What's the target?
目标是谁
The locals call him Spin Pairay,
当地人称他为Spin Pairay
the White Ghost.
也就是白色幽灵
You're gonna kill him.
你负责杀了他
You see him?
看见他了没
Yeah, I see him.
是的 我看见了
Take the shot, Agent Blye.
开枪 Blye特工
Agent Blye, take the shot.
Blye特工 开枪
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What the hell happened?
刚刚到底是怎么回事
I'm not even sure it was him.
我不能确定是不是他
I want a detailed report
一小时内交一份
in my hands within the hour.
详尽的报告给我
Fine.
知道了
Please.
求求你
Let me make this right.
有话好好说
Say it.
说出来
Into the camera!
对着摄像机说
I'm ATF Agent Kevin Clark.
我是美国烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局的探员Kevin Clark
And like a-a cowardly snake
我像蛇一样懦夫地
hiding in the brush,
藏在灌木丛中
I've been
我一直
conducting an undercover operation.
执行一项卧底任务
I am what is wrong
我就是这
in this world
虚伪世界的
of hypocrisy.
错误份子
Our federal ranks have been infiltrated
这世界的联邦组织已经被渗透
and my kind
我的仁慈
will be eliminated.
将会终结
I will not be the last.
我不会是最后一个
I...
我
am a rat.
是卧底
And like all rats,
和其他卧底一样
I will be promptly exterminated.
我会被被毫不迟疑地处决
Do it!
动手吧
Wait. Wait, wait. No!
等等 等等 等等 不要
Boom! In and out before 9:15 a.m.
牛 在早九点一刻之前就忙忙碌碌
That is how you close a case. And I understand
你们就是这么破案的 我知道
that saving the day is just part of my job,
挽救今天是我份内的事情
but you can thank me later
不过 你们可以在品尝过
with bottomless pitchers at O'Malley's.
O'Malley的无限续杯酒后再谢我
What was that?
刚才是什么回事
What was... what was what? Out there.
什么 什么怎么回事 在外面的时候
Why'd you go?
你为什么行动
Why did I go? Two reasons:
我为什么行动 两个原因
one, there was an F-150 filled with explosives
第一 有辆装满爆♥炸♥物的福特F150
barreling down at us, and two, you said,
向咱们冲来 第二 是你说的
"Go, go, go."
"上上上"
He didn't mean go. I said "Go"
他不是叫你上 我说"上"
so that they'd show their hand.
是因为他们就得摊牌了
Yeah, but that's not what you said. It's what he didn't say.
这样啊 但你可不是这么说的 他就是那意思
Why didn't you just say, "I need more time."
你为什么不直说 再给我拖延点时间
Because then the bad guys would know the plan.
因为直说的话 坏人就知道咱们的计划了
But shouldn't I know the plan?
不过 我是不是应该知道计划啊
Yeah, you should know the plan.
没错 你当然应该知道计划
And you should know that sometimes the plan changes.
你也该知道 有的时候计划赶不上变化
Okay... here's the deal.
好了 这么说吧
We won, okay? We should be feasting
我们赢了 我们本应该
on the enemy's finest meats and cheeses.
享受"打倒坏蛋"的庆祝用干酪肉拼盘
What is the problem here?
现在是怎么了
We need to know you're on the same page.
我们需要确定你跟得上我们的节奏
We need to know you can read our intent.
我们需要确定 你能看懂我们的意图
You mean your minds?
你是说读心吗
Okay, listen, I do recognize
好了 听着 我确实知道
that you guys have developed some sort of mutant
你俩之间有种诡异的
telepathic, like, connection here,
电磁感应 就像 心电传送
but I... Did you hear that, Sam?
但我 你听见没 Sam
Oh, yeah. That was cute.
听见了 真逗
What was cute?
什么真逗
He misses her.
他想她了
Oh, my God. Right, you're gathering that
我滴个神 是啊 你从我的话中
from what I just said?
