剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
就放着200万的奖品
is a $2 million prize.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有什么事?
How you doing?
我们是FBI的人
We're with the FBI.
附近有Morris打捞公♥司♥的人吗?
Anyone from Morris Salvage around?
今天一个也没看到
I haven't seen anybody today, no.
最后一次看到是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw them?
不记得了 那是他们的船
I don't know. Uh, that's their boat.
已经出海两三天了
It's been out past couple of days.
一定是昨晚回来的
Must have come back in last night.
但我不在这儿 所以
But I wasn't here, so...
你的名字? - Jackson
What's your name? Jackson.
好的 Jackson 多谢了
Okay, Jackson, thanks.
没关系
Yeah.
如果他说得没错
If this guy's right,
那个潜水员被枪杀和抛入海中的时候
that means this barge was out the same time period
这艘船就在海上 没错
the diver was shot and dumped. Uh-huh.
看过电影《碧血金沙》吗? (Treasure of the Sierra Madre)
Ever see Treasure of the Sierra Madre?
一群出海寻宝的人
Guys are out looking for treasure,
他们越来越贪婪
they start getting greedy.
加上一点酒精的作用 关于找到宝藏之后
Mix in a little alcohol, maybe an argument erupts over
怎么分享宝贝
how they're gonna split up the prize
不可避免起了争端 - 嗯
when they find it. Yeah.
出海是三个人 回来的就只有两个了
Three guys sail out, maybe only two make it back.
嘿 Colby
Hey, Colby.
过来看这个
Come here, check it out.
这可不是手指绘图啊
Yeah, that's probably not finger paint, huh?
也许该叫后援来
DON: Maybe better call in and get a team out here.
稍等 我一会儿再过来
Hold on, I'll be back in a sec.
Warner探员
Agent Warner.
最近如何?
How you doing?
你说呢 伙计
What do you say, kid?
怎么会来这?
What's going on?
我调动了
I got transferred.
在洛杉矶落脚了
L.A.'s my new base.
不可能吧
No way.
我来这儿差不多三个星期了
Yeah, I've been here about three weeks.
只是工作太忙
I just got caught up in the work.
你知道就是那样
You know how that is.
的确 没错
Yeah, definitely, sure.
听说了你的案子
I caught wind of your case,
给了我一个借口来看你
gave me an excuse to see you.
真的? 好吧
Oh, yeah? All right.
我正在码头执行任务
I'm working a task force looking at the marina
希望一个贩毒案能有突破
as an entrance point for drugs.
看到一直有补给船来码头
We've been seeing supply boats come up
从墨西哥来 还会在深水区域沉些东西
from Mexico and making drops in deep water.
然后当地渔船或者打捞船
And local fishing charters or salvage boats
出海去把东西打捞上来
go out, make the pickup.
想跟着你们一起
Was hoping I can tag along with you guys,
看看两个案子之间有没有什么联♥系♥
see if there's any connection between that and this.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Tag away.
好的
All right.
嘿
COLBY: Hey, uh,
ERT在路上了
ERT guys are on their way.
Warner探员 最近怎么样?
How you doing, Agent Warner?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我在舵手室找到这张照片
Check out this picture I found up in the wheelhouse.
Cheetah号♥
Cheetah.
Morris打捞公♥司♥并没有参加 Cheetah号♥的官方搜寻
Morris Salvage isn't part of the official search for the Cheetah,
但不代表他们就不能自己行动
but that doesn't mean they weren't out there looking.
这种情况下打捞队伍总是趋之若鹜
Situation like this, salvagers descend like flies,
每个人都想从中捞一票
everybody's looking to grab a piece of the rights to...
不管沉的是什么
whatever's down there.
那可够烦人的
Well, that must be annoying.
这是你的船可大家都想插一杠子
It's your yacht and everybody's looking to cash in.
但现在打捞的船越多 也并不是坏事
Right now, the more boats out there, the merrier.
