You know, catching bad guys.
你懂的 抓坏蛋
Oh, it was like the Wild West in Bagdad.
在巴格达就像在西大荒一样
I mean, there were guys taking out stacks of hundreds in wheelbarrows.
我的意思是 那儿有人把百元钞一堆堆的用手推车推出来
And it was just too much to resist, huh?
诱惑太大难以拒绝 是吧
Why, I did at first, but the other contractors pushed me.
我刚开始拒绝了 但其他的承包商们向我拖加了压力
Said we deserved it, putting ourselves at risk.
说我们冒了很大风险 这是应得的
Everyone was doing it?
大家都这样做
Yeah, well, it doesn't make it right.
是啊 但也不是个能辩解的理由
Uh, and-and I told 'em.
然后 然后我告诉他们
I said I-I wasn't going down that rabbit hole.
我说我可不想再这么玩下去了
Then my contracts got cancelled.
然后我的合同被取消
I was underbid on every one of them.
我被他们用更低的价钱抢了合同
They were sending you a message.
他们是在向你暗示
Gabe wanted to know what was going on, you know, so,
Gabe想知道到底发生什么了 所以
we talked about it.
我们就谈论了一下
And about Brian.
还有关于Brian
You and Stanfill served with Foster?
你和Stanfill与Foster一起服役的
Yeah.
是
What happened?
发生什么了
We were, uh-- I don't know-- about 20 klicks out of Ramadi.
我们 我不确定 大概在拉马迪市外20公里的地方
Some of the trucks are, uh... are armor-plated,
其中有些卡车是 是装甲的
but, uh, not ours.
但 呃 我们的不是
Some kid playing with what looked
有一些小孩在路边玩
like a remote control toy car off the side of the road.
遥控玩具车
They tell you to suspect everything.
他们告诉你 要对一切抱持怀疑态度
Just didn't even have time to think about it really,
没有时间去细想
but you always wonder.
但你还是得搞清
You know, Gabe and me-- we did a couple of days in a med unit,
Gabe和我 我们在医疗部队接受了几天治疗
walked away with a few bruises.
只受了些擦伤
Brian-- you know, he...
Brian 你们知道的 他
V.A. Wasn't doing right by him?
退伍军人事务部没有好好帮他治疗
Best they could, you know.
他们要能就好了 你懂的
I don't... I don't fault those guys.
我不是 在找罪他们
He had the basics.
他至少接受过基本治疗
But you and Stanfill wanted him to have more than the basics?
但是你和Stanfill想让他接受更好的治疗
Seemed like the right call at the time.
当时来看是明智之举
How much did you take out of Baghdad for him?
你们从巴格达为他偷了多少钱
What they caught me with, and, uh,
他们起诉我的那个数 呃
a little more I managed to get out before.
要比那个数多那么一点点
What's a little bit more?
多那么一点点是多少
I don't know. A few hundred thousand.
我也不清楚 几十万吧
You were in Iraq for four years, Adrian.
你在伊♥拉♥克♥呆了四年 Adrian
Four years.
四年啊
That's all you managed to get out?
偷出的数不止这些吧
Like I said,
我说过了
I wasn't comfortable doing it in the first place.
刚开始我并不想干这事的
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Nell.
嘿 Nell
How's it going out there?
出现场感觉如何
Uh... it's good.
呃 还不错
It's...
感觉
interesting.
蛮有意思的
It's kind of challenging.
很有挑战性
How's it going in here?
你在这儿过得如何
Oh, you know, it's my reward
噢 要知道 这是我应得的
for being beaten and chained in a cave with my ex-fiance.
谁让我和我的前未婚夫同锁一洞 被人毒打呢
Yeah.
这样啊
Kens, you know when you...
Kens 你知道当你
you really want something,
渴望得到某个东西
and you get it, but
你梦想成真了 但是
somehow, it's...
不知怎么的了
not the way that you wanted it at all?
到手之后的感觉又完全不同了
I...
我
I want to be an agent.
我很想成为一名探员
I do.
非常想
But...
但
not like this.
和我想像的大相迳庭
I get it.
我懂了
Oh, come on!
噢 真要命
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
The freaking firewall's jamming me up.
这该死的防火墙挡住我了
You sure?
你确定
I beg you.
求你了
Okay. What's up?
好吧 什么问题
Brian Foster's personal financial records were encrypted by Monarca Securities.
Brian Foster的个人财务记录被Monarca安保公♥司♥加密了
They knew what they were doing.
他们肯定有不可告人的秘密
Well, game on.
那么 开战吧
There you go, Beale.
准备好 Beale
And...
瞧好吧
we're in.
搞定了
Jukebox?
自动点唱机
I think you mean jackpot.
你是想说中头奖 对吧
No, look here.
不是 看这儿
Seven years ago, Brian Foster bought a jukebox bar in the Valley.
7年前 Brian Foster在山谷区买♥♥了个点唱机酒吧
That's after he was injured in Iraq.
就在他从伊♥拉♥克♥负伤回来之后
That's odd.
这背后有故事啊
That rare Ceylon tea we got you for your birthday.
在喝我们在你生日送你的名贵锡兰茶啊
Mm. Is that it?
嗯 猜的对吧
It is.
没错
Is it everything you asked for and more?
这是否让你百喝不厌
How is it?
味道如何
Oh, just fine.
味道好极了
Good to hear.
很高兴你喜欢
But I think, Mr. Deeks,
不过 Deeks先生
you have something else on your mind.
我觉得你好像有话要说
I want my partner back.
我想我搭档归队
I need her back, and it's been five months.
我需要她来配合 都过去5个月了
And she's right upstairs.
她就在楼上
And you shall have her back.
你会等到她归队的
When exactly?
到底是什么时候呢
When I determine
当我认为
that her mind is sound enough to make decisions
她在作出会直接影响
that will directly affect
国♥家♥安♥全♥的决定的时候
the national security of this county.
而头脑足够清醒 她就能回来
Right. I don't want to question your judgment.
好吧 我不想质疑你的判断力
And yet, you are.
可是 你现在就是在质疑
Okay, last question then.
那好吧 最后一个问题
Honestly, is there more to this...
实话实说 Kensi被派去阿富汗
than what Kensi went through in Afghanistan?
还有其他原因吗
I don't know, Mr. Deeks.
我不知道 Deeks先生
Is there?
你认为有吗
It's the jukebox guy.
这就是那个点唱机家伙
Uh, does maintenance, picks up the coinage.
呃 做做维修啊 赚点儿零钱花
He's your jukebox guy? Yeah.
他在你这儿负责点唱机 是的
How often do you see him?
他多久来一趟
Uh, I never see him. He comes in once a month,
呃 我从没见过他 他一个月来一次
but it's always after we've, uh, closed and I've locked up.
但每次都是在我们 呃 打烊闭店之后
He's got his own key.
他自己有钥匙
Seriously, can I get another drink?
说真的 再给我来一杯吧
Ugh. Natives are getting restless. Excuse me.
呃 这里的人总是不消停 失陪
If you owned a million-dollar wine warehouse,
要是你坐拥价值百万的红酒仓库
would you moonlight as a jukebox repairman?
你会在夜间变身当个点唱机修理工吗
No, I would not. Hmm.
绝不 我才不会呢 嗯
Insides should be full of 45s, right?
这里面应该有不少黑胶唱片吧
Yeah.
没错
Except this one doesn't play 45s.
但这个不播唱片
It's been retrofitted for Mp3s.
翻新过 是播MP3的
Should be empty inside.
里面应该是空的
Empty.
果然空的
Hold it.
等下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表