You just changed the subject.
你刚刚就转移话题了
So you admit that you have a motorcycle?
所以你承认了你有台摩托车
Yeah, for undercover work.
是啊 卧底工作用的
But I've seen you drive it on weekends.
但我在周末可是看到你骑过
You know what that is? That, my friend, is a double standard.
你知道这意味着啥 我的小伙伴 这就是双重标准
Okay, do you know how many
好了 你知道有多少
returning veterans have been killed on motorcycles?
退伍老兵骑摩托车的时候死掉了吗
You know how many surfers survive shark attacks?
你知道有多少冲浪者在鲨鱼口下幸存吗
What does that have to do with anything?
跟这个有啥关系啊
Exactly.
对啊
Look, deaths from motor vehicle collisions,
退伍老兵的车祸死亡率
specifically motorcycles, are more prominent
尤其是摩托车车祸死亡率
than suicides and overdoses in returning veterans.
远远大于自杀和嗑药过量的死亡率
Five times the national average. Okay,
是国家平均水平的五倍 好吧
and I fully admit that it's a tragic statistic,
我完全承认这是个忧桑的统计数字
but it's irrelevant to me because I am not a combat veteran.
但这和我无关 因为我不是退伍老兵
No, you're not, but you...
是 你不是 但你
you went through a very traumatic experience.
你经历过一件很惨烈的事情
Is that what this is about?
这才是你真正想说的
I know what I'm talking about. Okay?
我知道我说的是什么 好吧
Risky behavior is one of
危险行为是
the most common symptoms of posttraumatic stress.
创伤后应激障碍最常见的症状之一
Okay, maybe this isn't risky behavior.
好了 也许这不是危险行为
Maybe I just read some Kerouac and saw Easy Rider
也许我只是读太多Kerouac的书 还看了逍遥骑士
<在路上> <达摩流浪者> <荒凉天使> <孤独旅者>等
杰克·凯鲁亚克(Jack Kerouac 1922-1969)是美国"垮掉的一代"的代表人物 他的主要作品有自传体小说
and I want to feel the wind in my hair.
我想感受下风吹头发的快意
You can't feel the wind in your hair
天才 如果你戴了头盔的话
if you're wearing a helmet, genius.
你是感受不到风吹头发的
You know what? Kensi...
你知道吗 Kensi
you don't...
你不用
you don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
Yes, I do. No, you don't.
不 我担心 不 你不用
Yes, I do!
不 我担心
You're my partner, Deeks.
你是我的搭档 Deeks
It is my job to keep you safe.
保护你的安全是我的责任
Now, get in the car and...
现在 上车 还有
put on your seat belt.
系上你的安全带
Yes, Mom. You got a kid's seat in the back?
好吧 妈咪 你后面装了儿童安全座椅吗
Anything?
有线索了吗
Not yet.
还没
I think you've got some admirers.
我觉得你有几个崇拜者了
Yeah, I tried asking them about Garrett's business practices.
我试图问他们关于Garrett的商业活动
And? They were more interested
然后 他们对我的枪
in talking about my gun.
更感兴趣
What's with that, guys and guns?
这都什么啊 男人和枪
I think it's more about cute girls with guns.
我觉得更像是对带枪的美女感兴趣
Oh.
哦
Is it just me, or does it look like
只是我有这样感觉吗 这里的大多数男生
most of these guys share the same DNA as Eric?
看起来和Eric有共同的基因啊(品味相同)
You think?
你觉得呢
It's creepy.
有点恐怖
Yeah.
是啊
Someone's calling Garrett's cell.
有人打Garrett的手♥机♥
You ready, Sam? Yep.
你准备好了吗 Sam 好了
Hello?
你好
I have something of yours.
我手上有你的东西
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm the guy babysitting your girlfriend.
我就是绑了你女朋友的人
Let me talk to her.
让我和她说话
As soon as you give me what I want.
只要你给我想要的
Tell him you want proof of life.
告诉他你要她活着的证据
How do I know she's still alive?
我怎么知道她还活着
You don't-- but if I wanted her dead,
你不知道 但如果我想要她死的话
I would have killed her already.
她都已经被我杀死了
You've got one chance to save her.
你只有一次救她的机会
I'll call back in an hour with details.
