剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
好的 我们跟上去 不要轻举妄动
All right,let's follow him. Don't bumperock.
B队到公园外抓捕Chen 我们跟上Carter
Bravo team take chen outside the park. We got carter.
收到 我们抓住Chen了
Roger that, we got Chen.
23号♥公路,出发
Adam-23, go.
B对 收到
Bravo team, copy.
好的 他转到大路上了
All right,he's turning right onto broadY.
不要急 听我指挥
Stay back,everybody. Wait for me,wait for me.
David 收到了吗? - 收到了
Copy that,david? - Copy that.
好的 等等 他转向东进入了2号♥街隧♥道♥
All right,wait. Hes going eastbound into the second strt tunnel.
David 我们拦截他
David,let's box him in.
封锁23号♥公路
nclair to adam 23.
你去封锁2号♥街隧♥道♥的东出口
I want you to lock up the east end of the second street tunnel.
现在就去
Ut it down right now.
手伸向窗外!
get your hands out of the windows!
手伸向窗外 现在!
Get your hands out of the windows now!
司机 把你的手伸向窗外 打开门 往我这边走
Driv,keep your hands out of the window, open the door and step toward my voice.
动作慢点 朝我的方向走
Nice and easy. Just step toward my voice.
Dwayne 不想让我们把你从车上拖出来吧
Dwayne,you don't want us pulling u out of that car.
我照做 别开枪
Do it,Don't shoot.
来 David
Come on. David.
搞什么
Come on.
不是吧!
You've got to be kidding me.
Colby说得对 这人很厉害
Colby was right,this guy is good.
拿着
Here,catch.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable
Chen什么也不肯说 而州局显然不想对他施压
Chen isn't talking to anyone,and the state department's certainly not going to lean on him.
和中国的关系更为重要
They've got bigger stakes with china.
我们在机场设置了监视器 有公开的还有秘密的
We've got surveillance on the airports, public and private.
边境巡逻也有Carter的资料
Border patrol has a copy of carter's profile.
这个人在情报部门工作了10年 他肯定不会使用公共交通的
Guy works in intelligence ten years, he's not taking public transportation.
Carter已经有脱身的计划了 就只能靠Colby找突破口了
Don,f carter has an exit plan, colby is our best chance at figuring it out.
不能用Cloby 我不能相信他
Yeah,ll,colby's not on the case. I mean,I can't trust him.
他和Carter的关系影响了他的判断
Whatever happened between him and carter blurred his judgment.
让David给他打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't you let david try and call him?
试过了 收到他的语♥音♥邮件了
I alreadtried. Got his voicemail.
那小子说有话跟我说 他知道我在哪儿的
Guy's got something to say to me, he knows where I am.
离婚后你还是保住了这艘船
Guess you got toeep the boat in the divorce settlement.
帮我把船首的绳索解开
Do me a favor and untie that bow line.
一个爱海的人 为什么要选择去沙漠呢?
R a guy who loves the ocean, I never could understand why you chose to go to the desert.
如果不是这样的话 那你就死定了
If I hadn't,you'd be dead.
他们把我的徽章和枪都收走了
They took my badge,my gun.
那么没有什么让你留在这里了?
Then there's nothing keeping you here,right?
我还有一些东西可卖♥♥ 够我们两个人用了
Look,I got something to sell that'd be enough for the both of us.
是啊 这次又多少人要死掉?
Yeah,and how many people are gonna die this time?
你谋杀了两个无辜的证人
You killed two innocent witnesses.
Michelle Kim呢?
And michelle kim?
我看到她 就得像一只被车灯照住的鹿
When met her,I must've looked like a deer caught in the headlights.
这个女孩就完全控制我了
I mean,this girl,she was all over me.
起初 就只是喝酒和上♥床♥
At first,it was just drinks and sex.
那接下来呢?
Yeah,and then what?
我只是给他一些无关紧要的情报 所有的钱我都给我的孩子了
I was only giving her useless information. And every dimef it went to my kid.
不 你给他的信息谋杀了两个联邦证人
No,the information you sold her killed two federal witnesses.
于是凶手逍遥法外
A murderer went free because of it.
她威胁我
She blackmailed me.
