剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Right. So,you have to pick a horse that could win.
第二位的
Second
然后Tabakian负责安排给那匹马帮助
and then tabakian would have to make sure that horse had help.
看来有人比我们早 到过Danny Roberts的公♥寓♥
Looks like somebody beat us to danny roberts' apartment.
房♥东刚报♥警♥ 有人强行闯入
Landlord just called lapd. With a break-in.
我去看看
Let's go.
我听见动静 所以进来看看
I heard about what happened,so I let myself in.
你最后一次来这里是什么时候?
When's the last time you were here?
昨天把信递过来的时候
I dropped off the mail yesterday.
知道有什么东西不见了吗?
Can you tell if anything's missing?
应该没有 我也不确定
I don't think so,but I can't tell really.
你就住楼下?
And you live downstairs?
你昨晚没听见什么?
Any chance you might have heard something last night?
我睡前吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I took an ambien before I went to bed.
帮不上什么忙 是吧?
I'm not much help,am I?
知道这是谁吗?
You have any idea who this is?
是Danny的女朋友
Oh,danny's girlfriend.
她做和电脑有关的工作
She did something with computers,I think.
Danny对她很痴迷
Danny was crazy abt her.
知道能在哪找到她吗?
Any idea where we might find her?
在San Pedro她家里 他们大多数时候都在那儿
Well,they spent most of their time at her place down in san pedro.
吃过午饭了吗?
You had any lunch yet?
唔?
Hmm?
"是"还是"唔"?
Is that a yes or a hmm?
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry. What?
我问你吃过午饭了吗?
I said,do you want lunch?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
这是个预测系统
It's a forecasting system.
非常的复杂
It's extremely colex.
我看不出来内在的逻辑关系
I just can't seem to crack the logic of this enabling argument.
那就先休息一下
All right,so take a break.
我会...
I'll just...
我待会自己做个火鸡三文治
I'll make myself a nice turkey sandwich later.
你确定?
You sure?
这树莓真不错
Thesraspberries look delicious.
我买♥♥了两盒
I bought two baskets of them.
自从新闻报导了抗氧化剂的事
Everince that big thing on the news about antioxidants,
根本就买♥♥不到蓝莓了 但这些树莓真的很便宜
you can't find a blueberry,but these raspberries-- they're so cheap.
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
我说这些树莓很便宜
I said raspberries-- they're so cheap.
因为大家都想买♥♥蓝莓?
'Cause everyone wants blueberries?
我以为你对此不感兴趣呢
And I thought you weren't interested.
我得去查点东西
I got to check on something.
我要去找Don
I got to go find don,
晚点回来吃晚饭
so I'm gonna be home later for dinner.
好的
Okay.
但我要出去吃晚饭
But I'm going out for dinner.
我在华盛顿待了一段时间
So I,uh,did a tour in washington.
对履历有帮助
Good for the resume.
是吗? 然后呢?
Oh,yeah? What?
想拍马屁?
You miss kicking ass?
会也是你教我的
oh,you only think that because you taught me how.
你以前可是很傻的
Hey,you were a wild girl.
你的问题是容易受情绪影响
I mean,if I recall,you had a bit of an issue with adrenaline,right?
那不是问题 是爱好
I like to think it'more of a hobby than an issue.
你们怎么参与这案子的?
Uh-huh. Now,how'd you stumble onto this case?
我们正监视一宗跟
Well,we were running a surveillance on a
挪威Svadorian群岛 毒品组织有关的案子
a midlevel supplier linked to a svadorian drug cartel.
犯罪嫌疑人喜欢来马场
He liked coming to the track,
我们也就跟着来了
so we came with him.
在这儿发现了Tabakian?
What? That's where you found tabakian?
嗯 我们觉得不会这么巧
Yeah,we're thinking the drugs and him can't be a coincidence,
但目前还没在马场发现毒品
but so far,we've never seen any product at the track.
那马场主...他参与了吗?
Now,just tell me if this owner guy... is he cooperating?
Maurice Connors? 没有
Maurice connors? No.
哦? - 这马场可是赚钱机器
Oh? - Track's a cash cow,
他知道Tabakian想撇开他
so,long as it is,he figures tabakian's just gonna keep him around.
