剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I have begged for help for years!
对这件惨案负责
I am holding you personally responsible for this travesty.
这位是校监 Daria Sampson
School Superintendent Daria Samson.
那位老妇人死掉了
The old lady died.
Trudy?
Trudy?
这不是沥青 很易碎
This isn't asphalt. It's too brittle.
就像挡风玻璃一样
It's shattered like a windshield.
我不知道这是什么
I have no idea what this is.
嘿 他们把孩子救出来了吗?
Hey, did they get the children out?
塌陷时两个男孩正在小屋里
The last two boys were inside the structure when it went down.
他们被埋在下面了
So they're buried.
并且小屋非常不牢固 进度很缓慢
And the structure is really instable, so it's moving kinda slowly.
能够和孩子谈话吗?
Are they able to talk to the kids?
就一个 而且他越来越虚弱了
One, but he's getting weak.
Alan 这样的陷坑是自然形成的吗?
And we need to know if this sinkhole could occur naturally,
或者是因为豆♥腐♥渣♥工程?
or if it's from faulty construction.
加利福利亚很少有陷坑
Well, sinkholes are rare in California. It's the wrong geology.
这是非地理原因造成的
Chances are that this was triggered
有可能是因为地下水流向变化
by altering the underground water flow.
利用土壤样本和地质图表
I can model groundwater flow
我可以创建出地下水流向模型
using soil samples and geological maps.
好的 你需要些什么?
OK, tell me what you need.
首先需要施工蓝图
First off, construction blueprints.
我们救出一个了
We got one!
把他带上来
Bringing one up!
我抓住了 快升起
All right, go ahead! Pull him up slow.
那些是家长吗?
Hey, Are those the parents?
呃 不好意思 离开一下
Would you excuse me for a second?
你救出他们了吗
You got them?
呃 救出了一个
Uh, one...
目前就一个
... so far.
他们真是幸运
That's good for them.
哦,谢谢你
Oh!Thank you.
你的儿子叫什么名字?
What's your son's name?
Malik
Malik.
Malik
Malik.
灭火消灾的人来了
Damage control has arrived.
什么?是Kentwell公♥司♥吗?
What, Kentwell?
这是他们的律师 Reed Parkman
Their attorney, Reed Parkman.
两年来一直在阻碍我的案件调查
Unlegally obstructing my case from every direction for two years.
擅于此道的家伙
Very inventive guy.
你好 Parkman先生
How you doing there, Mr... Parkman?
你好
How are you?
我需要一份操场施工蓝图的副本
So, I'm gonna need a copy of blueprints from that playground.
我需要地质报告 环境评估 诸如此类
I need the geology reports, environmental, the whole works.
我有传票的
I've got a subpoena.
没有问题
No problem.
如果Kentwell公♥司♥对此负有责任
If Kentwell has any culpability,
他们会负责的
they'll make it right.
正如他们以前一样 他们可是好市民
Like they've done in the past, good citizens that they are.
他们救出最后一个孩子了吗?
Did they rescue the last boy yet?
估计他处于昏迷状态 目前还无法找到他
Actually, they think he's unconscious, so they haven't been able to find him.
那些是学生的家长吗?我要和他们谈谈
Are those parents from the school? I'd like to talk to them.
请勿和家长接触
No contacts with the families.
你不能够收买♥♥他们
You're not gonna buy them off.
你在说梦话 我的当事人 是想转达关心和支持
Wouldn't dream of it.My clients want to express their concern and support.
是吗? Kentwell公♥司♥没派人过来吧?
What, no one from Kentwell is coming down here?
他们让我全权合作
They've instructed me to cooperate fully.
当然了 这次我可是有能 激起陪审团同情心的受害者了
I bet.I got very sympathetic victims for a jury this time, Reed.
请尽快把副本送过来
I want a copy of that report ASAP.
好的
All right.
这很好
Fair enough.
水可真是奇妙啊
Yeah, the magical element of water.
穿透不能穿透的
Penetrates the impenetrable
就像是思维的溪流
like a sleeping mind dreams
找到解决问题的方法
the solution to a problem.
