What's going on?
出什么事了
Where's Hetty?
Hetty哪去了
She asked me to brief you.
她要我来向你们作任务简报
Have you heard from Deeks?
有Deeks的消息吗
No.
还没有
What's up?
出什么事了
Besides us at 3:30 in the morning?
把我们在凌晨三点半叫来
We're going tactical now.
要出任务了
I'll brief you in the armory.
我在军械库给你们简报
Let's go. Wait a minute.
走吧 等等
Where-where is Hetty?
Hetty在哪
Please, stop asking me that.
拜托 别问我这问题了
Then brief us!
那就说任务吧
As of 72 hours ago,
72小时之前
Special Agent Blye disappeared into the mountains east of Khost, Afghanistan.
特别探员Blye在阿富汗 霍斯特东部的山区失踪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. What do you mean "Disappeared"?
哇 哇 哇 等一下 你说“失踪”是什么意思
There is a strong likelihood
她很可能
she's being held by a group of Taliban fighters
被确认为袭击美军Champan军营的
believed responsible for attacking U.S. Military out of Camp Chapman.
那伙塔♥利♥班♥分子抓住了
Why isn't Hetty here? Deeks.
那Hetty为什么不在这里 Deeks
Assistant Director Owen Granger went searching for the group 72 hours ago.
Owen Granger副主任72小时前已出发搜索这群人
12 hours ago, both the CIA and U.S. Military lost all contact with him.
12小时前 CIA和军方都和他失去了一切联♥系♥
You will be briefed on all available intel upon your arrival at Camp Chapman.
到达Chapman军营时 会有人告知你们所有已知情报
We're going to Afghanistan?
我们要去阿富汗吗
The mission is to locate and rescue Agent Blye.
任务就是找到并救出Blye探员
I want to talk to Hetty.
我想和Hetty谈谈
Transport is waiting at LAX.
飞机已经在洛杉矶机场待命
Wheels are up in 20.
20分钟后起飞
Grab your weapons and your go-bags.
去拿你们的武器和装备吧
Quickly.
要快
Okay, let's move.
好的 我们走
Gentlemen.
先生们
Don't forget your most important weapon.
别忘了你们最管用的武器
There's a half a million dollars in each case.
每个箱子里有50万美元
It was the most I could get given the short notice.
这是我在这么短时间里 能拿出来的了
Use it to buy information.
用这个去买♥♥情报
Put a bounty on their heads.
悬赏恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Whatever it takes.
干什么都行
Hetty... You're saving a team member, time is of the essence.
Hetty 你们是在营救战友 时间紧迫
I need to speak with Mr. Hanna for a moment.
我要和Hanna先生单独聊几句
Would you take these cases?
你们两个能否把箱子先拿走
Mr. Deeks is emotionally involved.
Deeks是带着感情去的
We all are.
我们都是
Yes, but I'm sure you'll agree his is a different circumstance.
是啊 不过我敢说你们都知道 他的感情有所不同
He's also not a soldier.
他也不是名战士
Let alone a Navy SEAL.
更不是海豹队员
You want me to watch his back.
你想要我保护他
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
I want you to single-mindedly remained focused on Agent Blye.
我只要你一心一意地营救Blye探员
If you need to separate Mr. Deeks from the team, do so.
如果需要把Deeks和小队隔离 也可以
I understand.
我明白了
I need you to bring her home, Sam.
我要你们把她带回来 Sam
I will.
我一定会的
I love the sunset in winter from the Santa Monica pier.
我爱圣莫妮卡码头上冬日的黄昏
My father used to take me on Christmas evening to see it.
我的爸爸曾在圣诞节的傍晚带我去看
Agent Callen.
Callen探员
Who are you?
你是谁
Sergeant Makar, A.N.A. Special Forces.
Makar中士 阿富汗国民军特种部队
You're to speak to no one on base.
你们不要和基地里的任何人交流
No CIA, no military intelligence.
CIA 军事情报部门 都不行
Under whose authority are you addressing us?
那谁命令你告诉我们的
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪
You have to change out of these clothes.
你们得换上些衣服
Come with me. Quickly.
跟我来 要快点
We're supposed to be briefed.
我们是要来听简报的
Now you're telling me I can't even speak to an intelligence officer?
