剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
所有的受害者都是随机的
All the MOs are different.
是的 以前的袭击用的是小箭
Yeah, the previous attacks we had a wrist rocket,
石头 砖块 铁块
thrown rock, brick, tire iron,
高尔夫球杆 之后又是枪击
golf club, and then a rifle shot.
现在我们在找寻附近持枪的人
Now we're looking at a hand gun from close range.
受害者也和犯罪分♥析♥不符
Victims don't fit a profile, either.
是的 富人 穷♥人♥ 亚裔
DAVID: Yeah, it's rich, poor, Asian,
拉丁裔 白人 各种各样
Latino, whites, across the spectrum.
也许并不止一个凶手
MEGAN: You know, maybe instead
可能有着一大批模仿者
of one sociopath, we have a bunch of copycats.
也许根本就没有规律
Maybe there's no pattern at all.
我就是这样说的 Charlie
MEGAN: That's what I just said, Charlie.
根本没有规律
There's no pattern.
一个单独的袭击者
A single assailant,
或者一堆模仿者都会有规律
or a bunch of copycats both imply a pattern.
我的意思是
No. What I'm suggesting here is,
这些袭击的发生
these groupings of shootings might, you know,
极有可能是随机的
very well be random.
7起袭击毫无关联?
Seven completely unrelated attacks?
当然了 想想看
CHARLIE: Sure. Consider this.
一个MP3有着随机的歌♥曲排列 对吗?
An MP3 player has a random shuffle function, right?
使用运算法则来创建随机列表
It uses an algorithm to create a random order to play the songs.
但是当人们欣赏这些
But when people listen
随机的播放列表时
to their random shuffle mode,
他们可以发现规律
they do perceive patterns.
这完全是巧合
That's just pure coincidence.
人们常说MP3播放的歌♥都是一定的
People swear their MP3 players like to play certain songs.
我就喜欢听ZZ Top
I know mine has a thing for ZZ Top.
是的 正确
CHARLIE: Right, right.
这就是为什么人类发现规律
And that's exactly it-- that human beings perceive patterns
而实际上没有任何规律
where there just aren't any.
好的 除非发现新证据
All right, look, you know, until we know different,
我们都以个案方式进行调查
then we're gonna pursue these as individual crimes, all right?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Larry 你有空吗?
Hey, Larry, do you have a minute?
是的 从这里到我办公室
Yes, I have the eight and a half minutes
有8分半钟的时间
it takes me to walk to my office.
如果需要更多时间的话
Now, if we need more time,
我想我们可以迂回而行
I guess we could choose a longer route,
也许可以在水塘边停上一会儿
maybe stop and contemplate the turtle pond.
或者直接去你的办公室
Or we could just keep talking at your office.
虽然风景不行 但是无所谓了
Yeah, it's not as scenic, but sure.
我感觉到有些奇怪
You know, I'm finding it a little strange,
当了很久的学生 马上成为教授
uh, being a professor after being a student for so long.
哦
(laughing): Oh.
我们都是这样 年轻人
We have all been there, my young friend.
我感觉应该去听讲座
I mean, I feel like I should be going to lectures,
而不是给别人讲
not giving them.
我碰上以前的老师
You know, I run into former teachers
看上去一切如故
every day who act like nothing's changed.
这就是为什么人们离开
That's why, you know,
取得博士的学校
people usually leave the school
然后到其他地方教书
where they earn their doctorate and go off and teach elsewhere.
CalSci给你的工作 你不能拒绝?
But, what, CalSci made you an offer you couldn't refuse?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我在东岸会过得更好
Maybe I would have been better off on the East Coast.
不 不 这和地理无关
No, no, no, no. Come on, this is not about geography.
听着 你自己必须喜欢这个新角色
Listen, you yourself must embrace this new role.
只有这样别人才会对你刮目相看
'Cause only then will others be able to see you differently.
哇哦
Wow.
Larry 即使对你而言 这也很深奥
Larry, even for you, that was profound.
我猜你刚好碰到我
I guess you just caught me when the caffeine
端着咖啡了 来吧
was kicking in. Come on.