能把那张图给我吗?
Can you hand me that map?
水不仅在岩石周围流动
You know, water not only moves around rock,
还可以直接穿石而过
it actually flows right through it.
自然界真是博大精深
Nature has so much to teach us.
可能是建筑公♥司♥施工引起
You know, it's possible that the construction company
含水层的水流变动
caused a slow drainage of the aquifer
造成了地下层的镂空
that then created an underground cavern
这也就成了陷坑
which became the sinkhole.
也许是水流不断冲击石灰岩
Yeah, or water eroded limestone over a thousand years
恰好今天 此时此刻
and this was the day, the hour, the very minute of catastrophic failure
导致了灾难性的后果
fated for aeons.
说的不错 -Larry 我一直在找你
I like that.Larry, I've been looking for you.
哦 实际上我正要去 -去哪里?
Oh yeah? Actually, I was just on my way out to..To?
我的办公室坐班啊
... to, um, just office hours.
在星期六吗?
On Saturday?
我一直想发份我招待酒会的请柬给你
We have been trying to send you an invitation for my reception,
然后我惊奇地发现
and we were flummoxed to discover
你没有家庭住址
we have no home address for you.
我想有电邮就可以了
Why don't you just email? It's best.
哦 Larry 住哪里是你的选择
Larry, where you live, that's up to you.
是你的私事
That is your business, and I respect your privacy.
我尊重你的隐私
and I respect your privacy.
好的 因为隐私对我很重要
That's good, 'cause privacy is important to me.
除非你是住在地道里面
Unless...you're living in a steam tunnel.
我们大学时代 地道是用来
You know, we used the steam tunnels
玩地牢和火龙游戏的哦
to play Dungeons&Dragons when I was an undergrad.
哦 是吗? -是的
Oh, yeah?- Yeah.
但似乎某人在地下有住所
But it seems that someone has set up house down there.
这可不太好
Which is no good.
这是个大负担
It's a liability.
我会封上地道的 Larry
So I'm gonna seal the steam tunnels, Larry.
我知道了
I see.
好的
Good.
祝你们周末愉快
OK, have a very good weekend.
你也是
You too, sir.
他住在地道里?
He's living in the steam tunnels.
我可没那样说
I didn't say that.
也许你该问问他的情况
But maybe you should check and make sure he's OK.
当然了 他本来和我一起住
Yeah, of course.He was kinda staying with us,
但我认为他觉得自己是负担
but I think he felt like he was a burden.
地下水流向?Ground water flow.
这可不是高等数学
Not higher math.
是我哥哥的案件
It's a case from my brother.
我们也得限制这方面的研究
You know what?We're gonna have to tighten up on that area as well.
限制?
Tighten up?
是的 团队合作 Charlies
Yes. Teamwork, Charles.
你得为本系多负些责任
I need you to take more responsibility here in this department
少花点时间用在法证爱好上
and spend less of your time on your forensics pursuits.
懂了吗
Clear?
Mildred ...
Mildred --
你将负责博士学位授予委员会
You will chair the PhD admissions committee.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
这我可没有时间
I don't have time for that.
这可不是在求你 朋友
No. Not a request, my friend.
Shabaz先生 待会儿就能救他出来
Mr Shabaz -it won't be long.They think they can get him out pretty soon.
还有什么人能来帮你忙吗?
Okay.Um, Is there anyone else that you'd like me to call for you?
在医院帮忙什么的?
Maybe someone that can meet you at the hospital?
我妻子出差去了芝加哥
My wife's flying in from a business trip to Chicago.
全城都在关注着Malik
You have the whole city pulling for Malik right now.
如果我儿子挺过来了
Well, If we make it through this,
我会带他离开这里
I'm getting him out of here.
离开洛杉矶吗?
Out of Los Angeles?
离开这个社区
Out of the neighborhood.
出了大事 你们才来
You guys show up for a big disaster,
但明天又只有我们自己了
but tomorrow we're on our own again.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表