剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
They probably hit the ground full-force.
是啊 恩 连堆栈存储板都被破坏了
Yeah,well,hard enough to damage the stacked memory boards.
嘿 Amita 呃 那叫什么来着
Hey,amita,um,what was that.
你借给我的那张DVD?
That dvd you lent me?
哦 《偷自行车的人》 - 《偷自行车的人》
Oh,the bicycle thief. - The bicycle thief.
注:意大利新写实主义的经典作品
恩 很不错 是吧? - 是的
Ah. It was great,right? - Yeah.
呃 我不打算还了
Uh,I won't be returning it.
哦 你这么喜欢?
Oh,you liked it that much?
在我的DVD播放机里一起被偷走了 连同花瓶 搅拌器 我爸爸的手提电脑
It was stolen inside my dvd player,along with a vase,blender,my dad's laptop.
等等 有人闯进了你家?
Wait. Someone broke to your house?
是啊 昨天晚上
Yeah,last night.
警♥察♥认为可能只是一帮小孩子
Police think it's probably just a bunch of kids.
如果有什么需要我们部门帮忙...
If there is anything our department can do to help...
恩 你同Hadwin巡逻员 只有你们两个驻扎在这儿 是吗?
yeah,um,you and ranger hadwin were the only rangers stationed up here,is that right?
每年的这个时间 山脊这很安静 就我们两个
This time of year,the ridge is quiet it was just the two of us.
你们两有没有谁在这碰到过其他人
Did either of you encounter anyone up here?
比如野营的人 或者当地的农夫?
Maybe anyone camping out,or living off the land?
夏天的时候 我们见过露营的人
Summers,we see campers.
但是 恩 现在...
But,um,now...
整个山脉就Phil和我两个
phil and I had the whole mountain to ourselves.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No,it's okay.
我理解你们两个可能感情很好
I derstand you two were probably close.
Phil是我的...丈夫
phil was my...husband.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我 我一点都不知道
I-I had no idea.
我不想因为这个而有什么差别
I didn't want it to make a difference.
我想帮你找出是谁干的
I want to help you find whoever did this to him.
我需要这样
I ed this.
我需要做些事情来阻止自己胡思乱想
I need to be doing something to keep my mind busy.
请止步 先生们
Man: Hold on, gentlemen.
这是犯罪现场...这地区都已...先生!
This is a crime scene.This whole area is off limits to... Sir!
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我很快就回来 好吗?
I'll be right back,okay?
嘿 伙计们 我得先看看证件
Hey,guys,I'm going to need to see some credentials.
你不明白 那是我的飞机
You don't understand. That's my plane.
好吧 你的意思是? 那是你的飞机?
Okay,what do you mean,that's your plane?
我的名字是Aaron Helm
My name is aaron helm.
我是Aeronomics的执行总裁
I'm ceo of aeronomics.
坠机的那些是我的员工
Those were my people in that crash.
恩 先生 对不起 但是我们还是不能让你留在这儿
Well,sir,I'm sorry,but we still can't have you back here.
有五个家庭等着我的答复呢
I'veot five families who are looking for answers.
所有乘客尸体已经被转移到洛杉矶验尸所
All of the passenger bodies have been moved to the L.A. Coroner's office,
因此很快会有人接待那些家人的
so the families will be receiving a call shortly.
我的天哪 如果这是我的错...
My god,if this was my fault...
John 我们目前还不知道原因
john,we don't ow that yet.
那么你是?
And you are?
John Wellner 这架飞机的机修工
John wellner,the plane's mechanic.
我们是一个很小的公♥司♥
Were a very small company.
我现在能告诉那些家人越多情况 对我们来说以后一切就会好过些
The more I can tell my people now,the easier it's going to be r all of us.
既然坠机已成事实
Cause of the crash is yet to be determined.
所以还是请您回去陪着那些家人
So you need to go back and be with the families.
我们有了确切消息 会马上联♥系♥你
When we have any real information,we'll contact you.
好了 就这样 E输入总线已连接
Charlie: All right,there you go. E input buses are connected.
先生们 数字式飞行数据记录器 即大家所知道的黑匣子
Tombrello: Gentlemen,the digital flight data recorder,also known as the black box.
这使我们能重现飞行最后时刻的情况--
This will allow us to recreate the last moments of the flight--
高度 气压 副翼的运动 斜度 应有尽有
altitude,air pressure,flap movement,pitch,you name it.
正如你所见 刚起飞不久
As you can see,right after wheels-up,
飞行员将飞机交由飞行管理计算机操控
the pilot hands over control of the aircraft to the flight management computer.
那很正常 是吧?
And that's normal,right?
当然 我是说 事实上 在飞机惯性参考系统的帮助下
Sure. I mean,the fact is,with the help of the plane's inertial reference system,
飞行管理系统基本可以在一毫米 的误差范围内行使并降落飞机
the fmc can basically fly and land a plane within a millimet of accuracy.
好 正要达到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺
Charlie: Okay,coming through 10,000 feet.
那就是飞机撞到山脉时的高度
Torello: That's where the ane hits the mountain.
但撞击不是发生在约6000英尺处吗?
But didn't the impact happen at around 6,000 feet?
是的 但高度计显示的稍稍超过1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
Yes,it did,and the altimeter is just north of 10,000.
