剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
you know, with drugs.
也许是其他东西
COLBY: Yeah, or maybe
二号♥受害者
something else. Our second victim,
Jared Holt 两年前
Jared Holt, he got busted two years ago
因嫖资纠纷
on a solicitation rap
在Hollywood被捕
with a prostitute in Hollywood.
也许是妓♥女♥行凶
Could be a hustle turned murder.
好的 检查他的手♥机♥ 电子邮件
Okay, so cell phones, e-mails,
一号♥受害者有妻子 对吗?
and the first guy had a wife, right?
是的 Megan正在调查
Yeah, Megan's on all that.
好的
All right.
我们结婚16年了
We were married 16 years.
那么
So...
你在电♥话♥上说FBI
you said on the phone the FBI...
发现了新的情况?
had some new information?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 又发现了新的受害者
Yeah. Another man has been found.
就是
It's...
明天
Tomorrow,
遇害的第6个星期
it's six weeks to the day.
对孩子来说太痛苦了
It's hardest on the kids.
Tom每天早上都哭着要爸爸
Tom cries every morning, wants s daddy.
但是我真正
But Susan's the one
担心的是Susan
I'm really worried about.
她没掉一滴眼泪
She doesn't cry at all.
很抱歉让你
I'm really sorry
再次提起伤心事
to put you through this again.
不 没什么的
No, it's okay. It's just...
我已经全部告诉你们了
I don't know what more I can tell you.
我们发现这些谋杀案
Well, we found some commonalities
有着共同性
between the murders.
共同性? -是的
Commonalities? Yeah.
你丈夫在进那房♥屋之前
Your husband withdrew some money from an ATM
在ATM机上取了钱 -取钱?
just before he went to the house. Money?
是的 几百块钱
Yeah. A few hundred dollars.
你认为这很重要?
And you think that could be significant?
我们不能肯定
We're not sure, but...
不知道他为什么去那房♥屋
we're not sure why he was at the house
他取钱来做什么
or what he would have had the money for.
我告诉过你 一年前我们搬来
I told you, we moved here a year ago,
很需要房♥子 买♥♥了这间 但空间太小
needed a house fast, bought this one, sight unseen.
我们一直考虑买♥♥个大房♥子
We talked about getting a bigger place.
他为什么会单独去那儿呢?
Isn't that strange that he would be there alone, though?
噢 我们财政上通常由Scott做决定
Oh, Scott made most of our financial decisions,
所以如果要买♥♥大房♥子的话 他
so if we were getting a bigger place, he...
还有 我的生日快到了
Plus, my birthday was coming up.
我想
If, uh,
也许是
I had to guess, I would say
他想给我惊喜
he probably wanted to surprise me.
送我生日礼物
Some birthday present, huh?
想象一下一个童年
LARRY: Imagine a tortured psyche
心智就被扭曲的人
avenging some childhood slight.
他选择的房♥屋
He chooses houses that remind him
唤起童年的回忆
of where he grew up.
完成他的计划
Completes the circle.
真是够悬疑的
It's very Hitchcock.
我觉得你在想Megan
I would say it's very Megan.
你们呆的时间太久
You two have been spending so much
思维都快一样了
time together your minds are melding.
当然我们得抓住时间
Well, of course we needed to maximize the hours
考虑到我们可能会有
given that soon we will be restricted to more...
创造性的对话
oh... creative communication.
这是你们创造性对话的一部分?
So is that part of the creative communications plan?
实际上 有人妨碍了我
Actually, somebody threw a wrench in the works
继续呆在CalSci天文所
in my attempts to secure the CalSci Celestron,es
但是Megan和我
but Megan and I have now devised
有了新的约定
a new arrangement.
我可以从上面看到她
I will be able to look down at her...
并且她可以往上看着我
and she is able to look up at me.
那是你的?
Is that your...?
等一等
Wait a second.
你用手♥机♥了?
You have a cell phone? Since when
什么时候也开始用手♥机♥了?
do you have one of those?
自从NASA开始联♥系♥我 (NASA:美国太空总署)
Since NASA started calling me.
不好意思 这是Larry Fleinhardt
I'm sorry. This is Larry Fleinhardt.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
他关于凶手
You know what? His theory
童年的理论? -怎么了?
about the kier's childhood? Yeah.
我觉得应该重新
It's making me think we should
分♥析♥这些变量
re-weight these variables, you know?
好的
Okay.
我们可以开始
CHARLIE: So why don't we start...?
怎么了?
What's up?
我的旅行流产了
Well, my journey may have ended before it even began.
怎么了?
What happened?
关于这个任务
Just... the mission.
它被取消了?
What, was it scratched?
不 是我被取消了
No. Apparently, I was.
你在调查受害者背景?
DAVID: You going through victim backgrounds?
是的 我查了医疗史
Yes. I have medical history,
家庭史 和教育史
and family histories and education.
发现了共同点了吗?
Are you finding anything in common?
不知道 也许吧
I dot know yet. Maybe.
John Santos 最后一个受害者
John Santos, that last victim,
他在家庭服务中心有记录
he has a sealed record with Child and Family Services.
他一直在从事儿童护理
He went through all kinds of foster care growing up.
怎么了?
So?
Jared Holt
So, Jared Holt,
二号♥受害者 有过嫖资纠纷
that second victim, has a solicitation rap.
我不懂你的意思
I'm not sure I follow.
愤怒 还有暴♥力♥
You know, the rage, the violence.
这些里面都有性因素
It all has a sort of sexual component to it,
但是在查明之前
but,you know, I'm not putting this out there
我不会乱下结论
till I finish my homework.
情况不好吗?
Does it look bad?
我不知道 -当然不会
I-I don't know, but... Of course not.
我们马上就会知道
We'll find out in a second.
怎么回事?
What's the story?
Millie说 Larry在Massachusetts的
According to Millie, some unnamed rival
一些不知名机构的
of Larry's in some unnamed institute
不知名竞争者
in Massachusetts
要求进行背景调查
lobbied for an 11'th-hour background check.
似乎Larry最近的
It seems that some of Larry's recent...
生活方式成了NASA
lifestyle choices have become a subject
所担心的问题
of concern at NASA.
他们
They...
他们发现了他住在地道里 对吗?
They found out he was living in the steam tunnels, right?
他们怎么会知道?
How could they?
我们作为他的朋友都不知道
I mean,we're his friends and we didn't even know until...
是Mildred 我还在想
Mildred. And just when I was beginning to think
她是个正常的
she was a living, breathing
人类 -得了吧
human being. Come on.Come on,
Charlie 你怎么能怪在Millie头上?
Charlie. How could you blame Millie for this?
我怎么能怪她?你怎么能护着她?
How can I blame her? How can you defend her?
NASA通知她的
NASA called her.
并不是她通知的
It wasn't the other way around.
Mildred可是系主任 Charlie
Mildred is department chair, Charlie.
如果NASA逼她说实话
I mean, if NASA pressed her
她是不能够说谎的
for a full disclosure, she couldn't lie.
这一切让她很惊讶
She felt horrible about this whole thing.
我也很惊讶
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表