嘿
Hey.
我们可以离间他和Tabakian
You know,we could shake things up for him with tabakian. You know?
你喜欢玩冒险游戏啊
Risky game you like to play.
爱好
I like to think of it more as a hobby.
那个就是他
So that'him.
你想怎么办?
How you wanna play this?
你主导 我突破
Uh,well,you lead. I'll shake.
Connors先生 我们是FBI
Mr. Connors. Fbi.
我们想和你谈谈昨天发生的事
We'd like to talk to you about what happened yesterday.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
你马场发生的谋杀 你一无所知?
You don't know anything about a murder at your racetrack?
我知道什么事 但不认识那孩子
Well,I'm aware of what happened,but I didn't ow the kid.
是吗? 收银员说他是常客
Really? 'Cause according to some of your tellers,he was a regular.
我们这儿常客很多
We have a lot of regulars.
那有多少在赛马的时候被杀呢?
Yeah,how many of them are stabbed during the races?
你说他的死和马场有关?
Yore suggesting his death had something to do with my racetrack?
不知道 也许是和马场新老板有关?
I don'know,maybe with the track's new management?
新老板?
New magement?
对 Ivan Tabakian
Yeah,ivan tabakian.
你知道他的事吗?
You knownything about him?
我不会再回答任何问题了
I don't think I should answer any more questions.
你没回答任何问题
You haven't answered any yet.
Eppes
eppes.
好的 我们马上就来
Yeah,all right,we're on our way.
Liz 我们得走了
Hey,liz,we gotta go.
其实你回不回答问题并不重要
You know,doesn't really matter if you answer our questions.
因为Tabakian会知道你和FBI谈过
'Cause all tabakian's gonna hear is that you were talking tohe fbi.
谢谢你 Connors先生
Thanksor all your help,mr. Connors.
我们还会来找你的
We'll be seeing you.
找到Danny Robert的电♥话♥记录了
Got the dump on danny roberts's phone.
发现什么了?
Anything good?
上个月 他常拨♥打♥两个号♥码
Yeah,past month,he's only called two numbers regularly--
一个是San Pedro总机找他的女友
one is a san pedro exchange,probably hisirlfriend.
是么? 知道她女友叫什么吗?
Yeah? Did you get her name?
连地址都知道了
And an address.
把那地址输进你车的导航系统吧
Plug that in to your fancy little nav system in your acura.
快别闹了...
Oh,don't play...
另一个号♥码呢?
what abo the other one?
是个场外赌盘的号♥码 在Palomar
It's an off-track betting place. Palomar otb.
不错啊 他们怎么说
That sounds good. What'd they say?
我还没打过去 这不重要吧
I didn't call them. Didn't really seem imptant.
别闹了 Granger
That was almost funny,granger.
快告诉我他们怎么说的?
Come on,what did they say?
把我转到法律处了
Transferred me over to legal affairs.
他们说会协助调查
They said they're happy to cooperate.
只要我有传票
Soon as I produce a subpoena.
那就去看看那个女朋友吧
Let's go see the girlfriend.
我知道为什么
So I think I know why
Danny Roberts挑亚军
danny roberts was focused on picking second place finishers.
他设计了一个系统来计算套利机会
He designed a system that identifies arbitrage opportunities.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是他在找便宜马
It means he was looking for bargains.
便宜马?
Bargains?
马场用市场驱动的赛马赌金系统
Racetrack usepari-mutuelparimutuel betting systems
来确定赔率
where market forces determine the odds.
这是由一个法国香水制♥造♥者发明的
It was actually invented by a french perfume maker,...
在19世纪 - Charlie 别...
uh,in the 1800sall right, - charlie,just...
好吧
okay.
赛马赌金计算中
In pari-mutuel betting,
赔率根据马匹的赌注份额不同而变
the odds fctuate accordinto how much is wagered on a horse.
这就有点像拍卖♥♥
So it's like kind of like an auction
很多人想买♥♥一样东西
where the more people there are that want to buy something,
这东西就会变得越贵
the more expensive it becomes.
然后售罄!
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表