I saw the shooter drive away.
我看见枪手开车跑了
Tried to snap a shot before I blacked out.
晕过去之前试图拍了几张照片
This is a great lead.
很棒的线索
Call it Marine training.
海军训练的结果
Oorah, indeed.
真是"好勒"
I heard you pulled the Griffin file.
我听说你调出了Griffin的档案
Is that why you're here?
你是为这个来的吗
Well, that and the small matter of a possible nuclear bomb threatening L.A. County.
还因为有个可能威胁洛杉矶郡的核弹这件小事吧
You think Griffin's behind it?
你认为Griffin是幕后黑手
I hope not.
我希望不是
It makes sense.
这说得通
We suspected Griffin's team of selling secrets
几年前他们开始核侦测项目的时候
when they initiated the nuclear detection program years ago.
我们就怀疑Griffin的团队在售卖♥♥机密
Yes, but we couldn't prove anything.
是的 但我们没有证据
Doesn't mean he wasn't guilty.
但不代表他是无辜的
Your investigation cost him his career.
你的调查毁了他的事业
His destructive lifestyle cost him his career.
他放纵的生活方式毁了他的事业
Of course.
当然了
You still blame me for letting him go.
你还在怪罪我放他走了
Whether I do or don't is irrelevant.
我怪或不怪都不重要
What matters is, if Griffin's behind a nuclear attack,
重点是 如果Griffin是核袭击的幕后黑手
everyone from the SECNAV to the Commander in Chief most certainly will blame you.
从海军部长到总司令都必然会怪罪于你
And that, Henrietta,
这样的话 Henrietta
will be the end of your career.
你这事业生涯就完了
What do you got?
查到什么没
You may want to send
你们会给Martin军士
Gunnery Sergeant Martin an Edible Arrangement-- footage
送个致谢花篮的 他手♥机♥上的照片
from his mobile device came through.
传过来了
I love those things.
我可爱死这个了
I get the kiwis in the shape of the animals,
奇异果是各种动物的形状
and I pretend I'm a lion, and I'm, like...
我就装成狮子 扮成...
You realize you're talking out loud, right?
你才知道你话说多了点
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Kaleidoscope got a hit on the shooters' plates.
万花筒系统找到了枪手
Where? It's gone now, but...
在哪里 他人现在不在那里 可是...
an hour ago, the car was parked at a warehouse in Echo Park.
一小时之前 那辆车就停在Echo公园的一个库房♥边上
Callen and Sam are already en route.
Callen和Sam已经在过去的路上了
Tell them we're on the way.
告诉他们我们也过去
Kensi and Deeks
Kensi和Deeks
are on their way.
也在过来的路上了
It's locked. I got it.
锁上了 让我来
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Well...
啊哦
I knew skipping that hieroglyphics class goona come back to bite me
我就知道在古文字课上逃课迟早有报应
What do you think the pins represent?
你觉得这些大头钉代表什么
There's too many to be MINDS locations.
太多了 不像是MINDS的部署位置
Has to be a key around here somewhere to decipher it.
这里一定有破解这些的东西
Whoa! Whoa, man. We're on your side.
哇哦 兄弟们 自己人
I told you to send them an alert
我告诉我们进来的时候
when we were coming in. I did.
跟他们说一声 我说了
Oh! There it is.
看 终于接到短♥信♥了
It's not my fault
不是我的错哦
we move faster than the speed of cellular.
我们都到了 他们还没接到通知呢
I got something here.
我找到了点东西
What is it?
是什么
It's routing information for cobalt 60.
钴60的运输路线
That's medical grade isotope. Medicalgrade?
这东西可是医学级同的同位素 医学级的
That means we're not talking about a nuclear explosion.
那现在我们要解决的就不是核弹爆♥炸♥
No, cobalt 60's something you'd use to make a dirty bomb.
当然不是 钴60是用来做脏弹的
The blast waves from the explosion would be more lethal
这东西炸响了
than a radioactive explosion.
可比辐射更要命
He's trying to scare 'em.
他想吓唬人
This is all about psychological harm.
心理上的恐吓
Think about it.
想想看
Mass panic...
大规模的骚乱...
economic damage, terror.
经济受损 恐慌
This isn't a weapon of mass destruction,
这才不是大规模杀伤性武器
it's a weapon of mass disruption.
这会使国家分崩离析
So these markers could all be cobalt 60 locations.
这些标记都可能是钴60的位置
Yeah, but there's no way to tell what these locations are.
是啊 可这里看不出这些地方是哪里
Kensi, why don't you and Deeks focus
Kensi 你和Deeks
on this routing information,see if you can pin point
去查这个运输路线 看看这些大头针
where this cobalt 60 came from.
指向能否指出钴60的来源
On it.
这就去办
It's useless.
这东西没用
If this guy was able to secure materials
要是这家伙能搞到原料做脏弹
to make a dirty bomb, we may already be out of time.
我们的时间就不够了
You wanted to see me?
想见我
How we doing?
进度如何
Well, nobody in the warehouse, but lots of intel.
嗯 仓库没人 不过拿到了不少情报
We're trying to decipher it as we speak.
我们正在尝试破译
I'm about to go on-site to get a firsthand look.
我正要过去看看能不能拿到第一手资料
Send Mr. Beale.
让Beale先生去吧
Okay.
好的
I need to know where this man is.
我要知道这个人现在在哪里
Is he involved in the case?
和这个案子有关
I hope not.
我希望不是
This is priority one.
这件事情优先去做
Drop everything. Find him.
停下其它的事情 只要找到他
I'll get right on it.
我这就去做
For my eyes only.
结果只准我看
Of course.
那是自然
We're missing something.
我们还是忘了什么
It's impossible without the legend.
除非奇迹出现 我们无计可施
I'm good, but I'm hardly a legend.
我来了 不过我可不是奇迹哦
Where's Nell?
Nell呢
I think the question is, "Eric, how did you get an I.D.
我还以为你会问"Eric 你怎么找到那个枪手的"
on the shooter?" Answer:
答案是
I was granted access
我进入了CIA的数据库
to the CIA database. In exchange
作为交换
for favors to be called in later. Don't ask.
我以后要帮他们几个忙 别问是什么
Really?
就这个
Just a... picture password.
是个...图像密♥码♥
He's a member
他是叙利亚特种部队
of As-Sai'qa.
As-Sai'qa的成员
Syrian special forces.
叙利亚特种部队
The CIA isn't talking, but you get the impression
CIA那边可是什么都没说 不过我觉得
that they want him real bad.
他们可是很想抓住这家伙
So, a Syrian commando
一个叙利亚的特种兵
has in his possession U.S. MINDS locations.
手里拿着美国MINDS系统的部署图
What's his next move?
那他下一步要做什么
We may never know if we have to decipher all this first.
不破解这个就没法知道
Well, allow me.
好吧 让我来
Huh.
哦
Yeah. Okay, interesting.
嗯 好吧 很有趣
Very interesting.
非常有趣
What does it mean?
什么意思
Not a clue.
没有头绪
Oh, I'm patched in
我连进了
to the D.O.E. Security system.
能源部的安全系统
They just got a MINDS alert. Where?
他们收到了一个MINDS警报 在哪里
Uh, Grand Park. Downtown.
呃 市中心的Grand Park
Hold on a second.
等一下
What are we doing with him? We can't leave him here alone.
那他怎么办 我们不能把他丢在这里
He's not.
没事
I'm the backup.
我来掩护
Should we ask?
我们能问问题吗
No. You should go, quickly.
不行 赶紧出发吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表