剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I've never seen that before.
Auster先生 我们发现了销♥售♥链条
Mr. Auster, we've established a chain of purchase
发现你和Vick Johnston有联♥系♥
that connects you to Vick Johnston.
我们找到的这个数学方程
And this mathematical formula we just found,
可以算作是作案动机
that's a motive for murder.
看看这个
Take a look at that.
你把Chris Bronmiller的邮件地址复♥制♥了
You printed out the e-mails sent to Chris Bronmiller
然后故意设计了他被谋杀的地方
that set up a place where he was murdered.
我没杀人 好吗?
I didn't kill anybody, all right?
这一切不是我的主意
None of this was my idea.
哦 好球 Bobby
Whoa! Good shot, Bobby!
太棒了
Beautiful, beautiful!
保持状态 马上有人和你签约
Keep that up, we'll get a little bidding war going for you.
随便你选择
Play wherever you want.
Richard Clast?
Richard Clast?
嗨
Hi.
我们查了你的客户名单
Going over a list of your baseball clients.
并且用Kittner的方程进行了分♥析♥
Ran their stats through your boy Kittner's system.
我不知道这是什么
Okay, I don't know what this is.
我可不是数学家
I'm not a mathematician.
你就把它给了BRX实验室主管
Is that why you gave it
他可是个内行
to the president of BRX labs who's a scientist.
他告诉你方程式的作用
He told you what this math could do.
我不知道他是谁
Yeah, I don't know who that is.
真的?因为你的电♥话♥
Really? 'Cause your phone number's
出现在公♥司♥的记录之上
all over his company records.
几乎你所有的客户都服了药
And almost all your clients are juicing.
你肯定是下了大赌注的 对吗?
So there must be a lot at stake for a guy like you, huh?
你知道吗?
Yeah, you know what?
我为很多客户服务
For a lot of agents.
我想谈话结束了 谢谢
I think we're finished here. Thank you.
喔 你哪里也别想去
Whoa, whoa, you're not going anywhere.
你是唯一知道
You're the only agent
应用数学的经纪人
who knew about the math application
因为你的客户 你最好的朋友 Vick Johnston告诉了你
'cause your client, your best friend, Vick Johnston told you.
我们走吧 转过身 把手放在身后
Let's go. Turn around. Get you hands behind your back.
我在Chris Bronmiller的衣服上 发现了其他人的血迹
I found blood on Chris Bronmiller's jacket that doesn't match his DNA.
似乎是你的血迹 对吗?
Somehow, I got a feeling it's going to match yours, isn't it?
我们走吧
Let's go.
我和Vick一样的喜欢棒球
You know, I loved this game just as much as Vick did.
你对棒球认识是错误的
You're what's wrong with this game.
嘿 伙计们 没事了
Hey. Hey, guys, it's okay.
都结束了 我们抓到他了
It's over. We got him.
什么?
What?
是的 在海边的房♥子里找到了手♥枪♥
Yeah, found a gun at this beach house
和打你的子弹相吻合
that matched the bullets that were fired at you.
等一等 我被枪击居然
Wait. So me almost getting shot at
帮你们抓到了坏人?
actually helped nail this guy?
我希望他罪有应得
I just hope he gets what he deserves.
我的朋友Chris
My friend Chris
是个不错的人
was a decent guy.
Oswald FBI在Quantico的实验室想知道
Oswald, the FBI lab at Quantico wanted to know
是否可以咨♥询♥你关于方程式的问题
if you'd agree to consult with them on your formula.
他们想把它变成
They want to develop it
一种调查工具
as an investigative tool.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的秘密数据公式落到了条子手里?
My secret doping stats in the hands of the feds?
没问题 我开玩笑的
No, of course, yes. I'm joking.
愿意效劳 我该你们的
Whatever you guys want. I owe you.
我应该告诉你
I just feel I should tell you
Vick的青年队给我电♥话♥
I got a call from Vick's minor league team.
他们要雇我当统计师
They want me to be their statistician.
但为FBI工作的机会
Okay, but this work for the FBI
对你来说是很难得的
could be a really great opportunity for you.
是的
Yeah, look,
你可以二者兼顾
you can do both.
看看这家伙有多忙
Look how overworked this guy is.
有人认同你的成就
Your work could be recognized.
你可以在《美国统计学》中
You could even publish an article
发表你的文章
in the American Journal of Statistics.
童年的梦想实现了
My boyhood dream come true.
他智力和能力兼备
He's got the aptitude and the ability.
只是自己不知道罢了
He just can't see it for himself.
嘿 你们看新闻了吗?
Hey, you guys see the news?
Don 你的案件是头条啊
That case of yours is big stuff, Don.
是的 真是流言可畏啊
That's right. We got ourselves a scandal.
如果FBI能够证实
And if the FBI can prove
Oswald方程的有用性 会更出名的
the efficacy of Oswald's analysis, it could get even bigger.
是的
Yeah.
你渴了吗?你渴了吗?
You, uh, thirsty? You thirsty?
我喝啤酒
I'll take a beer.
啤酒?三瓶啤酒?
Beer? Three beers?
你的案件让人
That case of yours
想起往昔 不是吗?
bring back memories, does it?
是的 听着
Yeah, well, hey, look, you know?
那是我的初恋
It's my first love.
屁个初恋
First love, my ass.
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
你记得何时开始打棒球的吗?
Don't you remember how you got started in baseball?
我一直喜欢棒球
I always loved baseball.
不是的
Nah, not really.
你母亲和我把你送进青年队
Your mother and I got you into Little League
是因为为了不让你
because we had
一直玩你Tommy叔叔
to get you stop playing around with that little toy gun
给你的玩具枪
that your Uncle Tommy gave you.
哦 那个银色的六轮手♥枪♥
Oh, yeah. What, that was that silver six-shooter.
是的 你一直在玩
Yeah, yeah, you were playing with it constantly.
我们想这不太好
We didn't think it was very healthy,
所以我们想用棒球来做替代
so we figured baseball would get your mind off it, see, and it did...
并且成功了好几十年
for a couple of decades.
我想也是
I guess so.
是的 你喜欢棒球
Yeah, yeah, you love baseball,
但不是你的初恋
but it wasn't your first love.
你记得小时候
Hey, don't you remember when you were a kid
喜欢玩警♥察♥和
you used to love to play
小偷的游戏吗?
cops and robbers?
Donny 你一直是警♥察♥
Donny, you were always the cop.
好吧 为Donny Epps干杯 天生的警♥察♥
Well, then, to Donny Epps, a born cop.
最杰出的警♥察♥
A most excellent one.
快好好听听
I say hear, hear, to that.
谢谢
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表