那么 相差有4000英尺
So,it's off by 4,000eet.
好吧 那就是高度计出了什么问题了
All right,so there's something wrong with the altimeter.
这不太可能
It's unlikely.
每架飞机都有三个备用的
Every plane's got triple back-up.
如果一个系统坏了 另一个可以补上
If one system fails,a second checks in.
恩 那么 惯性参考系统坏了三次
Well,so,the inertial reference system was wrong times three?
你怎样才会朝窗外看 却看不到山脉的逼近?
How do you look out a window and not see a mountain coming at you?
没有月亮 天空一片漆黑
No moon,black sky.
我们了解的情形同几年前 新西兰901航♥班♥的情况一模一样
We had the exact situation a few years back with air new zealand flight 901.
就因为那次事故 现在出现这样的错误是基本不可能的
Now,because of that accident,mistakes like this are almost imposble.
那会是什么-- 阴谋破坏?
So what-- sabotage?
没有飞行管理系统我无法告诉你
I can't tell you without the flight management computer.
恩 但那不就是这个所显示的吗?
Yeah,but isn't that what this is?
不 这是黑盒子
No. This ithe black box.
它仅仅记录和储存数据
It just records and stores data.
对 但飞行管理系统是...是飞机的大脑
Right,the flight management computer is-is the aircraft's brain.
那个 很遗憾 我们还没有找到
Which,unfortunate,we haven't been able to find yet.
哇 呃 有了黑盒子里的数据资料
Wow. Well,uh,with the data from the black box,
再加上撞击地点的地形图
along with a topographical map of the impact site,
我所能做的就是 计算出高度精确的 预测性的残骸区模式
what I can do is,calculate a hily-precise,predictive debris field pattern.
那将有助于我们找到飞行管理系统
That will help us find the flight management computer.
有了数学计算再加上一点点的坚持
Withome math and a little persistence,
飞行管理系统应该不会太难找
the flight manament computer shouldn't be too hard to locate.
感谢上帝 有这个预测性轨道的几何学
Thank god r the geometry of predictive trajectories.
我也正这么想呢
I was thinking the exact same thing.
测量结果是什么?
What's the measurement?
45英尺 2英寸
45eet,two inches.
呃 你听说了关于入室行窃的事吗?
have you heard athing else about the burglary?
你知道吗 老实说 这儿太吸引我了...
You knowhat,to be honest,I'm so caught up with this...
我父亲正在处理那事
my dad's dealing with it.
不 我了解 但...他还好吧?
No,I know. But,um...is he okay?
呃 我知道他如何看待那所房♥子
Uh,I know how he is about that house.
你知道吗 当我还小的时候 我从不锁门
You know,when I was an underad,I never locked my do room.
直到有一天有人进来 从我的书桌上偷走了一块Fossil手表
Until someone came in one day and stole a fossil watch right off my desk.
改变了我的想法
Changed my thinking.
我于是总锁门 你知道吗?
I always lock my do,you know?
有时候检查两次 有时甚至会检查三次
Sometimes I double and sometimes I even triple check it.
我注意到了你做的那可爱的小事 你打开锁 又锁上锁
I noticed that,that cute little thing you do where you unlock the bolt, then relock the bolt.
测量结果是什么?
What's the measurement?
63英尺 3英寸
63 feet,three inches.
不 charlie 问题是 让某人进屋 并偷了你的东西会是件非常影响情绪的事
No,charlie,the point is,is that having someone come in and rob your house can be a very emotional thing.
你知道 这比你所意识到的要严重
You know,maybe this is a bigger deal than you realize.
这是很严重
It is bigger.
我们不是在讨论同一件事了?
Are we not talking about the same thing anymore?
我们已经插了八个标记了
We've planted eight flags.
它们中的每一个 轨道在增加 距离在拉远
Every one of them,the trajectories were ad on,the distancewere off.
你在计算过程中保留了SLOSH模式 是吧?
You allowed room for some slosh in your calculations,right?
是的 但这个不是SLOSH模式
Yeah,but this isn't slosh.
我是说 对于SLOSH模式...
I mean,with slosh...
距离的拉开会有两种趋势- 有些短 有些长
the distances would be off in both directions- somehort,some long.
在我们的预测中 距离每个缩短为...
Our predictions,the distances are short,every one by...
老天 几乎15%
geez,by almost 15%.
让我看看 - 看看这个
Let me see. - you take a look at this.
好象一切都超出标准 被扩大了
It's like everything's out of scale. It's amplified.
拿着
Hold this.
把这个计算在内...
Factoring in for this...
这个新的非平凡的扩大 然后综合那个我们早已绘制出的轨道
new nontrivial amplification and combining that with trajectories that we've already mapped out,
我们应该能找到...
we should be able to find...
飞行管理系统!
the fmc!
看看这个
Edgerton: Take a look at this.
这些轮胎印从一些灌木丛下开始
These tire marks started under some brush.
这个 呃 轴距和花纹块 符合福特F-250货卡
The,uh,axle width and tread block int to a ford f-250 pickup.
同这个地区任何紧急车辆都不相符
Doesn't match with any of the emergency vehicles in the area.
你认为这可能是凶手的卡车
You think this might be the killer's truck.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表