剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
One's in the Philippines, one in France,
还有一个就在洛杉矶
and one right here, in the L.A. area.
Johnston储物柜里的药剂
Now the stuff we found in Johnston's locker
有着跟这家公♥司♥吻合的化学标签
has the chemical signature to link it up to the local firm.
那就证明了是他们生产的致命药剂?
So that proves they manufactured the fatal dose?
不是
Well, no,
只能证明是他们生产的原始类固醇
it proves they made the original steroid.
但某人可以加强药物的剂量
But somebody else could have made the concentrated dose.
真香啊
DON: Smells good.
好的 给你
All righty. Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks. Here.
你车♥库♥里的朋友想一起吃吗?
Doesn't your friend in the garage want to come in for a bite?
我邀请他了 但他不来了
Yeah, I offered. He said he's okay.
我想他习惯了独处
You know, I kind of think he's used to being alone.
虚拟棒球赛
Oh, yeah? Fantasy baseball.
真是谋生的好途径
What a way to make a living.
我认为这些人最后
What do you mean? I think a lot of these guys
会为真正的球队工作的 对吗?
actually end up working for teams, right?
是的 Bill James 他是一个棒球统计迷
It's true. Bill James. Bill James was a self-taught
并且出版了他的成果
baseball stats fanatic who published his findings.
他现在为Red Sox工作
He now works for the Red Sox.
嘿 Charlie
OSWALD: Hey, Charlie...
不好意思 不是有意打搅的
Um, oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
我只是想回答Charlie的问题
I just wanted to answer Charlie's question.
没关系 什么问题?
That's all right. What question?
一个棒球问题
A baseball question.
实际上和你相关
Um, about you, actually.
如果你继续打棒球的话
Yeah, just if you'd kept playing,
你会成为职业棒球员吗?
would you have made the majors?
我进行了两项评测
OSWALD: So I made two evaluations.
一项是你正常地继续比赛
One if you had continued to develop normally,
一项是如果你服用类固醇
and one if you'd decided to use steroids.
这真是有趣
This should be interesting.
服用类固醇的话 你能把击球命中率
Um, so with the 'roids, you probably would have
提高到平均每280次
raised your batting average to .280
大约10到15次本垒打
with ten to 15 home runs.
听上去像是职棒哦
Well, so, it sounds like the majors.
听上去罢了
Well, "ish" because, well,
你的击球率会提高
yeah, your hitting would have improved--
但整体上讲 你就失去了球员的价值
your overall value as a player would have diminished.
为什么呢?
Why? How so?
因为Don的价值在于作为全能球员
Well, 'cause Don's value was as a utility player.
你并不需要呆在固定的位置
You didn't excel at one particular position.
其他位置你都不错
You played several very well.
你是个很好的接球手
You were a solid fielder.
思维迅速 并且行动迅速
Quick mentally and physically
服用类固醇的话就不行了
and steroids would have messed with that.
是的 如果不服用药物呢?
Yeah, so, and without the drugs?
呃 这可不好说
Uh, it's a bit harder to say.
很多职棒球队
Um, a lot of major league clubs like to have
有着全能球员
a few utility guys on the bench--
这些球员可以迅速地
players who are smart and can adapt quickly
适应不同的位置
to different situations.
是的 比如在FBI
Yeah, like at the FBI.
就像在FBI
Like the FBI.
BRX制♥造♥营养剂
MAN: BRX makes nutritional supplements.
维他命 蛋白质等
Vitamins, protein powders.
你们制♥造♥Thoracyclene吗?
And you manufacture Thoracyclene?
我们的化学家用它来治疗
One of our chemists created it
成年人的脑垂体异常
for use in adolescent males with pituitary malfunction.
很多人不知道类固醇和其他违禁药
People forget that most steroids and sports enhancement drugs
也是有合理用途的
also have many legitimate purposes.
它们可以促进骨髓生长
They're used to stimulate the growth
更新男性的荷尔蒙
of bone marrow, as hormone replacements in males
治疗老年人的老龄疾病
and to treat age-related problems in the elderly.
你们是美国唯一制♥造♥ Thoracyclene的公♥司♥吗?
