剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
那场电影真是奇怪
That was a weird movie.
我还以为是喜剧呢
Yeah, from the reviews, I thought it was gonna be more of a comedy, huh?
我觉得不错
I thought it was pretty good.
青少年都喜欢无聊的电影
BOY: Teenagers like boring movies.
你只喜欢卡♥通♥罢了
You only like cartoons.
我只是不喜欢某人喜欢的无聊电影
No. I just don't like boring movies about people in love.
我能吃冰激凌吗?
Can we get ice cream?
不行 我们得赶快回家
No, we got to get home.
得了吧 反正都顺路
Oh, come on.It's on the way. Kind of.
其实并不是顺路
Actually, bud,it's-it's not at all.You know?
我很喜欢
However...
知道你想吃
You know you want to.
既然你这样说
Well, see, if you put it like that, then...
哈哈
Haha
爸爸
Dad!
怎么回事?
What was that?!
抓住方向盘
Take the wheel!
我正在努力
I'm trying to, I'm trying to!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
当心 要撞车了
Watch out, you're gonna hit...!
当心
Stop! Stop!
快停车
Dad? Dad?
爸爸? -爸爸?
Dad! -Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
好运气
Lady luck.
偶然性
Chance.
随机性
Randomness.
人类的理解过程很漫长
Human beings truly have a hard time understanding it.
雨滴是随机的
Raindrops fall randomly.
下列的哪幅图更像是
Now, which of these two images best represents
人行道上的雨滴痕迹?
raindrops falling on a sidewalk?
是A图吗?
Is it image A?
是B图吗?好的
Image B? Okay.
你们错了
You're wrong.
我们的大脑错将平均
Our brains
看作是随机
misperceive evenness as random,
并且错误地认为团形是故意的
and wrongly assume that groupings are deliberate.
基于此 人们通常
Because of this, people make all sorts
做出非理性的选择
of irrational decisions.
比如不在高楼里面工作 或者他们
Like, they-they won't work in a high-rise building,
害怕住在地震高发区
or they're afraid to live in an earthquake-prone area.
然而数学评估告诉我们
And yet, a mathematical assessment tells us
你在床上闷死的可能性
that you are far more likely to suffocate in bed
要高于死于恐怖袭击的可能
than you are to die in a terrorist attack.
你醉酒而死的可能要比
You are ten times more likely
死于地震的可能性高10倍
to die from alcohol than from being in an earthquake.
并且你买♥♥彩票途中
And it is three times more likely
被撞死的可能性
that you will be killed while driving
是你中彩票可能性的
to buy a lottery ticket than it is that you will...
三倍还多
that you will win the lottery.
他们说他是被枪杀的
They said he was shot.
是的 我们也是这样估计的
Yeah, that's what we think.
你能想到有谁
Is there anyone
想伤害你的丈夫吗?
who would want to harm your husband?
不 没人
No. No one.
我是Don Eppes FBI
I'm Don Eppes, FBI.
Marla
Marla.
你知道是谁干的吗?
So, do you know who did it?
目前还不知道 我们在调查
Not yet, but-but we're working on it.
我在新闻上听说
I heard on the news
高速公路上有袭击
there were attacks on the freeways.
是的 -是这样
Yeah. That's true.
但是我们不知道这些事件和
But we don't know if those incidents are related
对你丈夫的袭击有何关联
to the, uh, the attack on your husband at all.
是的 我们想进行
Right, I mean, what we'd like to do if we can is just take a...
打搅了 Kinkirk夫人?
Excuse me. Uh, Mrs. Kinkirk?
是的
Yes.
你丈夫很稳定
Your husband's stable.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
有些事情需要商量
There are issues that need to be discussed.
好的
All right.
我们离开一会儿
We'll give you a few minutes.
等你把事情谈完
We'll wait for you down here.
请别走
Oh, please stay.
呃
Um...
我带这些小家伙
I'll take these guys.
我们去那边玩玩 怎么样?
Why don't we go hang out there, guys?
谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
不用谢
Come on. It's all right.
你丈夫头部被枪击伤
Your husband sustained a gunshot wound to his head.
幸运的是
Luckily,
子弹没有更深入
the bullet did not penetrate far.
它在右脑垂处
It's lodged in the right occipital lobe.
我们的神经外科医生很信心
Our neurosurgeon is confident that he can remove it
不造成损害而取出子弹
without further damage.
你们能告诉我
So, can you guys tell me anything at all
当时的情况吗?
that you remember from what happened?
我听到车后有声巨响
I heard a loud crash from the back.
我转过身 Pete吓惨了
I turned, and Pete was scared.
被声音吓惨了
From the noise.
是的
Right.
随后我看到了血
And then I saw the blood.
我和pete都
And I looked
看着一个地方
where Pete was looking.
我看到
I saw
爸爸受伤了
Dad was hurt.
之后又怎么了?
So, what happened then?
我抓住方向盘
I grabbed the wheel, and I tried
避免撞车
to keep us from crashing.
是的 真是聪明
Yeah, well, that's smart. You know,
真是不错 在枪响之前
it's good thinking. Now,
有没有什么突现的东西?
right before the shot, is there anything that stood out?
比如汽车或者其他东西?
Any cars or anything that you might remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想当时
I think maybe
有辆白色的卡车
there was a white truck?
好的
Okay.
我没看清谁在开车
I didn't see who was driving it.
对不起 我没看见
Sorry, I didn't see it.
我们爸爸应该没事吧?
Is-Is our dad going to be okay?
是的
Yeah.
我们会尽力
And, you know, we're gonna do everything we can
找到这家伙的
to find the guy.
8周之内就有7次袭击
We got seven freeway attacks in eight weeks.
4人死亡
Four people dead.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我向那些孩子撒谎了
Well, you know, I just lied to those kids.
不 你让他们没那么难过
No, you made them feel
Don 这很艰难 不是吗?
a little better, Don. It's a tough time, right?
我是个白♥痴♥ 一切看上去都很好
I'm an idiot, acting like everything's gonna be normal.
那些孩子得相信
Those kids need to believe that
一切会好起来的
if they're gonna make it through.
得了吧 Dave 他们的生活从此改变了
Come on, Dave. Their lives are never gonna be the same.
没有敌人或者
Y: There's no indication
经济婚姻问题
of enemies, financial or marital troubles.
没有任何目击证人
Witness testimony and tips came up empty.
好的 我们有什么发现?
All right, so what have we got here?
两个月内7次袭击
We got seven attacks in two months.
你怎么想 Megan 是连环杀人吗?
What do you think, Megan, serial?
如果是的话 都是非♥典♥型的
MEGAN: Uh, if so, it's atypical.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表