我能理解随机性的含义
MEGAN: I get the concept of random clusters, I do,
但是公路袭击肯定有什么因素的
but road rage is associated with certain factors,
但是在这些案件中都没有
none of which are present in any of these cases.
等等 你所说的因素
Wait. When you say factors,
比如 天气?
you mean, like, what, like weather?
是的 堵车 种族冲突 交通事故
Yeah, and bad traffic, and racial conflicts, and accints.
让人们变的紧张和愤怒
Stuff that makes people tense and angry.
这么说不是典型的袭击
All right, so, it's not a typical streak.
不是的 还有其他隐情 那个小儿子Pete
No, and there's something else-- the youngest boy, Pete, said
说他看见了一辆白色的皮卡车
he thought he saw a white pickup truck.
他认为那也是当天早上
Now he thinks he saw the same truck
路过他家的那辆车
drive by his house that morning.
什么?白色卡车?
What? A white pickup truck?
到处都有这种车
I mean, they're all over the place.
他说两辆车板上都有水泡和舞者的图案
He says both had a bobble-headed hula dancer on the dashboard.
你是怎么想的?
Yeah? What do you think?
他才9岁 又受了惊吓 并且在回忆
I think he's nine, and he's been traumatized,
但是这可能显示
and he's searching, but it opens up the possibility
Jeff Kinkirk被跟踪了
that Jeff Kinkirk was stalked, you know?
他并不是随机的
That he's not a random victim.
好的 从两方面入手
All right. Well, look, play both sides. I mean,
弄一份白卡车名单
get a list of white pickup trucks from the DMV
并且和其他人合作
and-and work it with the guys.
另一方面是什么?
What's the other side?
他妻子说他
Well, the wife said she didn't think
没有任何敌人 但是她有可能
the husband had any enemies, but, I mean,
隐瞒了一些东西
maybe she was hiding something from us.
好的
Okay.
我清理垃圾
I took out the garbage,
帮助Pete做作业
helped Pete with his homework.
家里一切都很好
Everything's good at home.
嘿
Hey.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
他们取出了子弹
They got the bullet out.
我们现在只能等待了
Now we just have to wait.
你找到那辆白卡车了吗?
PETE: Did you find the white truck?
目前还没有 Pete
Not yet, Pete,
但是我们有很多人在调查
but, I mean, we got a lot of people working on it.
我需要和你们妈妈谈一下
Guys, I need to speak to your mo
可以吗?
for a minute. Is that okay?
你儿子Pete在枪击那天
DON: Look, your son Pete thinks
看见了一辆白色皮卡车
he saw a white pickup truck the day of the shooting.
这也可能是那天停在你家附近的
Now it's possible that that same truck was near your house that day.
有人跟踪Jeff?
Someone was following Jeff?
是的
Yeah.
你知道什么原因吗?
Any reason for that?
不 我想不出原因
No. I-I can't think of anything.
你丈夫在工作上有什么问题吗
Does your husband have any problems at work,
或者邻里问题 任何事情?
or with neighbors, anything at all?
不 什么都没有
No, there's nothing.
有人想伤害你吗?
Anyone want to hurt you?
我? -是的
Me? Yeah.
这我可不知道
Not that I know of.
Marla 有人想杀你丈夫
Marla, somebody tried
你就一点都不知道
to kill your husband, and, I mean,
是谁还有什么原因吗?
you have no idea about who or why?
这没道理 -也许是什么小事情
It doesn't make sense. I mean, it could be something minor.
比如争停车位之类的
Just even a-a fight over a parking space.
什么都没有 你不了解Jeff
That's just it. You have to understand Jeff.
他会先让别人停车的
He'd let someone else have the parking space.
如果他有缺点的话 那就是他太好了
(voice breaking): If he has a flaw, it's that he tries too hard to be nice.
好的 我都知道了
Okay. All right, that's-that's all I need.
来吧 没事了
Come on. That's all right.
我们要调查白卡车
Thought we were looking for a white truck.
我已经调查了177辆了
I've checked 177 so far.
我也在调查其他因素
I'm just also checking some other factors.
调查交通事故 天气
Looking at traffic, weather,
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表