剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Vincent's a suspect in the shooting death of a guard protecting a shipment of oxycontin.
OxyContin: 一种止痛药
保安不愿意交出密♥码♥
The guard wouldn't give up the code to open the security door.
也许对Gwen Owen也会这样
Which doesn't bode well for gwen owen.
伙计们 CHP刚发现有车复合被盗卡车的特征
Hey,guys.Chp just got a report of a tck matching the stolen one at a truck stop.
他们到那里的时候 嫌疑犯已经跑了
When they got there,it was already gone.
好极了 你们不妨把车给找出来 好吗?
All right,good-- why don't you guys check that out,all right?
Don 我根据Mattew医生的位置 算出了新的逃脱路线
Hey,so,don,i've worked out new possible escape routes based now on where dr.Matthews was found.
很好 我会去查查看 谢谢
Great.I'll check 'em out,thanks.
嘿 还记得你让我做的...
Hey,so you know that thing you asked me...
呃 那件事? - 记得 就是 呃...
Uh,to do? - Yeah,it's,uh...
没有关系 不用理会 - 我会照做 我会去的
It's all right,don't worry about . - I'll do it.I'll go.
告诉我时间 到时候我会到的
Just let me know when.I'll be there.
又是那些求财缉凶的人 - 你知道吗?
Bounty hunters.Again. - You know what?
我还从来没机会和那些绅士们 打过交道
I haven't yet had the privilege of meeting those gentlemen.
没错
You're right.
嘿 听说你们在找一辆货车? PeterBilt379型长头货车?
Hey,i hear you guys are looking for a rig.Peterbil379.
也许是 - 到底是还是不是
Might be. - Are you or not?
加长型货柜车 前后装有可划动性车轮?
Great dane trailer with a sliding tandem axle?
就是这辆 刚才看见它上了东十号♥高速公路
That be the one.Saw it take off on the ten et a little while ago.
嘿 姑娘们 你们好吗? 手举过头顶
Hey,there,ladies. - How you doing?Nds on your head.
转过去 - 拜托 伙计
Turn around. - Come on,man.
我们都是同一战线的 对吗? 来点团体合作精神怎么样?
We're both on the same side,right? How 'bout a little team spirit?
是啊 如果我们说"不" 会让你们伤心 是不是?
Yeah,don't get your feelings hurt if we say,no,all right?
嘿 你们没有拘捕我们的理由 伙计
Hey,you got nothin' to arrest us for,man.
那你们是怎么来到这里的 又是跟踪我们?
Well,how'd you wind up here?Following us again?
没 这次没有 我们在网路上放注酬金 得到了点线索
No,not this tim- we put a reward out on the internet-- got some hits.
有人说在这里看到那辆货车
Guy said he saw the truchere.
那好 你们想不想跟我们分享一下那个线索?
All right,you wan share some of those tips with us,buddy?
哦 那可是我们的情报 不是嘛?
Oh,well,now,that's our info,isn't it?
我们花了很多钱才弄到手
We paid good money for it.
FBI的人穷馊馊没钱悬赏
Fbi's too cheap to post a reward,well...
那可不是我们的问题...
That's not really our problem.
是的 实际上是你的问题 我们走吧
Yeah,actually, that is your problem.Let's go.
再次申明 我们没有违法 我的雇员没有做过什么错事
Once again, we haven't broken any laws.My employeesave done nothing wrong.
我希望你们能释放他们
I would like to have them released.
哦 是啊 要知道 我还想去捧洋基队场
Oh,yeah,well,you know, i'd like to pitch for the yankees.
但是 之后将会发生的是 你让你的手下告诉我们他们所知道的事情
But what's gonna happen is you're gonna order your men to tell me what they know.
只有在你和你的上司签字保证
Only if you and your superiors sign a paper ensuring that
一旦找回那笔钱 必须立刻交送到我手里的前提下
if and when the money is recovered, it will be delivered to me.
过来 快 我要给你看些东西
Come here.Come on. I want to show you something.
那是Gwen Owen
Thats gwen owen.
她为了保住保险箱的密♥码♥倍受折磨 里面装的就是你的钱
She was tortured for the combination to the safe that has your money in it.
她冒着生命的危险救了她的同事
She risked her life to save a guy she works with.