能得出这结论
Yeah.
没错
Well, your intent was pretty clear to me.
在我看来你的意图相当明显
Like, it's not what you're saying, it's...
就像 你说出什么并不重要 重要的是
It's what you're not saying.
你没说出的话
Exactly.
太对了
You know what? I've always wondered
你们知道么 我一直好奇
what it'd be like to have two older brothers...
如果有两位让我憎恨的大哥哥在身边
that I hated.
会是怎样
Now I know.
现在我懂了
That sounds like a cry for help from a lonely childhood.
听上去像是对孤独童年的无尽抱怨
Oh, you want to play this game, too, Beale?
Beale 你也想掺和进来吗
Well, if it's about the case on deck in ops, yes.
如果跟行动中心里的案子有关 我会的
Your childhood's gonna have to wait.
你的童年得等会儿再聊
Chopchop. Okay, isn't there some sort
快点来哦 好吧 探员工会
of agent union mandate that prohibits,
难道没有规定说 案子之间得要
like, multiple cases without, like, a massage in between?
留些休息时间 比如做个按♥摩♥什么的
Yeah, but it doesn't matter.
有 但是那不重要
You're not an agent.
你不是探员
I just keep opening doors, you just keep walking through 'em.
我一直显露自己的大槽点 你就一直吐槽
It sounds like someone doesn't like his job.
听上去有人对工作不满啊
I think Hetty should be informed. No, no.
我觉得咱得告诉Hetty 别 别
No informing Hetty of anything. No, no. That's not...
啥也别跟Hetty说 别 别 我的
what my intent said.
意图可不是那样的
What I-I meant was... Look, if you're not cut out for the job,
我想说的是 听着 如果你不适合这工作
I mean, I understand. Son of a...!
我懂得 噢 混♥蛋♥
This went viral two hours after it was posted this morning.
这段影片已被病毒视频般散播了两个小时了
They pulled it, but not before it got 12,000 hits.
已经被下架了 但仍有了一万两千次点击
Warning is pretty graphic.
很明显的警告
I'm a rat...
我是个卧底
and like all rats...
和其他卧底一样
I will be promptly exterminated.
我会被毫不迟疑地处决
Do it!
动手吧
Wait. Wait, wait. No! No!
等等 等等 等等 不要
ATF has confirmed the identity of the victim
ATF确认了受害者的身份
as Agent Kevin Clark.
是Kevin Clark探员
All right, why us? Why not ATF?
为什么是交给我们 而不是ATF
Hetty asked the same question.
Hetty也有问过这个问题
Agent Clark was part of a joint task force
Clark探员是一起联♥合♥行♥动♥组的成员
investigating the Navy's concern
调查海军船员
about sailors on shore leave
在岸上时期
engaging in criminal activity.
是否参与了犯罪行为
Ships come into port, guys want to see L.A.
船靠岸了 大伙到了洛杉矶
for a little R&R.
来休假
Next thing you know, a
接下来的事
sailor's in over his head with gambling debt.
船员在赌局中昏了头
When he can't pay, his family's threatened,
还不起赌债之后 他的家人收到威胁
forcing him to smuggle guns or fork over launch codes
强迫他走私枪♥支♥ 或交出最新的
for the latest nuclear subs.
核潜艇启动代码
Easy target for anyone willing to take advantage.
一个很容易到手的目标 值得冒险下手
Hmm.
嗯
Keep me abreast of your findings.
发现了什么立即向我汇报
Will do, Hetty.
明白 Hetty
So, who kills a Fed
好吧 谁会杀了一个联邦探员
and puts it on YouTube? Someone who wants
还上传到Youtube 这个家伙肯定是
to send a message--
想传递什么信息
"Back off or else."
别来插手 除非你也想这样
You got to have some serious muscle
敢发出这样的信息
to send a message like that.
肯定是个有实力的家伙
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表