Your brain could be trying to make sense
你的脑袋会通过和过去经历的对比
of what happened by comparing it to past experiences,
来理清思路 弄明白一切
but you got nothing that comes close,
但你找不到任何合适的解释
so it's working a little harder to resolve it.
于是你就更努力地想要解决它
Okay, so how long's this supposed to last?
好吧 那这会持续多久
I don't think I have a definitive answer for that,
我认为我没有一个明确的答案
but the more you talk about it out here,
但是 你倾诉的越多
the less you're gonna have to work on it in here.
你自己要想的就越少
So, what, in the meantime,
所以呢 怎么 与此同时
I just walk around with the mind of a schizophrenic?
我带着精神分♥裂♥症患者一样的想法到处跑吗
I don't think you have to worry about being a...
我不觉得你需要担心成为
You know, it's funny,
你知道 这很有趣
'cause I already get the Shaggy jokes
因为我已经有那些毛茸茸的笑话了
and how I'm halfway to homeless.
然后我已经快无家可归了
You know, what's crazy is that I see these guys
你知道 最疯狂的是 我看到这些人
and I hear them talking to themselves
听到他们跟自己对话
and it's scaring the hell out of me
这些都吓坏了我
because if I were to say what's going on in my mind,
因为如果我说出我脑海里的东西
it wouldn't be that different.
那也不会有多大区别
Well, that's the real difference.
那会有很大区别
You're worried about it.
你在担心
I'd be more concerned if you weren't.
如果你不说 我会更担心
So I'm not crazy?
所以 我还没疯
Not yet.
还没
If you don't start getting some sleep,
如果你再不好好睡一觉
you're gonna start to act and feel like it.
你就会像疯子一样了
What about Kensi?
Kensi呢
What about her?
她怎么了
You two obviously have something special.
你们俩关系显然有些特别
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
You're partners.
你们是搭档
That's a special relationship.
这是种特殊的关系
Look at Callen and Sam.
看看Callen和Sam
Right, of course.
没错 当然
What is it about your partnership
你们的搭档关系怎么样
that's... unique?
独一无二吗
What do you mean? What do you mean, "Unique"?
你什么意思 "独一无二"是什么意思
Different from Callen and Sam or the others.
跟Callen和Sam或其他搭档的关系不同
What's the one ingredient you'd say
你觉得你俩的关系中有什么因素
makes your partnership distinct from the rest?
是与别的搭档不同的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well...
好吧
once you can answer that truthfully to yourself,
一旦你能坦诚地回答自己这个问题
everything else will become much clearer.
其他一切都会变清晰的
They're not talking.
他们不交代
Lawyered up before we could zip-tie 'em.
在我们逮捕他们之前 律师就来了
Both are former Special Forces.
两个都是特殊部队的
Both work for D7-- it's a private company
都为D7公♥司♥工作 这是个私人公♥司♥
with a couple of billion in government contracts
拥有几千万的政♥府♥合同
supplying support services in hot spots around the world.
为世界各地的热点地区做供给
Yeah, we've already called in for a search warrant.
我们已经申请搜查令了
The evidence we'd need will be long gone by then, if it isn't already.
我们需要的证据就算还在那 到那时也会被清理掉的
We have to work with what we have.
我们只能根据目前已有的展开工作
Well, the guys in the boatshed are small fish.
船屋里面那几个都只是小鱼
They're well-trained, they're well-funded,
他们经过严格训练 有丰厚的收入
but they didn't order this.
但不是他们来设计这一切的
That was somebody higher up.
上面肯定还有人
Somebody who has access to technology
这个人必须懂技术
that allows them to intercept air traffic control
能让他们入侵航♥空♥交通管制中心
and sabotage a private jet's in-flight computer.
破坏私人飞机的机载计算机
Yeah, Hetty, this is a lot bigger than we initially thought.
没错 Hetty 这比我们原先想的要严重的多
I mean, we're talking war crimes by private contractors.