希望你多多少少能理解 为什么我唯一在乎的就是活着找到她
I'm hopi maybe you'll understand why my only concern is finding her alive
并把救济品交给那些孩子
and getting the supplies to those kids.
好了 我们会告诉你们一切我们所知道的
All right,we'll tell you everything that we know.
但是...我还是要把钱要回来
But...I'm still goin to get my money back.
呃 那好... 那你需要法律条令才可以
Uh,yeah,well... You're going to do it with a court order.
所以现在我就跟你说明白 如果我和我的手下再见到你雇的那帮人
So i'm telling you this right if me or any of my people see any of your guys again
我会以妨碍执法罪把你逮捕 你明白了吗?
i'm gonna bust your ass for obstruction of justice.
要知道在交通工程学中 为了分配交通路线和连接
You know,in traffic engineering, to assign traffic routes and links
他们用一种叫做"网络平衡状态"的方法
they use something called network equilibrium conditions.
这种方法只有在某人无法通过更改路线 来促进旅途效率的时候使用
And that occurs only when someone cannot improve his travel time by changing routes.
是啊 我已经考虑过这一方法 爸爸 这是Frank Wolfe的运算法
Well,yeah,i've already accounted for that,dad, in this frank-wolfe algorithm.
但是我的问题不在这里 我的问题在于
But that's not my problem.My problem is that
我的分♥析♥证明货车应该开上这条路
My analysis indicates that the truck should be heading on this path here--
看到了吗? 东进线路 - 看到 看到
See that?-- eastbound. - Yeah.Yeah.
但是FBI和洛杉矶警方说货车不在那里
However,the fbi and the lapd, they say it's not there.
但是你觉得在 - 96%的可能性
But you say it is. - With 96% probability.
我所作的是计算轨道远地点 以及8个监视卫星的倾斜度以求
So what i did was i calculated the orbital apogee and inclination of eight spy satellites to s
它们能在适合的地方和适合的时间 拍到此地的照片
if they were in the right ple at the right time to take photos of the area.
然后呢?
And?
"长曲线5号♥" 在合适地点却记录下 7种不同的无用数据 一无所获
Lacrosse 5 was in the right place and recorded seven different types of iging data.Nothing.
是啊 Charlie 你用的是逃跑计算法
Yeah,but,charlie,you're ung escape math.
如果货车已经不再逃跑了呢?
What if that truck is noonger trying to escape?
我是Eppes - 嘿
Yeah.Eppes. - Hey!
我跟你说过货车会出现的那条路
So the path i told you about the truck's gotta be there.
Charlie 我们已经派直升机巡逻那里 好吗?
Charlie,look,we had choppers all over the place,all right?
一旦货车离开了洛杉矶地区 我们要搜查的路线就急剧减少
Once the truck leaves the los angeles area, the number of roads we have to search drastically reduces--
相信我 抢劫犯也知道这一点 他们知道自己会暴露目标
Believe me,the robbers know that. They know they'll be visible.
那你的意思是他们停下车?
So what are you saying,they pulled off?
对 他们肯定停在市郊的某个地方
Right.They must've stopped somewhere on the outskirts of the city.
这样他们就有时间打开保险箱 抛弃货车 然后分路而逃
That gives them time to open the safe, to leave the truck and split up--
我想我会尽快计算出货车 有可能经过的路
i think i can calculate the most likely area along the truck's path asap.
那好 听起来不错 尽你所能
Yeah,all right,that sounds good. Do what you can and
有消息告诉我 好吗?我得出去一趟
get back to me,all right?I'm going to head out.
好了 我们一路无发现 你们如何?
All right,we're striking out here-- how 'bout you guys?
没 没发现
No,nothing.
Don 我想我们有所发现
Don,i think we got something.
我们发现了Matthews形容的那辆车 犯罪团伙可能就在附近
We've got the car that matthews described. Crew has to be hiding close by.
有人吗? 哦 嘿 我需要加油 我的车没油了
Hello?Oh,hey,um,i need so gas.My car's empty.
我来处理
I'll take this.
别偷看我的牌
Don't look at my hand.
把手举起来!
Put your hands up!
把手背在身后 把手背在身后 现在!
Get your hands behind your back!Get them behind your back right now!
