Sweetheart, just try it.
宝贝儿 就尝尝吧
It's not fried leeks.
这又不是韭菜
It doesn't make any sense to me either.
我也对这完全没彻
Here. Try a bit of mine.
来 尝尝我的
Ah.
啊
It was a pretty big fight.
还真不容易
Be right back.
我去去就来
Too much coffee.
咖啡喝多了
FBI! Don't move.
FBI 别动
Downstairs. FBI.
在楼下 FBI
Stay in your seat. Stay where you are.
坐在座位上都别动
Stay down. Don't move.
坐着别动
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Federal agents! FBI!
联邦探员 FBI
Bathroom, clear.
厕所没人
We're clear.
安全
He's gone?
他跑了
Afraid so, ma'am.
恐怕是的 长官
This is how we're working out now?
现在我们都是这鬼样子般健身啦
I'm just resting... between sets.
我是在两组锻炼之间休息休息
You taught me that. Right.
这可是你教我的 好吧
Just taking a little power nap.
小憩一下可以恢复体力哦
You were snoring.
你都打呼噜了
I'm not snoring.
我才没打呼噜
Those were deep breathing exercises.
这叫深呼吸锻炼
Something you also taught me.
也是你教我的
You know, this is the third morning this week
你这可是本周内第三次大早上被我逮到
I caught you here... resting.
你在这里...休息
What can I tell you?
怎么说呢
I'm always in the gym.
我总是在健身
Just trying to stay lean and mean, baby.
想保持个好身材 亲
No, I'm always in the gym.
才怪 我总在健身
You know you have a house now.
你现在有房♥子住啦
You can sleep there.
你可以回去睡觉
That's what normal people do.
正常人都这么做
I sleep there.
我是在家里睡的
I do.
的确是
You're like a cat that keeps going back
你就像只猫一样 总是回去呆在老窝里
to its old place, even though the owners moved.
即使是主人搬家了也一样
What do you want me to say? I'm a creature of habit.
那你要我怎么做 我是有习惯的生物
Yeah, you're a creature, all right.
是啊 你是生物 好吧
Of bad habits.
有坏习惯的生物
What is your deal this morning?
这一大早你是怎么了
Did the kids eat your Cocoa Puffs again?
你家熊孩子又偷吃了你的可可爆米花了吧
Don't go trying to change the sub...
别想转移话题
What the...?
我了个...
Good morning.
早上好
Sorry to interrupt your workout, gentlemen.
很抱歉打断你们的健身 先生们
We weren't working out. I was working out.
不是我们 是我在健身
He was sleeping.
他可是在睡觉
Resting.
休息
We have a case.
有案子了
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this.
我整个人都不好了
She's already in three places at once.
她都能同时出现在三个地方了
That's what I'm worried about.
这就是我担心的
I can still hear you, gentlemen.
我可是能听见你们说话的 先生们
Embrace the future.
科技改变未来
Today's special
今天的明星
is former Romanian Communist leader,
前罗马尼亚共♥产♥党领导人
and suspected war criminal, Anton Zevlos.
兼战犯嫌疑人Anton Zevlos
He allegedly helped mastermind
据称他协助策划了
Romania's human trafficking ring.
罗马尼亚人口走私网络
Now, there was already a market for young women,
现在 已知有一个年轻女子的人口黑市
but Zevlos used his position to create false adoption papers
除此之外 Zevlos还利用职权伪造领养文件
for the trafficking of children and babies.
走私儿童和婴儿
Now, a lot of those adopted kids ended up being used
结果 一大批被走私的领养儿童
as organ donors.
最后成为了器官黑市上的供体
At least that's the rumor.
至少传言是这么说的
Zevlos disappeared
Zevlos在1989年罗马尼亚
after Romania's Communist regime fell in '89,
共♥产♥党政♥权♥倒台之后就失踪了
but Romania believe he's been living in Los Angeles
不过罗马尼亚人相信他化名为John Vasile
under an assumed identity, John Vasile,
隐居在洛杉矶
for the last 20 years.
