Oh, there's always a plan.
总会有计划的
My name is John Stone. I'm an ATF agent.
我叫John Stone 我是ATF的探员
Please tell me that someone
告诉有人
knows you're here.
知道你在这儿
I'm just a Navy guy with a dice addiction.
我只是个有赌瘾的海军而已
Then why'd they throw you in here?
那为啥他们把你绑进来
I was up pretty big.
我赢得蛮多的
Maybe they thought I was cheating.
或许他们以为我出老千
I-I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
我 我不止我还能坚持多久
I already...
我已经
...I already gave up two names.
我已经供出两人了
They killed them both.
他们杀了那两个人
They cut one of my guy's tongues out.
他们还把我的一个人的舌头割下来
Look...
听着
I understand the importance of maintaining an undercover,
我明白保护一个卧底的重要性
but if you are a LEO, we...
但如果你是个执法人员 我们
we have got to get out of here.
我们必须得出去
We've got to get out of here.
我们必须得出去
You're right about one thing.
你说对了一件事儿
It's... time to get out of here.
是 时候出去了
Get up.
起来
if... if you're thinking what I think you're thinking,
如果 如果你想的和我想的一样
I highly advise against it.
我强烈建议你别干
That is a live power line that hasn't been serviced in years.
那可是多年没维护过 正被使用的电源线
Besides, the line is not designed
除此之外 那线可没设计为
to hold your body weight.
能承受你体重的玩意儿
Not to mention, if you touch
还不用说 如果你碰到
an exposed section, you're toast.
一个暴露的部分的话 你就成烤猪了
Can you shut it down?
你就不能关了它
I mean... Not without shutting down the power
我说 关闭整栋大楼的电源
in the whole building. It'll alert them all inside.
肯定会提醒里面的人
Keep working on trying to contact Sam.
继续试着联♥系♥Sam
Deeks, now would be a good time.
Deeks 现在上吧
You got to call an ambulance, man.
兄弟 你得帮我叫救护车
You have to get out of here, now.
你必须得离开这儿 马上
I think I have some internal bleeding.
我觉得我内出血了
Not my problem. Now, move. I know I'm, like, bleeding out.
跟我没关 马上 滚 我知道 但我好像出血了
I think I punctured a lung.
我觉得我刺破了肺
Get out of here, right now.
离开这儿 马上
I can't.
我不能
Everything's going black.
越来越黑了
I think... I'll pass out...
我觉得 我会昏
Let's move him to the alley.
我们把他拖到巷子里去
We got to move that car, too.
我们还得移开那辆车
Aah!
啊
Oh!
哦
Got three agents inside, we can't wait for backup.
有三个探员在里面 我们不能再等后援了
Let's do it.
我们开始吧
On me.
跟着我
Aah, oh!
哦
Oh!
哦
No way out.
无路可走了
Here. You're hurt pretty bad.
这个 你伤得不轻
You take it.
拿着这个
Help me get this tape off.
帮我把这个带子拿下来
What are you doing? Only a cop moves like that.
你干嘛 只有一种警♥察♥像这样行动
Or an agent.
或者是探员
How much do they know?
他们知道多少了
Nice plan.
计划得不错
You bust yourself up, play victim.
你把自己打得够惨 扮演受害者
Then, if I'm a cop, I save you.
然后 如果我是个警♥察♥ 我会救你
Oh!
哦
Aah!
哈
Sounds like the cavalry.
好像是突击部队来了
Turn around.
转过去
There's Shiro. I see him.
那是Shiro 我看到他了
Federal agents.
联邦探员
Don't even think about it. On your knees, right now.
想都别想 跪下 马上
Put your hands up.
举起你的手
Hands.
手
Drop it, Stone.
放下枪 Stone
If you want him to live, I suggest you drop it.
如果你想他活 我建议你放下枪
Last chance. Gun down, now.
最后一次机会 放下枪 马上
Don't.
别
He can't shoot a federal agent.
他不能开枪打联邦探员
I can.
我能
And will.
我也会
Okay.
好
Hands up.
举起手
Walk to me. Walk to me.
走向我 走向我
In the room.
进房♥
Go.
走
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
Move.
走
Why?
为什么
I'm tired of fighting the fight.
我已经厌倦了对抗他们
Never enough money, never enough men, it's never enough.
永没足够的钱 永没足够的人手 永没足够的
Do you have any idea how much money they're paying me?
你知道他们给我多少钱吗
A lifetime's salary for a little bit of information.
一辈子的工资就为了这么点信息
What about your brothers in the field, huh?
你那些兄弟呢
We knew what we signed up for, right?
你我早知道有危险的吧
I think we got enough.
这够了吧
Yeah, it was pretty cut dry.
对 就像计划一样
Bullets help.
没子弹
Oh!
哦
Okay.
好吧
That's pretty slick.
这招真聪明
When did you know?
你什么时候知道的
Stone was the only possible link between Clark and his informant.
Clark和他线人之间唯一可能的联♥系♥就是Stone
You?
你吗
Yeah, I had my suspicions.
是 我有我的怀疑
Agent Clark's tongue.
Clark探员的舌头
No way he could've known about that without being there.
他人没在那是不可能知道的
Who else did you give up?
你还出♥卖♥♥♥了谁
Nobody.
没人
I don't believe him, Sam.
我信不过他 Sam
How many other agents did you give up?
你还出♥卖♥♥♥了多少探员
Just the two, it was just the two.
只有2个 就只有2个
The Yakuza were supposed to send payment
日本黑帮会去送款来
and I promised them other names after the payment.
我向他们承诺收款之后 会供出其他名字
If another agent turns up dead,
如果其他探员死了
we're gonna make a video of our own.
我们得给自己做个视频
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
My name is Kensi Blye.
我的名字是Kensi Blye
Wait a minute, wait.
等一下 等
I need to speak to the one they call the White Ghost.
我要找一个他们称作白色幽灵的人
Oh, man, I would have paid anything to see the look
哦 伙计 当你扔掉那些子弹的时候
on Stone's face when you dropped those bullets.
我会为了看一眼Stone的表情而付出一切
Classic. Bravo,
经典 好极了
gentlemen. Our undercover
先生们 我们的卧底行动
operations are secure.
很成功
Thanks to you all.
谢谢大家
Just doing what we do.
只是做了我们该做的
If Eric shows up with another case,
如果Eric出现说有另一件案子
just do me a favor and shoot him.
帮我一个忙 射倒他
Yeah? 'Cause I'm exhausted.
是吗 因为我很累
I did more work today than
我今天的工作都
the Beverly Hills PD do in a week.
比佛利山警方一周做得还多
I'm sorry, Mr. Deeks, I didn't realize
我很抱歉 Deeks先生 我没有意识到
that you were feeling... overloaded.
你感到工作过多了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表