Oh, thank God.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, no.
哦 不
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Sorry.
别动别动 抱歉
This is just, uh... that's just too good.
这个实在是太 太赞了
Wait. Smile.
等会儿 笑一个
No! Wait.
不要 等等
No. Let's go.
不 走吧
So, uh, help me wrap my head around this.
帮我整理下头绪
You showed up to a crime scene alone
你一个人去了犯罪现场
with no ID, wearing polar bear pajamas.
没带身份证 穿着北极熊图案睡衣
Look, I don't know what happened, all right?
听着 我不知道发生了什么 明白吗
Ira and I were playing this game,
我和Ira正打着游戏
and suddenly I hear all this banging and crashing,
突然 我听见枪声和东西碎裂声
and I'm like, "Okay, he's pranking me""
一开始我觉得他是在逗我玩
But then I'm like, "No, no, no, that sounds too real""
但后来我觉得不可能 听起来太真了
Mm-hmm.
嗯呢
So, I go over to his place, there's cops everywhere.
所以我过去他家 发现到处都是警♥察♥
I'm trying to tell them what I heard.
我试着跟他们说我听到的事情
Right. This detective
没错 那个警探
sets his coffee down right on top
竟然把咖啡放在Ira的
of Ira's Cisco 5500-X Firewall,
思科5500X防火墙上
which is like using a Rembrandt as a coaster.
这就跟把伦勃朗的画当杯垫一样啊
Totally. So,
绝对地 所以
long story short, I get arrested
长话短说 我因为
for tampering with a crime scene.
在犯罪现场乱动东西而被捕
Mm-hmm. Let me just let you in on a little bit of advice.
嗯 让我给你个小忠告吧
Don't mess with a cop's coffee.
千万别乱动警♥察♥的咖啡
You're lucky you didn't get shot.
他没开枪打你算你命大
Hey.
嘿
Yeah?
啥事
How mad is she?
她有多生气
Scale of one to ten? 13.
从1到10的么 第13级
Car trouble.
车出毛病了
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
I just gave that excuse to Hetty.
这是我拿来唬弄Hetty的借口
Now you're gonna use it on me? It's not an excuse.
你现在倒是拿来唬弄我了 这不是借口
Jo's car wouldn't start. I drove her to work. End of story.
Jo的车打不着火了 我送她去上班 仅此而已
I'm thinking her car trouble was more car absence,
在我看来 所谓的车出毛病了 其实是根本没车
which means she was at your place all night.
这说明她在你家过的夜
What do you think about that?
你说呢
I think maybe you've been married a little bit too long,
我觉得可能你在婚姻的围城里待得太久
and you're trying to live vicariously through me.
想在我身上意淫出什么段子
That's what I think.
我就是这么想的
All I'm saying is, you're welcome.
我想说的是 不客气
Thank your wife for me.
替我谢谢你老婆
She was the mastermind.
她才是幕后主使
Wow.
我的天
I'm starting to think Eric made the wrong career move.
我开始觉得Eric入错了行
Zero days are a lucrative business.
找0day漏洞可是个赚钱的行当
Some sell for over a half a million.
有的能卖♥♥过五十万呢
Something tells me Ira's not gonna get paid for this one, though.
我猜这次Ira大概收不到钱了
I don't think so.
我想也是
All right.
好吧
Sniper was positioned on the rooftop over there.
狙击手在对面楼顶就位
LAPD didn't find any brass. Cameras, either.
洛杉矶警♥察♥没有找到弹壳 监控也没拍到
Neighbor down the hall
走廊尽头的邻居
called the cops, said she saw armed men in the hallway.
报的警 她说看见持枪的人在走廊里
All right, so the sniper takes out Ira.
这么说 狙击手负责搞定Ira
Those guys come in and pick up the zero day.
那些人进来偷走0day漏洞
Got fresh blood.
这有新血迹
You said LAPD cleared out.
你说过洛杉矶警♥察♥已经清查过了
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Don't!
别开枪
Come down the steps.
下台阶
Careful.
慢点
Put the bag down.
把包放下
Please don't shoot me.
拜托 别开枪
Relax, Ira. We're federal agents.
