吗?
Any chance you could do that here?
看看有没有其他的谋杀
See if any other slayings
能把警♥察♥的死和Calvin Bradley联♥系♥起来?
connect this cop's death to Calvin Bradley?
是啊 这很有可能
Yeah, it's quite possible.
你的哥哥在哪儿?
Where's your brother?
嗯?
Hmm?
他去LA警局了
Oh, he's off with the LAPD.
他知道你在办这个案子吗?
Does he know that you're on this case?
不知道 我还没有机会告诉他
No. I haven't had a chance to tell him.
那一定会给他个惊喜的
Oh, well, that'll be a nice surprise for him.
你这么想?
You think?
我说 他跟你说了些什么吗?
I mean, has he said something to you?
因为 他有一点
'Cause, you know, I... he's just been a little...
不 他
No, he's...
他遇到了一些事情
He's been going through some stuff.
事情?
Stuff?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你应该和他谈谈
I think you should talk to him about it.
当然
Sure.
Warner探员 我们有发现了
Agent Warner, we got something.
C1地点 我就怀疑它呢
C1, just as I had suspected.
是他 是Everett
It's him. It's Everett.
这是初步的验尸调查
The Preliminary Coroner's investigation here
表明Everett头部有唯一一处枪伤
indicates Everett had a single gunshot wound to the head.
骨骼破裂情况说明是一次近距离射击
Fracturing indicates it was probably at close range.
就是说这是一次处决
So this was an execution.
从没怀疑过
Never been any doubt about that.
Bradley设法制♥服♥了Everett
Somehow Bradley got his hands on Everett...
把他带到建筑工地
walked him to the
朝他的脑袋开了一枪
construction site, planted one in his dome.
然后把他丢在沟里
Then he dumped him in a ditch,
等着建筑工人把他的坟墓封上
and waited for a construction crew to seal his tomb.
也许是 可你怎么证明?
Maybe. But can you prove it?
我会让Bradley招认这一切的
Well, I'm gonna let Bradley to do that for me.
你凭什么认为他会告诉你?
What makes you think he's gonna talk to you now?
1990年 我没有找到尸体
1990, I didn't have a body.
Bradley知道这一点 现在我有了
Bradley knew that. Now I do.
Calvin Bradley FBI 开门!
Calvin Bradley, FBI, open up!
洛城警局 搞什么?
LAPD. What the hell's going on?
放开他 退后!
Get off him! Back off!
这我们已经搞定了!
We're done here!
你看我都没有律师在场
You see me here with no lawyer
因为我没什么可隐瞒的
because I have nothing to hide.
那为什么你看上去像有事隐瞒的样子呢?
Yeah, why is it you look like you got something to hide, huh?
17年了 一点也没变
17 years, nothing changes.
你们还是想知道我们为什么不跟警♥察♥合作
And you people wonder why we don't want to help the cops.
我们发现他了 Calvin
We found him, Calvin.
你知道那是谁 对吧?
You know who that is, right?
洛城警局的警官 John Everett
LAPD officer, John Everett.
就是17年前杀死了你弟弟
Same cop that killed your little brother 17 years ago.
然后两个星期后失踪的那个
And disappeared two weeks later.
这与我完全无关
I have nothing to do with this.
有一些目击者说
Several witnesses say
你威胁杀死Everett警官
you threatened Officer Everett's life.
我当时还年轻 头脑发热
I was young. I was a hothead.
说一些言不由衷的话
Said some things I didn't mean.
嘿 他的车是在离你的房♥子几十米
Hey, his car was found a couple hundred feet
的地方发现的
from your house.
Calvin 你懂的法比我们不少
Calvin, man, you've spent more time in a law library than we have.
你知道那辆车给了你机会
You know that car gives you opportunity
而你兄弟的死
and your brother's death,
就是你的动机
that gives you motive.
我的弟弟像狗一样被打死
My little brother was shot down like a dog.
警♥察♥根本不查
Police didn't investigate.
你们根本不在乎 -你的弟弟
You guys didn't care. Your little brother
是个毒贩 他混迹于这城里最暴♥力♥的帮派
was a drug dealer who ran with one of the most violent gangs in the city.
你说得像Stephon自愿这么做
You make it sound like Stephon had a choice.
好像我们每个都是这样
Like any of us did.
只有一个选择 活着还是死
Got one choice out there, man: Live or die.
你们朝Everett警官头上开枪的时候
Is that what you told Officer Everett
也是这么和他说的?
when you put a bullet through his skull?
我已经为我犯的罪坐了牢
I've already been to prison for crimes I committed.
我不会为了我没做的事回去的
I'm not going back for one I didn't do.
终身监禁 不得保释
Life without parole.
怎么样?这是你唯一听到这个条件的机会
Okay? That's the only time you're going to hear that offer.
你们认为我的弟弟他是罪有应得
You people think my brother got what he deserved.
好吧
Well...
对于这个警♥察♥我想也可以说同样的话
I think same might be said for this cop.
你说什么?
What was that you said?
再说一遍
All right. Say that again.
Gary 别这样 嘿 Gary
Listen, Gary, come on. Hey, Gary.
Gary Gary! Gary!
Gary, Gary! Hey Gary!
好吧 听着
All right, all right. Listen.
坐下
Down.
我能跟你谈一下吗? -行啊
Could I talk to you for a second? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep.
你在这不能这样做 你知道吗?
You can't do that around here, you know?
你得冷静
You gotta calm down.
好吧
Whew. Okay.
他想侮辱对一个我的人的纪念
He wants to desecrate the memory of one of my men.
你让我来对付他 他一定会招认的
You just let me have a piece of him, I'll get a confession.
不 我不能这么做
No, I can't do that.
拜托 Eppes 只要出去散个步
Come on, Eppes, just take a walk,
吃个饭什么的
go have dinner or whatever.
我明白你的感受
I understand how you feel.
但那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen, all right?
好吧 在Everett失踪之前
Okay, listen. Before Everett disappeared,
他很担心被报复
he was worried about retribution.
他在街上听到了风声
He'd heard things on the street.
我们会追查的
And we're running that down.
我已经追查17年了
Yeah, well, I've been running it down for 17 years.
现在
And now,
你们抓到他了
you have the man.
他就坐在那儿
You have him sitting right here.
那个杀死他的人
The man who killed him. Now, if you two don't
如果你们没那个种 -不是这回事
have the stomach for it-- That's not the case.
好吗? 我们试了
All right? We tried.
我们没有足够证据留他
We don't have enough to hold the guy. Period.
你要把他放了?
Are you setting him free?
是的 我要把他放了
Yeah, you bet I'm setting him loose.
失陪了
Excuse me.
有人不高兴了
Someone's not happy.
不知Bradley的虚实
Bradley called our bluff.
看来事情越来越有意思了
Well, it's about to get more interesting.
弹道分♥析♥出来了
The ballistics are in.
打死Everett的子弹是点38口径的
The bullet that killed Everett came from a .38.
什么?左轮手♥枪♥?
What? A revolver? Or a revolver that was issued
还是Everett的佩枪呢 是他值勤用的
to Everett. It's his duty weapon.
同一把枪打死的Stephon Bradley
Same gun that killed Stephon Bradley.
就是说Everett是被他自己的枪打死的
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表