剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
我不指望你能够理解
Now, I don't expect you to understand that.
我只希望你
I expect you to just
赶快签了这个文件
sign this document and let me
让我回去做我的工作 先生
get back to my job, please, sir.
你为什么觉得我无法理解你的工作?
Why do you think I wouldn't understand what you do?
因为这不是教科书
'Cause it's not a textbook.
如果你不曾置身其中 是不可能明白的
If you're not in it, it's impossible to explain.ex
好吧 我曾经在FBI工作过
Well, I wasn't in the FBI.
这样
Yeah, well...
我在洛杉矶东部做过毒品的卧底
But I was undercover narcotics in East L.A.
花了两年时间
I did two years
在Compton戒掉毒瘾
on a CRASH team in Compton, too.
哦 我很抱歉
Well, you know, I'm sorry.
我不知道这些
I didn't know that.
你是不知道
No, you didn't.
你对我的工作没有任何尊重
You're gonna walk in here with no respect for my work,
怎么能要求我尊重你的工作
expecting me to respect yours.
不 不是这样的 只是
No, man, that's not it. It's just...
事实是 我有宿醉
Thing is, I'm hung over,
而且我饿了
and I'm hungry,
你是我午饭之前的最后一次会面
and you are my last session before lunch,
我本想问几个常规问题
and I was ready to run through a half dozen routine questions,
你也按部就班的回答 然后就可以结束
listen to your routine answers, and walk you out that door,
不过现在我不知道了
and now I don't know.
你要接吗?
You got to take that?
不 不接
No, I don't.
我听说 你和Millie
So, I hear that, uh, you and Millie had a, uh,
探讨了目的和手段的哲学问题?
philosophical discussion about ends and means?
怎么 你和Millie常常谈到我吗?
What, do you and Millie just talk about me a lot?
你是一个有趣的话题 Charlie
You're a very interesting pic, Charlie.
哦 那么你对MacMillan制药怎么看?
Yeah, so, what do you think... about MacMillan Pharmaceuticals?
你怎么看? -哦
What do you think? Oh.
利润还是道德?
Commerce versus ethics, huh?
我花了三十年时间
You know, I spent 30 years
来思考这个问题
dealing with that very subject,
直到今天我还是没有圆♥满♥的答案
and I still don't have a good answer,
我也不相信什么人能有
and I wouldn't trust anyone that said they did.
不过如果预算不是那么重要的话
But if budget's not important,
你可以从任何方面评价一个方案了
then you can judge a project on any grounds you want--
道德 伦理
you know, morals, ethics.
当然 如果我因为一些经营上的污点
Of course, if I had turned down all those corporations
而把那些公♥司♥都拒绝了的话
with a spotty track record,
很多低收入的房♥子都没法建起来了
a lot of low income housing would never have been built.
爸 如果我拿了钱
Well, Dad, if I take the money,
然后默认他们的那些方法
then I'm just tacitly approving of their methods.
我觉得如果能关闭其中一些大公♥司♥
I feel if we can turn some of these giant
也许能使他们改变一下策略
corporations down, then we can get them to change their ways.
我很欣赏你的理想主义 Charlie
Oh, I applaud your idealism, Charlie.
从你那得来的
Got it from you.
经验使实用主义缓和了我的激进主义
Experience has tempered my activism with pragmatism,
而且我很乐意思考
and I would like to think
如何才能将这两者平衡起来
the wisdom to continually balance the two.
那你觉得怎么样
And which way do you think
才能平衡起来呢?
this balances out?
我不知道
I have no idea,
不过现在 我只是一个气愤的房♥客
but right now, I'm just an angry renter,
想着房♥主什么时候才能叫人来清理
wondering when his landlord is gonna send the spider people
这些蜘蛛网
around again.
你知道不
You know what?
我得走了
I have to go.
哦 别担心
Uh. Don't worry.
我会把衣服拿去洗的
I'll load the laundry.