我是说 我们正在讨论私人承包商的战争罪行
We'll get them,
我们会抓住他们的
but today you caught two small fish,
但今天你抓住了两条小鱼
and sometimes small fish are
有时 小鱼会成为钓大鱼
the most perfect bait for big fish.
最完美的诱饵
This is far from over.
事情还远没有结束
You did well today.
你们今天做的很好
Eric even managed to keep his pants on.
Eric甚至穿上了长裤
You can drop them off at wardrobe.
你可以把长裤放到衣橱里了
I can go back to wearing shorts?
我能穿回短裤了吗
For a while.
就一会儿
It's a process.
这是一个长久的过程
I want a job where it's an accomplishment to leave my pants on
我想要一份能让我不用脱裤子
Hmm.
嗯
I have sensitive thighs.
我大腿比较敏感
He has sensitive thighs.
他大腿比较敏感
Yeah. Hey, come on, guys.
是 嘿 别这样 兄弟
Guys, it's not funny-- it's like restless legs syndrome
兄弟 这不是开玩笑 这就像是腿患了
times a zillion.
比腿部不安症候群更严重的病
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
I'm dead.
我死定了
I'm the one who cut them.
我是那把长裤剪短的人
I couldn't bear to see you suffer.
我不忍♥心看你受苦
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
Looks like we're going shopping, Beale.
看起来我们得去购物了 Beale
So...
所以
what's the good word on our Mr. Deeks?
Deeks先生有什么好消息吗
He's hurting.
他很受伤
Can he return to work?
他能回来工作吗
Yes.
可以
Whether he will or not is a question for him.
他是否愿意回来还得看他自己
He's not sleeping.
他睡不了觉
He can't work through this if he doesn't get some rest.
如果他得不到休息是不能胜任这份工作的
And his partner?
那他的搭档呢
It's a complicated relationship.
这是一个复杂的关系
Aren't they all?
他们不全都是吗
You asked me if he could come back to work.
你问我的是他能否回来工作
And now I'm asking you about his relationship with Kensi.
现在我问你的是他和Kensi的关系
Are you playing semantics with me?
你是在跟我玩文字游戏吗
He's very close... to his partner.
他和他的搭档走的非常亲近
Too close to return?
没法回头了
I'm co-- I'm co.
来了 来了
Hi.
你好
Hey.
嗨
I've been calling.
我打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, I think I must have had my phone off.
是 我想我手♥机♥关机了
Guess what reopened.
猜猜这是什么
Is that Yummy Yummy Heart Attack?
是"美味炫炫酷"的外带吗
Yep, three Fs from the health department
是的 卫♥生♥部♥可给了三个F的评级
and still going strong.
而且F还陆续有来
Yeah, if "F" Stood for "Fabulous."
嗯 如果F是"美味极了"意思的话
Did you get the, uh, Drunken Pigs?
你有买♥♥酒酿猪肉吗
With extra kimchi-- you're welcome.
还多加泡菜 不用客气
I think I just felt a shiver.
我想我感受到颤抖了
Want me to, uh, grab something to drink?
想要我拿点喝的吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, I have got you covered, my friend.
哦 别别别 我自己带了 朋友
Wow, one day you are going to make somebody
哇 总有一天你会成为一个人
the perfect personal assistant.
完美的私人助理
Got a fork? I got a spork.
有叉子吗 我有叉子勺
Yeah, yeah, you do.
是是是 你有
All right.
好吧
Oh, I have been waiting for this-- the smell in the car...
我一直在等待这个 汽车里的味道
Oh, are you kidding me?
你逗我玩吗
I forgot how good this was.
我忘了这个有多棒了
This is so good.
这个超级棒
You think it's bad for us?
你认为这个对我们身体不好吗
Hmm, ah, you only live once, ha.
嗯 人只能活一次哈
Yeah, probably a lot shorter when you eat like this.
是啊 这么吃下去 命可不会长
You got napkins?
你有餐巾纸吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表