Hard to jump when you're a corpse.
尸体可没法跳桥
Ah, unless you're a zombie.
除非是僵尸
You got a cause of death?
确定死因了吗
Cocaine overdose.
可♥卡♥因♥吸入过量
What do you got?
有什么发现
Coroner's report says that Hill died of a cocaine overdose.
验尸报告称Hill死于可♥卡♥因♥吸入过量
Well, that doesn't fit the profile.
这可说不通啊
No, it doesn't.
确实说不通
Are you sure I can't get you something?
你们确定不吃点什么吗
No. Thank you very much.
不用了 非常感谢
Have people been bringing food over all morning. I...
一上午不断有人送吃的来 我...
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with all of it.
我真不知道该怎么面对这一切
I know this is incredibly difficult, Mrs. Hill,
我知道这很难接受 Hill太太
but we need to gather as much information as fast as possible.
但我们必须尽快搜集尽可能多的证据
I kept telling myself Steven was coming back,
我一直跟自己说 Steven会回来的
but I didn't expect it to be like this.
但我没想到会是这样
You reported him missing a few weeks ago? Is that correct?
几周前你报案说他失踪了 对吧
28 days.
28天前
Yeah, he was right here,
是的 他当时就在这儿
working on the playhouse.
正在搭小游乐园
He needed something from the hardware store.
他要去五金店买♥♥点东西
I was going to go with him, but Adam had just fallen asleep.
我本来要跟他一起去的 但Adam当时刚睡着
Adam's your son?
Adam是你儿子
He's seven.
他七岁了
I haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉他
He's used to his father being away for extended periods of time, but...
他已经习惯了爸爸长♥期♥不在家 但...
you know, this time he's not coming back.
这次他爸爸不会回来了
Did your husband struggle with anything?
你丈夫有没有什么恶习
Alcohol? Gambling? Drugs?
酗酒 赌博 吸毒之类的
No, he was squared away, as you say.
没有 如你所说 他一直表现良好
Steven wouldn't have put Adam and me through this willingly.
Steven绝不会愿意让我和Adam遭受这些痛苦的
Mrs. Hill, what do you think happened to your husband?
Hill太太 你觉得你丈夫发生了什么事
I don't know,
我不知道
and neither do his friends.
他的朋友们也不知道
The coroner report says your husband died of a cocaine overdose.
尸检报告称你丈夫死于吸入过量可♥卡♥因♥
No way. That's impossible.
不可能 绝不可能
Steven didn't use drugs ever.
Steven从来不吸毒
He didn't smoke. He barely drank beer.
他连烟都不抽 也很少喝酒
Now, I don't know what happened to my husband,
我不知道我丈夫发生了什么事
but I know he did not die from a drug overdose.
但我确定他绝不会死于吸毒过量
You need to leave.
你们还是走吧
Now.
立刻
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 好的
Okay.
走吧
Owen?
Owen
You've been wearing the same shoes for six months.
这双鞋你已经连穿六个月了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What have you heard?
你听说什么了
Nothing.
什么都没有
But I can surmise
不过我能猜到
that the White Ghost has come back to haunt me.
白色幽灵要回来找我的麻烦了
Look, you knew this day was coming.
听着 你知道会有这么一天的
What's the official word?
官方是什么措辞
Administrative leave pending a full investigation.
行政部门将会进行调查
Effective...?
生效时间
Immediately.
即时生效
Of course. Of course.
当然 当然了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Spare me your platitudes, Owen.
省省你的废话吧 Owen
You may need them yourself.
留给你自己吧
Somebody in Washington is stirring this up.
华盛顿有人执意要这么做
It's a witch hunt.
这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
Yes. And unfortunately, I'm the one left holding the broom.
是啊 而不幸的是 我就是那个目标
Lieutenant Commander Hill's wife says he never used any drugs.
Hill少校的妻子说他从未吸过毒
But toxicology proves he died of a cocaine overdose.
但毒检报告证实了他死于可♥卡♥因♥吸入过量
Preliminary autopsy report shows signs of repeated needle use.
初步尸检报告显示尸体上有多个针孔
IV cocaine injection is hard-core.
可♥卡♥因♥静脉注射可是老手才会玩的
How long was he dead before he was thrown off?
他被扔下来之前死了多久
An hour, maybe less.