嘿 大家都去哪儿了?
Hey, where is everybody?
你什么意思 他们在工作
Hey, what do you mean, they're working.
听着 我上次搞砸了
Hey, look, I know I screwed up.
别这么说 Charlie
Come on, hey, Charlie,
老实说 因为你为我们做的吗?
look, seriously, with all you do for us?
我的数学没出错 我的假设错了
Well, my math wasn't wrong, but my assumptions were wrong.
我假设所有的数据
You know, I assumed that all the data
来自于同一个集♥合♥
belonged to the same set.
没错
Right.
就像是在蛛网上
I mean, it's like, it's like searching
寻找蜘蛛
for a spider or its prey,
或是被捕食的猎物
by studying its web.
我们使用蜘蛛网的张力值
You see, we use tension values of the silk web,
比如震动 天气状况和其他变量
like vibrations and weather conditions,
来预测蜘蛛的位置
and other variables to reliably predict where the spider is
以及下一个昆虫在何处被缠住
and where the next insect is going to get tangled.
但是 有些种类的蜘蛛
However, there are some species...
编结有重叠的蛛网
that build overlapping webs.
我的假设是只有一个抢劫小组
You see, I was assuming that only one robbery team
导致了这些数据
was responsible for all that data, and that,
就是这里我错了
that's where I was wrong.
你是说有两组同时在行动吗?
So you're saying it's two teams working together?
不是同时 而是一前一后
Not together, in tandem.
没错 一同计划但分开执行
Right, planning together but executing separately.
你要做的就是
That's all you need to do...
分开这些网络
is untangle those webs.
Vamos! Andele!
Vamos! Andele!
FBI!
FBI!
叫什么名字?
What's your name?
来这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
什么时候
When did you...
什么时候入境的?
When did you get in this country?
你想玩游戏是吗?
You want to play games?
叫什么名字?
What's your name?
什么时候入境的?
When did you enter the country?
来这儿干什么?
Why are you here?
你不会说话?
You can't talk?
得了 告诉我 从哪儿来?
Come on, tell me. Where you from?
什么时候入境的?
When did you sneak into this country?
我们不能这样下去
We've got to put an end to this.
你想进去?
You want to be in there?
他们在反审讯方面训练有素
They're clearly trained in counter interrogation.
也许就是我们训练的
Probably by us.
看他们坐的样子 身体的姿势
See the way they're sitting, their body posture,
避免眼神接触
they're refusing to make eye contact...
手指在桌上敲击
the tapping on the tables--
他们试图打乱审讯者的节奏
they're just trying to throw off the interrogator's rhythm.
我们都是按照同一指南在行事
We're all operating off the same manuals.
好吧 谁也不说
All right, so, I mean, nobody's talking, right?
是啊 在国际警♥察♥组织方面也没什么线索
No, we got no hits on Interpol,
我们的数据库也毫无头绪
we got nothing on the U.S. database.
他们简直是幽灵
They're... ghosts.
你的蛛网理论能帮我们
And your web thing, you think that's going to help
找到另一组人吗?
us find the other team, or no?
恐怕还不行
No, I doubt it.
抓到一组人
By catching one team,
意味着变量发生了某种变化
we've already sort of changed the variables.
如果能有更多的劫案 那么
If there are more robberies, then, yeah,
也许我可以重新构建危险矩阵 不过
maybe I can revisit the threat matrix, but...
他们用的那辆货车不是偷来的
The minivan they used wasn't stolen.
注册信息
The car registration
是属于Jaime Lopez 已经去世
came back to a Jaime Lopez, deceased.
另一个死胡同?
So it's another dead end?
不完全是
Nah, not exactly.
除了抢劫杀人
In addition to robbing and killing,
这些家伙还藐视法律
our guys are scofflaws.
过去的五个星期在Alvarado的900街区
Four parking tickets on the 900 block of Alvarado
吃了四张停车罚单
in the past five weeks.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表