现在你有告诉我 连情报官都不能见吗
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Welcome to Afghanistan, gentlemen.
先生们 欢迎来到阿富汗
So, now what?
现在又要干嘛
Wait here.
在这里等一下
We may have been set up.
我们可能被耍了
It's Granger.
是Granger
I thought you were lost in the desert.
我还以为你在沙漠里迷路了呢
Does anybody besides Sergeant Makar know you're here?
除了Makar中士谁知道你们来了
No. Why weren't we briefed?
没人 我们干嘛不能听简报
I tracked a Taliban courier
我追踪一个塔♥利♥班♥信使
from the mountains east of here to that house across the street.
从东部山区来到这里 他就在街对面的房♥子里
My assets say the courier's affiliated with the group that's holding Agent Blye.
线人说 这个人隶属于抓住Blye探员的组织
Who lives there?
谁住在哪
No idea.
不知道
That doesn't answer my question.
那不是答案
Do you remember CIA agent Sabatino?
还记得CIA的Sabatino探员吗
He and I were part of a task force targeting a man called the White Ghost.
他和我是这次猎杀“白色幽灵”的特遣队成员
Yeah.I read the intelligence reports.
记得 我看过情报了
He's a Westerner aiding the Taliban.
西方人 协助塔♥利♥班♥
That was the story.
是这么写的
A lot of the intel turned out to be falsified.
不过很多情报是被伪造的
I suspect the CIA has other reasons for wanting the White Ghost dead.
我怀疑CIA有其他的理由想干掉白色幽灵
Does Sabatino still want him dead?
Sabatino也想干掉他
I don't know.
我不清楚
He disappeared three days ago.
三天前他也没影了
What does this have to do with Kensi?
那Kensi和这事情有什么关系
Hetty had Blye brought in to be the shooter.
Hetty是派Blye来做狙击手的
She acquired the target, and she missed.
她发现了目标 但是打偏了
You think it was intentional?
你觉得这是故意的吗
I know when I'm being played, Agent Callen.
Callen探员 我知道我被耍了
Until I figure out what's going on, this mission is dark,
在我搞清楚之前 这次任务都无定数
as in black as night.
就像在深夜前行
We're on our own out here.
我们在这儿只能靠自己了
Is that the courier?
那人是信使吗
Yeah. I got to stay with him, follow him back to the rat's nest.
是 我得紧随着他 跟踪他回巢
Deeks, you stay here, find out who lives in that house.
Deeks 你待在这儿 查出谁住在那所房♥子里
What are you talking about? I'm coming with you.
你说什么鬼话 我和你们一起去
Hey. That's a direct order.
嘿 这是直接命令
Leave him with a translator.
给他留个翻译
Stay with him. See who's in the house.
跟着他 查下谁在那房♥子里
Okay.
好
He's moving.
他动身了
You need to tell him to stop moving.
你告诉他别走过来
I did.
我说了
Don't shoot. He's blind.
别开枪 他看不见
Looks like he's going off-road.
看来他要离开大路了
Terrain's too rough for a truck.
地形不适合开卡车了
Oh, we can't keep up with a camel on foot.
噢 我们走路可赶不上骆驼
Granger's gonna need to get you a horse, cowboy.
Granger必须得给你弄一匹马了 牛仔
I hate horses.
我讨厌骑马
I just received an e-mail...
我刚刚收到了一封邮件
from Kensi.
Kensi发来的
It's a video file. Play it.
是个视频文件 放出来
I was asked to kill a man named Jack Simon.
我受命去杀一个叫Jack Simon的人
I knew Jack Simon a long time ago.
我认识Jack Simon很久了
He was a profoundly good man, and...
他是个很好的好人
...now he's being hunted by the CIA.
而现在他在被CIA追杀
So, I'm headed to the desert east of Khost to find out what the hell is going on.
所以 我就前往霍斯特东部的沙漠 去查明真♥相♥
This is being sent automatically with a time delay.
这封邮件会在一定时限后自动发送
So, if you're seeing it,
所以 如果你们在看这封邮件
it's not good.
就代表事情不妙
It was an honor and my pleasure to work with all of you.
很荣幸曾和你们所有人共事
Wouldn't change a second of it.
我永不会忘记
Find out everything you can about Jack Simon.
查出你能查到所有关于Jack Simon的信息
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表