Witten上钩了
He's accessing the servers now.
他正在访问服务器
And thanks to the optical tap that Sam put in place,
多亏了Sam放置的窃网接口
I am... right behind him.
我如影随影
Okay, searching for Ira's zero day.
好 搜索到Ira的0day漏洞了
It was just downloaded this morning
今早刚刚被下载到
onto a USB drive by...
一个U盘上
...Jeffrey Taylor.
下载的人是Jeffrey Taylor
And he works in client services.
他在客户服务部门工作
And get this.
听这个
He's accumulated over a hundred grand in credit card debt.
他已经有超过十万的信♥用♥卡♥债务了
Uh, guys, Taylor just used
呃 伙计们 Taylor刚刚刷了
his ID to exit into a parking garage.
他的证件去了停车♥库♥
Sam, Deeks, it's just to your west.
Sam Deeks 就在你们的西边
So, at least three men in that SUV.
越野车上至少有三个人
He's selling the GLONASS zero day.
他正在出♥售♥GLONASS的0day漏洞
Good-bye, credit card debt.
向信♥用♥卡♥债务说再见
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Let's go. Let's go!
快走 快走
Moving!
他们走了
He's dead.
他死了
Taylor, too.
Taylor也一样
Zero day USB?
装有0day漏洞的U盘呢
No dice.
不在他身上
We found a record of encrypted e-mails on Taylor's home computer.
我们在Taylor的家用电脑上找到了加密邮件的记录
Still working on breaking them.
还在破解中
He's taken a lot of business trips,including Russia.
他出差去过很多地方 包括俄♥罗♥斯♥
Maybe that's where he found his buyer,
也许在那儿发现了买♥♥家
set up the deal for the zero day.
谈好了一笔0day漏洞的交易
It was a bad deal.
这交易够烂的
First they try to avoid paying by going after Ira.
他们一开始为了不付钱而追杀Ira
Then they kill Taylor to avoid paying him.
然后又为了省钱把Taylor杀掉了
So we're looking for the world's cheapest terrorists?
所以我们是在找全世界最抠门的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Survey says... Chechen separatists.
是车♥臣♥分♥裂♥主义者
Meet Ruman Taimiev.
来见见Ruman Taimiev
He entered this country seven weeks ago along with these men.
七个星期前他和这些人一起进入了美国
They have ties to the Ichkerian Peacekeepers.
他们和车♥臣♥和平卫士有关系
And intel suggests the group's goal is
情报显示这个组织的目标是
to force the Russian military to pull out of the Caucasus.
迫使俄♥罗♥斯♥军队撤出高加索地区
Control GLONASS, you control the Russian missiles.
控制了GLONASS 也就等于控制了俄♥罗♥斯♥导弹
They'd have to meet their demands.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人一定会满足他们的要求
I've been thinking.
我在想
Zero days get their name from the fact
0day漏洞名字的由来是
that once a flaw is discovered,
一旦漏洞被发现
the owner of the hacked system has exactly zero days
被攻击的系统所有者 需立即在其被利用之前
to fix it before it can be exploited.
修复这些漏洞
So if we fix the zero day,
所以如果我们把漏洞修理好
the Chechens won't have that opportunity.
车♥臣♥人就没有机会了
Ira knows GLONASS better than I do.
Ira比我更了解GLONASS
I can easily access it from his computers.
我可以从他的电脑上轻松地访问它
It's an excellent idea, Mr. Beale.
真是个好主意 Beale先生
Miss Jones can accompany Mr. Wells to his loft.
Jones小姐会陪Wells先生到他的阁楼去
With all due respect, I have more experience hacking foreign systems.
恕我直言 我对黑进国外系统更有经验
That's true. He does. He should go.
那倒是真的 他更擅长 应该他去
Mr. Beale can hack just as well up in Ops.
Beale先生在行动中心也能照样黑进去
And you're the field agent.
你现在是外勤探员了
Right.