已达二十年
How did he go so long without being found?
他如何这么长时间都没被发现
I mean, it can't be that hard
我是说 要追踪到
to track down one Romanian ex-pat.
一个前罗马尼亚的流亡者没那么难吧
Well, it is if no one's looking for you.
没人找自然找不到
The Romanian government wasn't even sure
罗马尼亚政♥府♥甚至不能肯定
he'd ever left the country.
他有否离开过国境
Lots of war criminals stayed behind in Romania
齐奥塞斯库被推♥翻♥以后
after Ceausescu was overthrown.
战犯们都留在了罗马尼亚
They got generous pensions, luxury apartments
拿着大笔养老金 住大房♥子
for their service to the Republic.
就因为他们曾为国效力
It doesn't help that there's still strong nostalgia
那里还有很多对共♥产♥党统治时期
for the Communist era back there.
很怀念的人
That's part of why
这就是为什么
Romania basically ignored its brutal past.
罗马尼亚无视残酷历史的原因之一
Until now.
如今可不一样了
Romania finally wants
罗马尼亚政♥府♥终于
to bring charges against their war criminals.
要对战犯们起诉了
And they want us to deliver Zevlos.
他们希望我们引渡Zevlos
Well, now, they do.
现在是这样了
They initially went through the State Department,
他们起先是找了国♥务♥院♥
who sent the FBI to bring him in.
国♥务♥院♥请了FBI帮忙
That didn't go so well.
事情不是很顺利
Zevlos walked out on his wife and kid,
Zevlos和老婆孩子出门吃饭
and left the restaurant moments before the SWAT team moved in.
特种部队动手之前他扔下妻子孩子跑了
Now, we've been asked to help find him,
现在我们被要求协助抓人
help finish the job.
完成任务
Well, so much for the element of surprise.
好吧 到处充满"惊喜"啊
Yeah. Now that Zevlos knows we're after him,
是的 现在Zevlos知道我们要抓他了
he's not gonna come up for air many more times.
他就不会轻易再露面了
Well, let's make this one count.
那我们就抓住这次机会一击即中
Start with his wife.
从她妻子那里开始吧
Hey, uh, do you want me to ride with you guys?
嘿 要我跟你们去么
We're taking the Challenger.
我们开挑战者去
I think we got this. Oh.
我们搞得定 哦 好的
Okay. Yeah, we'll, uh... we'll call you if we find something.
没事的 我们...我们有发现就给你打电♥话♥
Or if you need backup, 'cause if you need me, I'll be there.
要是你们要支援的话 需要我就吱一声
I'll be there, like, uh... Uhhuh.
我会帮忙的 就去.. 呃
Like... Cool. Yup.
就去... 好的 行
Like, boom!
就像..有大事时
If you need...
要是你们需要...
Okay.
好吧
Maybe we should have brought Deeks along.
我们也许该带着Deeks
For what?
为毛
Uh, I don't know.
嗯 我也不知道
Clearly, the guy's a little lost without his partner.
显然搭档没在身边让他有点失落了
Oh, I get it. You're feeling bad for him,
哦 我明白了 你对他感到抱歉
so you feel like you gotta go easy on him.
所以要对他好点
I mean... You've lost your favorite chew toy.
我是说... 喝酱油耍酒疯 你闲着了
The guy's been through a lot.
这家伙受尽了折磨
And he saved my wife's life. Once.
他还曾经救过我老婆的命呢 一次
I've saved your life, what, a hundred times?
我还救过你的命呢 起码上百次了
A hundred? How many?
一百次 那你说有多少
Not a hundred.
才没有一百次
And definitely not as many times as I've saved your life.
而且绝对没我救你的次数多
Are you kidding me?
你耍我么
I've saved your life way more times
我救你的次数肯定
than you've saved mine.
多于你救我的次数
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表