别紧张 Ira 我们是联邦探员
So were the guys who tried to kill me last night.
昨晚想杀我的人也一样
Will I have a scar?
这会留疤吗
I don't know. Do you want a scar?
我不确定 你想要留疤吗
Could really up my game with the ladies.
估计能让我更易泡妞呢
Then you'll have one.
那你肯定能留疤
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
Ira,
Ira
our military trains the best of the best.
我们的部队训练出的是精英中的精英
Which means, when we want someone dead,
也就是说 我们想弄死谁
they're dead, yet here you are.
一定能弄死 但你还活着
Yeah, and how lucky for you,
是啊 这是走运了
because you didn't get what you wanted from my computers, did you?
因为你们没在我电脑里找到想要的 是不是
I wiped them clean and slipped away in the dark.
我清空了硬盘 摸黑儿溜走了
You slipped out in the night.
昨晚你的确溜走了
But you still needed some cash for the road, though, huh?
但你还是需要现金跑路 对吧
Where were you thinking?
你打算去哪
Morocco? China?
摩洛哥吗 中国吗
Russia's nice, too.
俄♥罗♥斯♥也不错哦
Ira,
Ira
I get it.
我明白
You're scared.
你吓坏了
Somebody tried to kill you.
有人要杀你
But I can't help you if you don't talk to me.
但你什么都不说 我没办法帮你
Now, what does this zero day do?
不如先说说这个0day漏洞是干什么的
You're right, Agent Hanna.
你说的对 Hanna探员
I am scared.
我是吓坏了
But I'm not stupid.
但我不笨
If I give up the zero day, then you don't need me anymore.
如果我说出来那个0day漏洞 我就没利用价值了
And this time, I'm betting you won't miss.
而且我打赌 这次你们不会再失手了
Guy's definitely got an ego.
这哥们儿太特么自负了
Guy thinks he's the center of a government conspiracy.
这哥们儿认为他是某个政♥府♥阴谋的核心
Where I come from, we call that delusional.
我们那儿管这叫妄想症
Well, in all fairness, a sniper tried to take him out.
不过平心而论 有狙击手想干掉他
Maybe he's not that far off base.
或许他的想法也不是很离谱
Well, the bottom line is, Ira doesn't trust us enough
根本问题是 Ira不信任咱
to tell us what the zero day is.
根本不会告诉咱0day漏洞是啥
All right, so how do we get him to talk?
这样啊 那咱咋能让他说出来呢
The guy wants a conspiracy.
那哥们儿成天幻想大阴谋
Let's give him one.
咱就给他造个大阴谋
Okay, Ira, what are you hiding?
好了 Ira 你到底想藏啥
Looking through a few files here and...
我就是看看几个文件 找找线索
didn't mean to do that.
这不是故意的
This day just keeps getting better and better.
今天实在是越来越赞了呀
I'm sorry.
我真抱歉
What did Hetty say?
Hetty怎么说
Nothing.
啥也没说
She just sat there and stared at me,
她就是坐在那 盯着我看
didn't say a word.
啥也没说
I think I felt something die inside.
我猜我已经内伤了
It's probably just the prison food.
没准儿只是牢饭害的
While you were in the slammer, I took a look at Ira's computers.
你在蹲班房♥的时候 我查了查Ira的电脑
Wiped clean, just like he said.
跟他说的一样 全删干净了
Well, he's got state-of-the-art data-shredding software.
他有最顶尖的数据清除软件
Whoever tried to kill Ira
无论谁想杀Ira
couldn't have found the zero day.
都不可能找到0day漏洞
At least not yet. Mmm.
至少现在没有 是啊
Bad news is, we still have no idea what it does.
坏消息就是 我们也不知道
Ms. Jones, Mr. Beale, your presence is required
Jones小姐 Beale先生 我要派你俩
at the boatshed to assist in Mr. Wells' interrogation.
去船屋协助针对Wells先生的问询
You don't give up, do you? It's out of my hands.
你还不肯放弃 是吗 现在不归我管了
I'm turning you over to the DOD.
我要把你移交给国防部
What? No. L... I want my phone call, Agent Hanna!
什么 不行 我 我要打电♥话♥ Hanna探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表