一小时 或者不到
If your buddy O.D.'s, you take him to the E.R.
要是你哥们嗑嗨了 你会带他去急诊室
you don't toss him off a bridge.
而不是把他从桥上扔下去
Yeah, this was deliberate. It's either an act of anger
是啊 这是故意的 要么是一怒之下而为之
or it was meant to look like a suicide.
要么就是故意伪造自杀
Or both.
或者都有
The question remains, to what end?
还是那个问题 为什么呢
Wonder Twins find anything?
神奇双子有什么发现吗
As a matter of fact, we did.
事实上 确实有发现
Cell activity in the vicinity of the bridge around the time Hill's body was dumped.
Hill的尸体被扔下大桥时周围的手♥机♥通讯
Most of it's probably automobile traffic,
大多情况都是汽车经过
but I've got some that remain
不过我找到了个在那儿停留很久
in the area long enough to have possibly witnessed something.
时间长的足够看见些什么的家伙
Do you have any names?
有名字吗
Yeah. But only one with a record.
有 不过只有一个记录在案
James Martinez. He's affiliated with the Mission Street Gang.
James Martinez 他是"使命街"帮派里的人
That's their territory.
那是他们的地盘
If as hanging around that area, it's a good chance it was someone from their gang.
去那儿逛逛 没准能遇上他们帮里的人呢
Do you have an address?
你有地址吗
Yeah, I got six. He's bounced around a lot.
有 有六个呢 这家伙居无定所
It's quicker to just ask his gang.
还是找他老大容易点
It's quicker, but it's a hell of a lot more dangerous.
是容易点 但也危险的多
Thanks, Eric.
谢了 Eric
Where's your sense of adventure?
你的冒险精神哪去了
I left it in my "Sense of self-preservation" Pants.
丢在"自我保护"的那条裤子里了
They still fit you?
你还能穿啊
Sure do.
那当然
So, I went back through Steven Hill's records,
我又查了一下Steven Hill的记录
all of which confirm what his wife said.
所有资料都与她妻子说的相符
On Wednesday, April 16,
4月16日 周三 3点48分
he bought a circular saw blade from a hardware store at 3:48 p.M. Six blocks away from his house.
他在离家六个街区的一家五金店买♥♥了圆锯锯条
And after that? Nothing.
然后呢 然后就没有然后了
His cell phone gets turned off, his car disappears and his credit cards are never used again.
他的手♥机♥关机 车也不见了 信♥用♥卡♥再没用过
Traffic cams?
交通摄像头呢
Nope.
也没有
So maybe he was abducted.
也许他被绑♥架♥了
I mean, he's an engineer aboard a nuclear submarine.
我是说 他是个核潜艇上的工程师
He's got top secret clearance, he's got access to tons of proprietary and technological information.
有最高机密权限 能接触到大量专业技术信息
So, what, grab him,
那又怎样 抓了他
shoot him full of drugs, pick his brain,
给他注射一堆毒品 把他的机密榨出来
and then... and then what?
然后呢...然后干嘛
Kill him with an overdose, throw him over a bridge,
以注射过量干掉他 从桥上扔下去
make it look like a suicide.
让一切看起来像是自杀
That's not bad. I mean, it's not nice,
倒也不错 我是说 倒也不咋地
but it's pretty damn clever.
不过相当的聪明
Okay, so who grabbed him?
好吧 那是谁绑♥架♥的他呢
North Korea? Pakistan?
朝鲜人 巴基斯坦人
What did you expect?
你在期待什么
Did you think this was gonna go away quietly?
你以为这事情会悄无声息的结束吗
No.
不
Neither am I.
我也不这么认为
Tell them that.
就这么告诉他们吧
Wait a minute. I-I have nothing to do with this.
等等 我与此事无关
Well, maybe that's the problem.
好啊 也许这才是问题所在
Because if you are not watching my back, then you might as well be stabbing it.
你要是不帮我 你就也一样再害我
I hate it when Mom and Dad fight.
我讨厌爹地和妈咪吵起来
Ms. Jones. I need a flight to Washington.
Jones小姐 我要飞去华盛顿
I'm on it.
马上搞定
Hetty.
Hetty
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吧
No, everything is not okay, Agent Blye.
不 一切都很不好 Blye探员
But would you please return to work?
但你还是回去干活吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表