you could wipe out the entire Santa Clarita Valley.
会毁掉整个Santa Clarita Valley的
You just want me to stop.
你这么说只是要骗我停车而已
Mitch, I saw it for myself.
Mitch 我亲眼看见的
You got to trust us, Mitch.
你得相信我们啊 Mitch
You've made your point, okay?
我们都懂你的 好吗
Now, stop this before it turns into a disaster.
现在 在酿成灾难之前快停车吧
Mitch, please.
Mitch 求你了
I'm slowing down.
我在减速了
Eric, Sam, he's stopping.
Eric Sam 他在停车了
Um, it doesn't look like he's stopping-- in fact,
嗯 看起来他没有停车 反而是
he's accelerating.
他在加速
Mitch? Mitch, talk to me.
Mitch Mitch 说话啊
You-you said you were slowing down.
你 你说你在减速了的
I'm trying.
我在试
I got no air pressure. I don't have any brakes!
这没有气压进来了 刹不住车了
Bellamy sabotaged the lines.
Bellamy破坏了刹车管
I'm going 60 miles an hour.
现在时速60英里了
I can't stop.
停不下来
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
What about emergency brakes? No such thing.
那紧急刹车呢 没那玩意儿
Well, maybe I can uncouple the engine
好吧 也许我可以把火车头分离开来
and leave the tanks behind.
把气罐留在后边
Give it a try.
试一下吧
No, no, we're moving too fast-- the coupler's jammed.
不 不 这车太快了 联结器卡住了
Uh...
呃
m-maybe I can reverse the polarity of the engine's motors.
或 或许我可以调转火车头发动机的极性
The bomb is three miles ahead.
炸♥弹♥在你前方3英里
Uh, no, no, it's too dangerous.
呃 不 不 这太危险了
There's no way I'm gonna stop in time.
我不可能及时停下来的
Do we have any other option?
还有其他办法吗
Uh, I guess not.
呃 没了吧
I can't. I'm braking from the head.
我不能 我在前面刹车
The tank cars are bunching up. They're gonna derail.
后面的气罐车就一直撞上来 这样会脱轨的
Uh, I need at least five miles here.
呃 我至少还要5英里才能停下来
You don't have five miles.
你没有5英里了
Okay, then get the bomb off the track.
这 那把炸♥弹♥拆下来啊
Damn it.
我去
Nothing.
没有
You should put on the suit.
你该穿上防爆服
What's the point?
有用吗
If we survive the blast,
就算不被炸死
the toxic fumes will still melt our lungs.
之后的毒气也会融了我们的肺叶
Sam?
Sam
They turned over dirt for 50 yards.
他们把50码内的土都翻过了
The initiator could be buried anywhere.
引爆器藏在哪里都有可能
How long is it gonna take?
得用多久才能找到
An hour to make a clean sweep;
要一个小时来排查干净
five minutes if we're lucky.
走运的话5分钟就够了
Then get lucky.
那就祝好运吧
Callen...
Callen
we found your smoking gun.
我们找到证据了
An authorization for a $100,000
这有一份10万元现金付款
cash payment to private eye Anthony Trager.
给私♥家♥侦♥探♥Anthony Trager的授权书
That's a lot of money to be taking pictures of an apartment.
这对于请人偷♥拍♥照片来说也太多钱了
Trager resigned rather than face corruption charges
在1998的Ramprt丑闻的时候 Trager辞职
in the 1998 Rampart scandal.
从而逃过了4项贪污的指控
Those cops were accused
那些警♥察♥被指控
of beating suspects, planting evidence,
殴打疑犯 栽赃陷害
and covering up unprovoked shootings.
还有隐瞒不按照指引无故开枪
Mr. Callen, if he's playing dirty,
Callen先生 如果他跟你玩阴的
then so must you.
那你也得好好回敬他了
If you want answers, turn on the news.
如果你想知道 等着看电视吧
Tony Trager's in custody. Who?
