to grasp the proper diction.
才说准这个词
All the more reason to drink coffee.
又多了条喝咖啡的理由
So...
那么
one unidentified fingerprint was lifted from the CD booklet.
从CD上找到了个指纹 身份不明
It could belong to Riley Peyton.
可能属于Riley Peyton
Or seven billion other people.
也可能是70亿中的某个人
You feel
你认为
Agent Hanna may be reaching a bit on this one?
Hanna探员在这个问题上太钻牛角尖了
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think his track record
我认为依他的水准
gives him a little leeway.
我们应充分尊重他的看法
Until it adversely affects
除非他的看法有碍
the course of the investigation.
调查的正常进行
I mean, even for the greatest agents,
我是说 即使是最厉害的探员
emotion proves to be the enemy of truth.
感情用事也会妨碍他们做出正确判断
Are you reading
你又在读
Dostoyevsky again, Owen?
陀思妥耶夫斯基的作品了吗 Owen
至于副主任说的是谍报小说作家
他的作品探索自杀 贫穷及道德等主题
John le Carre.
是约翰·勒卡雷
Arm's on the way to the lab
都已送往实验室
to be ID'd.
进行检测
Good.
很好
Granger doesn't seem convinced
Granger貌似不大相信
Riley Peyton's disappearance
Riley Peyton的失踪
is related to any of this.
和这些事有关
Wouldn't be the first time Granger's been wrong.
这又不是Granger第一次判断失误
Probably thinks that
还有种合理的猜测是
since it's an old van, rental,
那是一辆用于出租的旧面包车
lot of people cycling through it,
很多人租用过
that CD booklet could've ended up there
那张CD很可能是
for any number of reasons.
任何其他人落下的
Granger's really thought all this through, huh?
Granger考虑得倒是很周全啊
He has.
他是的
Well, I would start by reminding Granger
那么 我会提醒Granger
that the van was wiped clean.
那辆货车被清理的很干净
And they missed the booklet
而他们漏掉了封面
because it was wedged under a mat.
是因为封面被塞进了垫子下面
I'd also tell Granger that I can feel it in my gut
我也和Granger说了 直觉告诉我
that Riley needs our help.
Riley需要我们的帮助
What do you think Granger would say to that?
你觉得Granger会对此如何反应呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But I say we go find her.
但我会说 我们会找到她
If Sam's right,
如果Sam是对的
Jessica Peyton's job has put her daughter at risk.
Jessica Peyton的工作已经让她的女儿陷入危险中
I just... I can't imagine.
我 我不能想像
Seriously.
真的
Kind of makes you wonder if it's even worth it, you know?
有点让你怀疑这样做到底值不值
The... having kids.
那个 养小孩
I thought you liked kids.
我以为你喜欢小孩
No, I do. I love kids.
是 我喜欢 我爱死小孩了
Just, you know, other people's kids.
只是 你知道 别人的小孩
You don't want your own someday?
你以后不想有你自己的小孩吗
I mean, I thought that I did.
我是说 我曾经以为我想要
You know, and then there's...
然后那个
you know, there's things like this, so...
像这样的事情发生 所以
What? Things like what? What's this?
啥 什么样的事情 说啥呢
You know, things like this case, this situation.
那个 像这案子的事情 这种绑♥架♥情况
That's the whole thing 'cause when I was undercover,
这就是当我在卧底的时候
I was fearless. You know why that was?
我啥都不怕的原因 你知道为什么吗
Because you didn't have to worry about anybody?
因为你不用去担心其他人
Yeah, because I was on my own, you know?
是 因为我独自一个人
Nobody has any control over you when you're on your own.
当你独自一人的时候 没人能威胁我
That's true, but then again you don't have
那倒是真的 但是也没有任何人
anybody looking after you, either.
可以照顾你
No one's got your back.
没人在背后支持你
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
What?
啥
I just realized
我刚刚意识到
you're the yin in my yang.
你是阴 我是阳
So to speak.
可以这么说
Uh, explain to me how you have
呃 你给我解释解释
this capability of making everything sound so wrong.
你怎么有本事把所有事都以这么怪异的方式说出来
It's a gift, isn't it?
这是天赐的 是吧
I'm just saying, like,
我只是说
you're the right to my wrong.
你是对 我是错
I'm like the good to your evil.
而我很善良 你很小恶魔
The beast to my beauty?
我是美女 你是野兽
That's hurtful.
真伤人
Guys, I got something.
筒子们 我发现了些线索
I just finished the post-mortem resuscitation
我刚刚结束对你们在拖车上
on the laptop you guys found at the trailer...
发现的笔记本电脑的数据恢复
Does it belong to an Edgar Ramirez?
笔记本电脑是Edgar Ramirez的吗
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
So, what did you resuscitate?
那么 你恢复了什么
This.
这个
I am Riley Peyton.
我叫Riley Peyton
I am ten years old.
我今年十岁
My father is Ben Peyton.
我爸爸是Ben Peyton
We are kidnapped.
我们被绑♥架♥了
Oh, my God. Sam was right.
天哪 Sam是对的
The men say
这人说
they'll kill us if you don't give them what they want.
如果你们不给他们想要的东西 他们就杀了我们
Do we have a time stamp on this?
这视频是什么时候录的
Nine days ago.
九天前的事儿了
Location? No.
知道地点吗 不知道
Sorry. Please.
对不起 求你了
Do exactly as they say.
按照他们说的去做
Or we'll die.
要不然我们就死定了
We need help.
我们需要帮助
Please.
求求你们了
Do exactly as they say.
按照他们说的去做
We need help.
我们需要帮助
Or we'll die.
要不然我们就死定了
I-I am Riley Peyton.
我 我是Riley Peyton
If there's anything in there, Eric and Nell will find it.
如果录影带里有什么线索 Eric和Nell会发现的
I am ten years old.
我今年十岁
My father is Ben Peyton.
我爸爸是Ben Peyton
We are kidnapped.
我们被绑♥架♥了
You ever meet Ben Peyton?
你以前见过Ben Peyton
Yeah.
是
Once.
见过一次
And?
然后
He was nice.
他是个好人
He was odd.
他很怪
I don't know if I trust him.
我不知道能否信得过他
And the mom?
母亲呢
Work-obsessed.
工作狂
She's no Mother of the Year candidate,
她可不是年度最佳母亲的候选人
but I don't think she knew Riley was in danger.
但我不认为她知道Riley处于危险中
So much for a mother's intuition. Yeah.
这恐怕是没法靠母亲的直觉知道的 是啊
Listen, you got to stop... Watching the tape.
听着 你得停下 别看录像了
I know. Good.
我知道 好
Well, let's head up to...
我们去
Go up to Ops. See what the others have.
去行动中心 看看其他人有啥发现
Partner's intuition?
搭档的直觉
Something like that.
类似吧
Come on.
走吧
The meat puzzle you recovered was positively identified
残存肢体的化验结果显示
as Edgar Ramirez.
是Edgar Ramirez的
Cause of death is still unknown.
死亡原因不明
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表