没有Vincent Kagan的踪影
There's no sign of vincent kagan.
货车在哪里?
Where's that truck?
把他们带出去 分开审问
Take 'em outside.Let's question 'em separately.
你们 都给我出去 Liz 把他们带出去
You,get u liz,come on,let's get 'em outside.
坐下
Sit down.
告诉我货车在哪里?
I want to know where that truck is.
你听好 我们逮到你持枪抢劫
Listen,we got you on armed robbery.
如果那女人死了 你就是杀人犯
If the woman dies,you are looking at murder.
好了 我明白了
All right,i get it.
货车就藏在附近
The truck is stashed nearby.
我不知道具体在哪里
I don't know where exactly.
Tibbet刚刚跟我说货车向南开走
Tibbet just told me the truck's going east.
Zack说货车还在附近 - 那好 到底谁在说谎呢?
Zack says the truck is still here. - All right,so who's lying?
嘿 老兄 我们没有找到货车 我们找到了抢劫的人
Hey,buddy,listen.We didt find the truck-- we found the guys who stole it.
其中一人说货车就在附近 另外一人说货车已经出州
One of them says it's near here. The other says it's already out of the state
那好 呃...
All right,uh,so...
有一个经典逻辑谜语 可能会有帮助
There's a classic logic puzzle that kind of applies.
让每个人都说说另外一个人会说 货车在什么地方
Why don't you ask each guy where the other one will say the truck is?
是啊 但是其中一个人一定在说谎 - 对啊 就是
Yeah,but one ofhem's obviously lying. - Well,yeah,exactly.
其中一个说谎 另外一个说了实话
One's lying,one's telling the truth.
不管哪个人说谎 货车肯定是在另外一个人所说的地方
Whatever either one says, the truck's going to be in the oppose place.
是啊 那好 那好 我等等打给你 Liz 过来一下
Yeah,yeah,all right,all right,all rit. I'll call you back.Liz,come here.
好了 Charlie刚刚给我出了一个主意 我们来试一个奇怪的方法
All right,charlie just gave me an idea. We're gonna try something a little weird.
没有 我知道的我都告诉你们了 我在努力合作
No,i told you what i know. I'm trying to cooperate.
是啊 你的老兄就是这么说的 他就是这么跟我们说的
Yeah,that's what your buddy said. So what's he going to tell us?
如果他够胆量 他会说实话的
Look,if he's playing ball, he'll tell you the truth.
货车已经在开往亚利桑那的半路
The truck's halfway through arizona.
Tibbet不合作? 真疯狂 没可能
Zack: tibbet's cutting a de? That's crazy no way.
他跟你们说货车开走了 那是在玩你们的
He'll tell you the truck's gone because he's screwing with you.
那你呢? 你是不是也在玩我们? - 没有
What about you?You screwing me? - No.
好了 他们两个都说 另外一个人会说货车开走了
All rit,so both of 'em said the other would say it's gone.
那就意味着货车还在附近
Well,that means it's still here.Look,you...
你看 你在A和B之间选择
You've got a choice between a and b.
你手上的两个人都知道谁说得对 也知道两人中谁在说谎
You've got two guys-- both know who's righ one of the two is lying--
所以问他们另外一个人会怎么说 就等于将得到两次说谎的答案
So by asking them what the other one will say, you're going to get the lie twice.
是啊 但是Charlie 我们没可能在这里找到
Yeah,but the thing is,chlie, we're not finding it here.
我是说 你的理论能说明一回事
All rit,i mean,your stuff says one thing.
我们眼见得却是另外一回事
Our eyes are telling us something completely different.
或者我们该找的不是货车
Or we shouldn't be looking for a truck.
对 因为它已经看起来不再像是辆货车
Right,'cause it doesn't look like a truck anymore,
但是我们该找一样能够装载 货车容量的东西
but we need to look for something that takes up e same amount of space as the truck.
Charlie 等一阵 等等
Charlie,hold on.Just one second,hold on.
看看这个 就在那里
Check this out.Right there.
等一下 我们开到距这里半英里的时候路过这里 那是一个房♥车停车场
Yeah,wait a minute,we passed that about a half a mile back.That's a trailer park.
你认为东西就藏在这些双倍宽房♥车的一部中?
You think it's tucked in beside one of these double-wides?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表