剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Fourteen. My mother drank herself to death
几乎酗酒而亡
over that old bastard's abuse,
Cris是唯一帮我的人
and Cris was the only one who was there for me.
而他却想要告发她 让她失业
He wanted to get her fired for that.
然后她为了替你保密就杀了他?
And she killed him to protect your secret?
你根本没懂
You're not listening.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我会干掉任何想伤害她的人
I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt her.
她经历了太多的不幸
The things she's already been through in life.
你没有告诉她你的计划 对吗?
You didn't tell her where you were going, did you?
你想在她找到Rivers
You wanted to get
之前找到他?
to Rivers before she did?
Cris想和他谈谈
Cris wants to talk to him.
这家伙骗了她 利用了她
This guy who lied to her, he used her,
让她被捕
he got her arrested.
你看到了她对Brenner的所作所为?
Look, you see what she did to Brenner?
你也差点成那样 呃?
What almost happened to you, huh?
如果你爱她 Buck
If you love her, Buck,
你得帮助我们找到她
you have to help us take her safely.
找到她?
Take her?
你不能阻止自然的力量
You can't lock up a force of nature.
嘿 进展如何?
Hey, how'd it go?
有什么新发现吗?
Any new information?
他在爱情上很愚蠢
He's young, stupid and in love.
我想他不会妥协的
I don't think he's going to budge.
你在追踪曲线上有新发现吗?
You got any juice left on those pursuit curves?
我再看看
I'll take another look,
但是我想我们现在
but I suspect we're no longer looking
已经不是普通的追捕了
at anything like a classic pursuit.
你知道爸爸想搬出去 对吗?
You know Dad's planning on moving out, right?
你同意吗?
You okay with it?
我当然同意
Of course I'm okay.
但是我会想他的
I mean, no, I'm going to miss him, though.
我会想他的 但是我能够
I'm going to miss the guy, but I can certainly understand
理解他的想法
his point of view.
是的 他会变得很固执的
Yeah, watch, he'll become this big stud, you know?
是的
Yeah, right.
还有什么吗?
Something else?
哦 Amita 她决定留在Cal Sci了
Oh, um, Amita, she decided to stay at Cal Sci.
哦 没有Bruins的季赛票了?
Oh, no season tickets for the Bruins?
伙计 我可没有想过要去Boston
Dude, I wasn't ever going to move to Boston.
好的 有什么问题呢?
Well, so what's the problem?
没有问题
There's no problem.
不 别误会我
No, no, no, don't get me wrong.
她很好 是个了不起的女人
No, she's amazing. She's an amazing woman.
只是我一直在想
It just seems like I keep wondering
她会想难道这是放弃哈佛而应得的?
if she's thinking, "Is this what I gave up Harvard for?"
哦 她留下来了
Ah, she stayed.
她和你有共同的追求
She wants the same things you want.
也许我不想那样 知道吗?
Maybe I don't want those things, though, you know?
嗯 我不知道
Hmm. Yeah, look, I don't know.
我不知道 那是不是
I mean, don't know if relationships
我们想要的感情
are ever exactly what we want.
我是说我和Robin
I mean, me and Robin...
你喜欢她?
You like her?
是的 我喜欢她
Yeah, I like her, I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
你说了你想再来一次
Look, you say you wanted a second chance.
你已经有了机会
You got it, you know?
唯一毁掉机会的是
The only thing that'll screw that up...
是我? -是的
Is me? Yeah, exactly.
只有17岁 但已经放弃了
17 years old and his future is already
自己的一生
a forgone conclusion.
你知道那种一失足成千古恨的
You know how fearsome a thought that is
令人恐怖的感觉吗?
that a single choice can determine a destiny?
Buck Winters是Crystal Hoyle的宿命?
Buck Winters' or Crystal Hoyle's destiny?
一个是孩子
One's essentially a child,
另一个是成人
the other's a fully-formed adult.
来自于她15岁的决定
Formed around a 15-year-old girl
任何15岁女孩都会
who made the kind of bad decisions
犯那样的错误
that 15-year-old girls make,
然后这些决定
and then those decisions stay with you
就会萦绕你的一生
for the rest of your life.
我感觉到了权威超越了学理
I am detecting here an authority that transcends the theoretical.
我不是逃出家门 也不是离家出走
Well... I didn't run away from home, but I didn't walk, either.
和Crystal不同的是
And unlike Crystal,
我会为自己的决定负责
I can live with all of my decisions.
我不后悔
I don't even regret most of them.
这让你不舒服吗?
Does that make you uncomfortable?
我住在酒店 还在办公室沙发上过夜
Listen, I live in hotel rooms and sleep on office sofas.
这让你不舒服吗?
Does that make you uncomfortable?
不 我认为这很吸引人
No, I find it oddly attractive.
你使我的思维就像M57星云一样
You continually put me in mind of the M57 nebula.
你们都一层又一层的
Both of you with these layers upon layers
带着无限的复杂性
of endless complexity.
我想我会很乐意
You know, I don't think I'm ever going to tire
和M57星云比较
of being compared to the M57 nebula.
谢谢你的早餐
And thank you for breakfast.
我可不忍♥回到家里
I was way too wound up to go home.
嘿 当你的思维回来时
Hey, you should give me a call
记得给我电♥话♥
when your orbit comes back around.
或许可以到我家去
Maybe towards my place sometime.
这可不像我想象中的你
Not exactly the kind of guy I pictured you with.
我是你的话就不掏枪
I really wouldn't if I were you.
你知道我的身份
You know who I am,
你知道我的能力
so you know what I'm capable of.
或生或死 你来选择
We live or we die, it's your choice.
你想干什么?
What do you want to do?
你想活还是想死?
Do you want to live or do you want to die?
我想你到车里开车
What I want is you to get in the car and drive.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表