至少比较有希望找到Reid
Gives us a better chance of finding Reid.
Reid Sarasin 你的船长?
Reid Sarasin, your skipper?
直到他沉船我们都一直有无线电联♥系♥
I was in radio contact with him until he went down.
能有他那样的驾船水平的
Not a handful of people in the world
世上可数不出几个
could sail on his level.
知不知道你的船为什么会沉?
You have any idea what caused your yacht to sink, then?
也许是设计缺陷
Probably design flaw.
大部分航行都很顺利
We fared well, most of the race,
但是过了檀香山三天之后
but then, three days out of Honolulu,
船的龙骨有要散开的趋势
the keel starts to separate,
而且开始进水了
and she begins taking on water.
那当时为什么不返航呢?
So why didn't they turn back then?
海上情况越来越糟 意识到情况的严重性
The seas got rougher, we realized how serious it was,
Reid下命令弃船
and Reid gave the order to abandon ship.
船员有几个人?
And how many in his crew?
加上Reid是五个
Five, including Reid.
我们联♥系♥了另一艘船
We were able to contact another yacht,
让它加速回来 然后救下了四个船员
she doubled back, picked up four of our guys,
但Reid不愿走
but Reid wouldn't go.
他以为少了四个人的重量
He thought, with four less bodies on board,
Cheetah号♥就可以渡过难关
the Cheetah could make it.
可结果没有
But he didn't.
七分钟之后
Seven minutes later,
我们失去了无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
we lost radio contact.
然后定位信标也没有了
Then her locator beacon went dead.
要取代Cheetah号♥很容易
I can replace the Cheetah, you know?
建一艘新船就是了
Can always build another boat.
可要找谁来替代Reid Sarasin呢
But I'm not sure how I'm gonna replace Reid Sarasin.
Charlie Charlie 打扰一下
Charlie. Charlie. Sorry.
一个小问题
Quick question for you.
你♥爸♥的国际象棋下的怎么样?
How good is your dad at chess?
不错
He's good.
他一定能和你棋逢对手的
He'll give you a real game.
呃
Uh-oh.
我恐怕把自己的棋艺 稍微夸大了一点点
I'm afraid I might have misrepresented my abilities just a little bit.
你不会下? - 我会
You don't play chess? No, I do.
我是说 这只是下棋而已
I mean, I can. It's a game.
策略是我的强项
I'm good at games.
那是不是有 比如皇后和王?
There's, like, what, there's queen and the crown?
哦 - 没关系
Oh, boy. Doesn't matter.
Alan也许会觉得能给我上一课 感觉也不错
Alan will probably enjoy being able to teach me something.
这是什么?
What's this?
你要造一艘船?
What, now you're building a boat on university time?
这是赛艇的设计图
These are design plans for a racing yacht
这艘船裂开了并且沉了
that came apart and sank.
哦
Oh.
你在找它的设计缺陷
and you're looking for the flaws.
是在找 不过还没有什么发现
I am. But I haven't found any yet.
目前看来 设计的很坚固
As far as I can tell, the design is solid.
船员和补给的负载分散的很好
With theallotted load of crew and supplies,
看不出为何龙骨会裂开
well, I see no reason why the keel failed.
Charlie 我有航海的亲身经验
You know, Charlie, I have some sailing experience myself.
哦 不
Well, no, no.
这千真万确 跟下棋经验不是一回事
For real. Not like my chess experience.
真的是亲身经验 - 我猜你会告诉我的
Real experience. I bet you're gonna tell me about it.
我当然会说
Yes, I am.
我在麻省理工休过一段三个月的长假
I took a three-month sabbatical from M.I.T.,
那段时间我和一个朋友
and I spent it navigating the South Pacific
去南太平洋做了一次航行
with a friend from grad school.
哦 别着急
Now, I know it sounds like
马上就说到重点了
I'm in danger of not having a point here,
我的意思是
but I do, and it's this:
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表