好吧
If this doesn't work, we still got to warn the Russians.
如果这个不成功的话 我们还是得警告那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Sounds like it's time
好像是时候
to pay our old friend at the, uh, consulate a visit.
造访一下我们 额 在领♥事♥馆♥的老朋友了
You think he'll remember us?
你觉得他会记得咱们
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
I'm guessing you don't really wear glasses.
我猜你其实不戴眼镜
Nope.
没错
But the attitude-- was that real?
但是态度 是真的吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Uh, guys, we're on a clock.
筒子们 我们赶时间
Right.
是
Uh... system is...
额 系统在
...up and running.
使用运行中
Okay. I'll get you access.
好吧 我会给你权限进去
I am... loading the...
我在 启动那个
the GLONASS drive.
GLONASS驱动
Me, too.
我也是
Just take a minute.
就只需一小会儿
I was gonna say 15 seconds.
我说就只需十五秒
Anyway... I'm glad about the glasses.
不管怎样 我很满意那个眼镜
Makes it easier to see your brown eyes.
让我更容易看清你棕色眼眸
Okay... I'm in.
好了 我进去了
So am I.
我也是
Okay, how long will it take to fix?
修补需要多久时间
Should go faster with two of us.
我们两个一起应该更快些
Beale, can you shore up the PZ-90
Beale 你能建立起PZ-90(基准坐标系统)的
coordinate datum while I...
坐标数据吗 我来...
What's wrong?
怎么了
The zero day-- it's...
0day漏洞
it's gone.
消失了
The flaw's been fixed.
漏洞被修复了
Isn't that what we wanted?
这不是我们想要的吗
No. We're too late.
不 我们来迟了
The Chechens have already accessed the GLONASS.
车♥臣♥的人已经进过GLONASS了
They've gone in and locked the door behind them.
他们已经进去了 还封锁了漏洞
Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥保佑 真♥主♥保佑
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥保佑
Will your tribe come get you?
你的族人会来找你吗
No.
不会
Yeah, well, mine will... eventually.
是啊 我的人回来 最终
We might stand a chance
如果我们真的逃出去了
if we actually get ourselves free.
我们可能有希望活下去
I've renounced violence.
我已经宣布放弃暴♥力♥
Really?
真的
Even if it means saving your own life?
即使是为了拯救你自己的生命
Inshallah.
但凭天意
Haven't you ever heard,
你有没有听过
God helps those who help themselves?
自助者天助
The Koran says,
古♥兰♥经♥说
"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people
确实 真♥主♥不会改变一个人的遭遇
until they change what is in themselves."
直到他们改变自己的内在
Well, there you go.
那好 就这样
Let's change our condition and get the hell out of here.
让我们来改变自己的遭遇 离开这个鬼地方
What do you have in mind?
你有啥想法
Take off your clothes.
脱下你的衣服
And throw it in the fire
然后丢进火堆里
with anything else you think we can use to smoke up this place.
然后丢进去所有你认为可以让这个地方浓烟滚滚的东西
When they come in and investigate, it might give us
当他们进来检查时 可能会给我们
the few seconds we need. Come on.
几秒钟时间 加油
No.
不
Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪儿
Jack?! Jack!
Jack Jack
Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪儿
Little afternoon delight, Boris?
午后乐事哈 Boris
Wife's not gonna like that.
你老婆可不会喜欢的
Who are you?
你是谁
Where are my men?
我的手下呢
They're dealing with a little car trouble downstairs.
他们在楼下忙着解决车子事故
I'm actually surprised you're not in Siberia, Boris.
Boris 我还真有点儿惊讶你居然没在西伯利亚呆着
I mean, given the debacle at the consulate last October.
我是说 想想你去年十月在领♥事♥馆♥里那个怂样儿
What do you know about October?
关于十月份 你知道啥
Tenth month of the year.
一年中的第十个月
Halloween, Columbus Day.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表