她对我说如果我不偷到高层的情报 她就会揭发我
She told me if I didn't steal high-level information, she would expose me.
什么 你杀了她来救你自己?
So,what,you killed her to save your ass?
我也救国你一次
I saved your ass once.
还记得吗?
You remember?
如果我进监狱了我儿子怎么办?
At help am I to my son if I'm in prison?
我没有办法了
There was nothing I could do.
我没有选择
I didn't have any other choice.
你现在有一个选择了
You got a choice now.
跟我去自首吧
You can come in with me.
这不能解决所有问题
It's not gonna make anything right,
不过会给你孩子 一个原谅自己父亲的机会
but it might jusgive your kid one chance at least to forgive his father.
如果我不自首呢?
What if I don't? Huh?
Dwayne 你是我认识的最勇敢的军人
You were one of the bravest soldiers I ever knew,dwayne.
不
no!
Granger
Granger.
Granger...
Granger...
把录音带给我 把录音带给我
come on,give me the tape. Give me the tape.
你要杀我?
You gonna kill me?
来吧 伙计 来吧
Go ahead,man. Go ahead.
把枪放下!
put down!
Carter 把枪放下! Colby 闪开!
Drop that gun!XXXXXXXXX
我不敢相信你这样做!
I can't believe you did this to me!
把枪放下! - 把枪放下!
Drop that gun! - Put it down!
放下!
Drop it!
不 不 Dwayne...
No. No,dwayne...
不 你咎由自取
no,you did it to yourself.
Dwayne Carter 把枪放下! 把枪放下!
XXXXXXXXXX Drop that gun! Put it down!
举起手来!快!
Nds up! Now!
举起手来!
Hands up!
我没上过战场
You know,I've never been in combat.
不过我也一直和枪打交道 你知道什么是我我最恐惧的吗?
But I've been in my share of fire fights and you know what scares the he out of me?
不是死亡
It's not dying.
而是让我的手下失望
It'letting my guys down.
失去信任
You know? Losing trust.
你再这样做 你就得进监狱
You do it again,you're going to jail.
还是要自己解开
Still trying to untie yourself.
要超过70次精确转动才能完成
Ere's over 70 precise moves with this.
即使是世上最聪明的脑袋 也有解决不了的问题
Well,they don't call it the world's toughest brain teaser f nothing.
以前我用不了两分钟 现在要超过六分钟了
You know,I used to able to do these in under two minutes. W,it's over six.
那也是很厉害的
Oh,that's still prettyood.
是的 不过不是我最好的成绩
Yeah. It's not my best.
同样找Stromsborg为我的合作者也不是
Neither was hiring stromsborg as my collaborator.
Larry 我们讨论过了 Stromsborg不错
Larry,we've discussed this,stromsborg's good.
是的 不过不是最好的
Yeah,t he's not the best.
我居然忘了这一点 论文没有任何意义
What I fort to keep in mind was the paper meant nothing.
实际工作才是最关键的
You see,it was all about the work.
论文应该为实际工作服务
Or should've bee speaking of work,
我还是可以找你帮忙... 如果不是已经太迟了的话
I could still use your help... if it's not too te.
Larry...
Larry...
我要说说实话
I have a confession to make.
什么?
Yeah?
我读过论文了
I already read the paper.
然后呢?
Oh. And?
你想让我对你说实话吗? - 不
You want me to be honest with you? - No,I don'T.
我还是想做一个唠叨的白♥痴♥ 是的 当然了 我要你说实话
I want to remain a blithering idiot. Yes,of course,I want your honesty.
Larry...
Larry...
我从来不想失去你这个朋友
I never want to lose you as a friend.
不会的
And you never shall.
你的论文...
Your paper...
是一个天才的杰作
it's a work of genius.
好了 说这个很困难吗?
Okay,now there. Was that so hard?
不过... - 不过...
But... - but...
要是有两位天才合作 那就更好了
it would have benefited from the work of two geniuses.
是的 就像Simon和Garfunkel 是吗?
Yeah. Simon and garfunkel,perhaps?
是的
Okay. Fine,yes.
只要我是Simon
As long as I'm simon.
Charles 永远的实用主义者
Well,charles,ever the pragmatist.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表