我们捉到Tony Trager了 谁
The dirty ex-cop that paid you ten grand.
那个给了你一万块的前黑警
Fillmore and Western paid him with marked bills, which he passed on to you.
Fillmore&Western铁路公♥司♥给他的是有记号♥的钞票 之后又到你手上了
Yeah, I did some carpentry and plumbing at his house.
嗯 我去过他家洗地板和通水管
Trager confessed.
Trager都招了
His job was to make Rome disappear.
他负责做掉Rome
Your job was to plant the bombs at the apartment
你就负责在公♥寓♥里放炸♥弹♥
and scout out the rail yard.
再去调车场踩点
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
They pay you to blow up the motel, too?
他们雇你去炸掉那旅馆的 是不是
And put the bombs on the tracks?
还有在路轨上放炸♥弹♥
Are you asking me or telling me?
你在问我呢 还是在告诉我
If you have all the answers, why do you need me?
如果你们都知道了 还来审我♥干♥什么
This bomb goes off
这炸♥弹♥一爆♥炸♥
you're looking at the death penalty.
你就等着受死刑吧
What bomb?
什么炸♥弹♥啊
I have no idea what you're talking about.
都不知道你在说什么
It sounds like you don't, either.
听起来连你自己都不知道
California doesn't have the death penalty.
加州没有死刑的
California?
加州吗
No. We're talking about an act of federal terrorism.
别傻了 这是联邦级别的恐怖袭击
We'll probably have to put him in Guantanamo,
为了他的安全
for his own safety.
可能得把他关到关塔那摩监狱吧
Save it.
省省吧
You're not scaring a forced confession out of me.
你们没法对我严刑逼供的
Yeah, he's right.
嗯 没错
Leave it to the professionals.
还是留给专业人士吧
Have the rendition team get him out of here.
让负责的转移小组把他带走吧
I hear those tube feedings are delightful.
我听说用管喂食很有劲啊
Just out of curiosity, how do you say, uh, "Bottoms up" In Arabic?
好奇一下 "干杯"用阿♥拉♥伯语怎么说呢
It's 36 ties from the switch.
炸♥药♥在离触发器36条轨道的地方
...34, 35, 36.
34 35 36
Less than a mile.
还有不到一英里
How's your speed? I'm down to 30.
速度多少 减速到30了
It's still too fast.
还是太快了
You can bail, Mitch.
你可以走了 Mitch
Jump out while you can.
可以就跳车吧
I can't let go of the throttle.
我不能松开油门
I have to try.
我必须尽力
Mom?
妈妈
I'm here.
我在这
I'm sorry.
对不起
There are people on the track up ahead.
有人在路轨前面
I-Is that where the bomb is?
炸♥弹♥就是在那里吗
You've got about 30 seconds.
你还有大概30秒
Nothing but dirt.
只有土
Bellamy's a liar! Let's go!
Bellamy在说谎 我们走
Maybe he counted the switch as number one.
也许他把转辙器算做第一个
I can't stop in time. Why aren't they moving?
我没法及时停下 他们怎么还不走
You got an eye on the train, Sam?
你看见火车了吗 Sam
I see it.
我看见了
Bingo!
找到了
Bricks of C-4 and a receiver.
一块C-4炸♥弹♥和接收器
Get them off the track!
让他们离开铁轨
I'm not gonna make it.
我停不下来
Attacking the initiator.
拆除引信中
Pray the power dump doesn't set it off.
但愿它不会因为失去电源而爆♥炸♥
Don't be a fool! Get out!
别傻了 快下来
Sam?
Sam
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Hey.
嘿
Well, hey, how are you two doing?
嘿 你们好吗
Great. Just finishing up some stuff.
很好 刚把事儿搞定了
Good.
好
Hey, you know that guy, Rome?
你知道那个叫Rome的家伙吗
Yeah.
知道
Hijacked a train. Yeah, I heard, huh?
抢了火车的那个 我听说了
What a loser. Huh.
真是个笨蛋
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表