work freelance with me.
像我一样当自♥由♥工作者吧
Are you serious?
你是认真的嘛
You know we would be a great team again.
你知道我们是最佳搭档
Yeah, we would.
没错
But I-I make a big difference here at NCIS.
但我在NCIS也挺好的
Do they know that?
他们知道吗
Here.
来
Mmm. Manena.
噢
Thank you.
谢谢
Who knows you're here?
还有谁知道你在这
My unit knows I'm in Afghanistan,
我的队友知道我在阿富汗
but nobody knows I came looking for you.
但没人知道我在找你
You shouldn't have.
你不应该这样
My mission was to kill you.
我的任务是杀了你
Why?
为什么
Because you've been helping the militants.
因为你在帮助这些武装分子
That's not true.
那不是事实
S...
额
So you're not the one they call the White Ghost, Spin Pairay?
难道你不是那个白色幽灵
The only ones I help are the people from my village.
我只帮助过我的村子里的朋友
Okay, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Your village, Jack?
你的村子 Jack
Who are you? You've been gone for nine years.
你到底是谁 你已经离开了九年了
Something inside me broke when I was here.
我在这失去了一些东西
Well, you know we could've worked through this together, right?
你知道我们可以一起面对的 对吗
You and me? The way it used to be?
你和我 像以前那样
I tried. I tried. No, you didn't try hard enough.
我试过了 你还没好好努力过
II thought if I came here. We could've done this together.
我以为如果我来这 我们本来能一起面对
I could find what I lost.
我能找到我失去的东西
And what I found was...
然而 我发现的却是
simplicity and...
简单而
purity of existence.
纯净的存在
It was as if... everything
那仿佛是我的一切
from my past just-just fell away and I was free.
抛开我的过去 我觉得我自♥由♥了
Free from me.
离开我得到自♥由♥
From everything.
从一切里
I'm not the man you remember.
我不是那个你认识的人了
The man who said he loved me?
那个说过爱我的人
Who asked me to marry him?
向我求婚的男人
That...
那
that part of me is gone.
我早已不是当年的我了
I converted to Islam,
我皈依了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
was eventually accepted
最终被一个
by one of the more moderate tribes.
温和派的部落所接受
For the first time in my life,
平生第一次
even in a world... ravaged by war,
甚至是在一个被战争所摧残的世界里
I found peace inside.
我找到了内心的平静
And out.
也放手了
I...
我
I fell in love.
我爱上了一个人
Her name was Mastanah.
她叫Mastanah
Eventually we-we married
最终我们结婚了
and had a child,
有了一个孩子
Belourine.
孩子叫Belourine
And your wife?
你的妻子呢
She was...
她
she was killed in a drone strike.
她在一次无人机空袭中去世了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I... alerted the U.S. Authorities,
我警告过美国当局
and their response was to send a CIA operative
他们的回应是要派一名中♥央♥情报局特工
to try and recruit me.
来帮助并且招募我
I only cooperated enough to protect
我只是为了保护我的部落才选择合作
my tribe. I have no interest in-in revenge or...or violence.
我对复仇或暴♥力♥毫无兴趣
Hey, there's one thing I learned.
我学到了一件事
It's that no one wins a war.
战争没有赢家
Hi. How can I help you?
您好 有什么能为您效劳的吗
Uh, Dexter Hughes.
我是Dexter Hughes
I'm here to see your CEO, Lance Witten.
来见你们的CEO Lance Witten
I'm sorry. I'm not seeing an appointment here.
抱歉 没有看到您的预约
Yeah. That's 'cause I didn't make one, but
是啊 因为我没有预约过 不过
...he's gonna want to see me.
但他肯定想见我
Well, unfortunately, Mr. Witten is in a meeting.
不好意思 Witten先生现在正在开会
Mm-hmm. Pull him out.
叫他出来
Tell Lance that if he doesn't come see me right now,
告诉Lance如果他现在不来见我
his company is gonna be gone by the time his meeting's over.
在会议结束之前 他的公♥司♥就会垮掉
Oh, and if he needs any more convincing,
喔 如果他想要证据
why don't you just show him... this?
你就把这个交给他
Thanks.
多谢
You know what to do?
你知道怎么操作吗
It's not rocket science.
又不是什么复杂的事儿
I'm waiting.
哥等着呢
Look at that. Huh?
瞧哥的手艺 不错吧
G, I'm in position.
G 我就位了
Copy that.
明白
This some sort of joke?
这是一个玩笑嘛
On the contrary, Lance.
正相反 Lance
This is your most important meeting of the day.
这是你今天最重要的一次会面
You think you can scare me with a few numbers?
你觉得你用这几个数字就能吓唬我
No.
不
Not just numbers, Lance.
并不只有数字 Lance
The-the, uh, password to your e-mail, but
你E-mail的密♥码♥
you know that.
你懂的
From last month. Change it weekly.
上个月起 每周一换
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want the same thing you want.
你我想要的东西是一致的
To ensure the security and success of Neidra Industries.
确保Neidra企业的安全与成功
All right, we got a thumb.
好了 我们有指纹了
Sending it to you now, Sam.
Sam 马上发给你
Good to go.
行动
Right.
好勒
You got nothing.
你忽悠谁呢
I'll tell you what, Lance.
告诉你 Lance
Why don't I just show you?
我马上展示给你看
What happened?
发生了什么
Okay, Sam, you have 25 seconds
Sam 备用发动机启动之前
till the backup generators kick in.
你有25秒时间
Well,
怎么样
seems I found a zero day in your own security system.
看来我找到了你们安全系统的0day漏洞了
I would be willing to sell this to you.
我很愿意把它卖♥♥给你
Or I could pop over to one of your competitors,
或者我可以去拜访一下你的竞争对手们
see if maybe they're interested.
看看他们有没有兴趣
You think you're the first person who's tried to scam this company?
你以为你是第一个想蒙骗这公♥司♥的人吗
I bet you got somebody outside tampering with the power box.
我敢打赌 在外面你的同伙关闭了电箱
Get security in here.
叫保全人员进来
Sam,
Sam
you've got... 15 seconds.
你还有 15秒
My internal clock is perfect, Nell.
我心里有数 Nell
Okay.
好
Optical tap in place.
光纤窃网接口安置妥当
Seven seconds. Get out.
还有七秒 快出来
Three, two,
3 2
one.
Lasers, man.
激光
I hate freakin' lasers.
我恨该死的激光
Fine, Lance. You don't believe me?
好 Lance 你不相信我
Why don't you check your servers?
为什不查看一下你的服务器
My servers are fine.
我的服务器没有问题
Get him out of here.
把他弄出去
Suit yourself.
随你便
It's okay.
我自己来
Witten took the bait.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表