You're the only company in the U.S. that manufactures Thoracyclene, correct?
我们有着专利 是的
We hold the patent here, yes.
还有两家外国公♥司♥付了使用费
Two foreign manufacturers also pay us a licensing fee
他们也在进行生产
for the right to produce it as well.
你们公♥司♥原来在北卡罗来纳州
COLBY: You were originally located in North Carolina,
听说在那里遇到了麻烦?
but we understand you ran into some troubles there?
司法部长反对全身性药物
The Attorney General was against holistic medicine.
所以我们迁到了
So, we relocated to a state
不禁止使用
that doesn't have an agenda
替代性药物的州
a against alternative medicine.
这么说调查和你们所
So you're saying that investigation
生产的类固醇毫无关系?
had nothing to do with your production of steroids?
我明白你是什么意思了
I had a feeling this was where this was going.
让我帮你们的忙吧
So, I thought I'd save you a little work.
Stacy 把文件拿过来
Stacy, bring me that file please.
我们的Thoracyclene销♥售♥记录
Our sales records of Thoracyclene
在FDA(食品药品管理局)有备案
as submitted to the FDA.
每笔销♥售♥都是面向 合格的医生和经销商的
Every purchase was made by a licensed physician or distributor.
服用该药物的病人只能是
And the only patients who should be receiving it,
患有生长问题的孩子
are young boys with growth disorders.
找到一个BRX实验室 卖♥♥给他Thoracyclene的人
Found a guy who BRX sells Thoracyclene to
你也许想看看
you might want to take a look at--
Thomas Mandel医生
Dr. Thomas Mandel.
为什么会是他?
Yeah, why him?
他是竞技医学专家
Specializes in sports medicine.
给很多大学生和中学生做治疗
Apparently treats a lot of college, high school kids.
好的 我们去查查
All right, let's check him out.
18 19岁就开始服药了
DAVID: 18,19, it's pretty young to start cutting corners.
光靠药物不能解决问题的
The drugs don't do the work for you, man.
药物改变你的生理机能
They just change your body chemistry
因此可以训练的更久更强
so you can work out harder and longer.
在大学摔跤比赛中你会用的
The things you pick up in college wrestling, you know.
我承认我差点用了
Yeah, and I admit I was tempted,
但如果你从小就服用
but the problem is, you start altering your body chemistry
这些药物的话
as an adolescent,
可能会落下终生的损害
you run the risk of serious, permanent damage.
比如秃顶或者阳痿
Like baldness and erectile dysfunction,
过早停止生长
premature closure of the growth plates.
太多的激素会毁坏脑细胞
Too much testosterone can kill brain cells.
这可真不值啊
It's not worth it, man.
我可不想有女性型乳♥房♥♥
And I didn't even get to gynecomastia yet.
就是男人长有大胸
It's enlarged breasts in men.
啊
Aah...
你担心破坏医患隐私么?
You worried about violating doctor-patient confidentiality?
这是对所有学生开放的
It's a college facility that's open to all the students
并且我们有许可令
and we have the administration's permission to be here.
医生如果想有秘密的话
Nah. If the good doctor wants privacy,
最好别在办公室里工作
he should work out of his office.
不好意思 我能帮你吗?
Excuse me. Can I help you?
我们需要调查一下
We just need to check something.
哦
Whoa.
Thoracyclene
Thoracyclene.
这可是处方药
Legal only by a prescription.
只能用来治疗特殊疾病
And only to treat specific conditions
比如儿童骨骼畸小
such as unusually small size in children.
不是效果很好
It's either working real good
就是你有麻烦了
or you're in some trouble.
我要找律师
I want my lawyer!
我不认识Vic Johnston
I didn't know Vic Johnston.
我没为他做过治疗
I never treated him.
很容易查证 告诉我们
Easy enough to confirm. Just give us a list
你都把类固醇给了谁
of the people you did sell steroids to.
那可是医患秘密
That's a violation of confidentiality.
有很多运动员说你从不检查
We have half a dozen athletes who said you never
也从不做医疗记录
examined them or took a medical history.
但是你却给他们用违禁药物
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表