详细的 我会在一小时内打电♥话♥给你
Make sure you're alone.
到时确保你是一个人
Tell me you got him.
告诉我你追踪到他了
Um...
呃
Got him!
找到了
Land line, fashion district. Send that address to my phone.
Land line 时尚街区 把那地址发我手♥机♥上
Tell Kensi and Deeks to meet us there.
让Kensi和Deeks在那儿和我们碰面
And see if Eric can get eyes on the location.
还有看看Eric能不能找到那儿的监视画面
Got it.
明白
So, I'm putting on a bulletproof vest,
所以 现在我穿上防弹背心
to charge into a hostile environment,
要冲进一个可能有
where some crazy-ass dudes are probably gonna shoot me, right?
疯子会开枪打我的凶险地方吗
Probably. Okay, so answer me this.
也许吧 好吧 那你回答我
How is that safer than riding a motorcycle?
这个怎么就比骑摩托车安全了啊
Because I am here to protect you. Oh, I see. So in that case,
因为有姐在这儿保护你 哦 我明白了 既然这样的话
if you rode in the back of said motorcycle...
如果你坐在我的摩托车后座上的话
Uh,
哈
that's not gonna happen, because I don't have a death wish.
不可能 因为我还不想死
I don't, either. I lift with my knees,
我也不想 我抬得起膝盖
I don't eat gum I found in the street,
我不会捡掉在街上的口香糖吃
and I never run with scissors. What?!
我也从不带剪刀跑步 神马
That was once, and I barely scratched you.
就那么一次 我还差点挂到你
We got anything?
有什么动静没
Yeah. Uh, no movement since we got here,
额 自从我们到这儿就没什么动静
no sign of the van, neighbors haven't seen anybody go
没有面包车的踪迹 好几周邻居都没有看见
in and out in weeks. Eric's trying to get eyes,
有谁进出 Eric在找监控摄像头
but we're in a traffic-cam dead zone.
但是我们处于交通摄像的盲点
That's probably by design.
这可能是故意的
Owner said that the last tenants left eight months ago.
房♥东说最后一个租客在八个月前就搬走了
It's been vacant ever since. Ground floor has two entrances,
从那时起这房♥子一直空着 一楼有两个入口
front, back-- which one do you guys want?
前门 后面 你们选哪个
Front. Oh, partners in sync.
前门 哦 你们异口同声哪
God, I hope we're that adorable.
天啊 我希望我们也那么萌
Just... walk.
走吧你
Tried the front door. it's unlocked.
推过前门了 门没锁
Ditto. Ready.
一起进 准备
On three.
数三声
One, two...
一 二
three.
三
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
Well...
那啥
that was uneventful.
真是太安静了
See? Told you it was safer than a motorcycle.
看吧 告诉你这比摩托车安全多了
Get out!
快出去
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, that was a lot safer than a motorcycle.
是啊 那真是比摩托车 安全 多多了啊
Looks like they rigged blasting caps
像是他们预装了雷♥管♥
to the structural components of the roof.
在天花板的构件上
Triggered it with a ten-dollar motion sensor.
用廉价的运动传感器引爆
Better model, we'd all be dead.
用好点儿的型号♥ 我们就死翘翘了
So, who was that meant for, us?
那 这是针对谁的呢 我们吗
Maybe.
或许
It may have been pre-rigged for the exchange.
有可能是交赎金的前奏
Or a warning for anyone who tried to help Garrett.
或者是给试图帮助Garrett的人的一个警告
Either way, I'd say these guys are pros.
不管怎样 我敢说这些人是专业的
Pros who are ready to kill innocent people.
已经准备杀害无辜民众的专业人士
So, I been digging around, trying to find someone
我四周都查看了 试图找到
who may have a beef with William Garrett.
或许和William Garrett有矛盾的人
I think I found a possible suspect.
我觉得我找到一个可能的嫌疑人
Jason Clarke-- he's a mechanical engineer
Jason Clarke 他是和Garrett
who served alongside Garrett and was recently reprimanded
一起服役的机械工程师 最近才被惩戒过
What happened there? The report is not specific,
发生了什么 报告没写清楚
but I do see a check for $318
不过我发现了一张318刀的支票
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表