That proves nothing. That proves everything.
这证明不了什么 这证明了一切
Okay, listen, I'll let you guys work that out.
好吧 听着 我会让你们解决这个问题
I'm just gonna go ahead and leave my chute on.
而我还是一直穿着降落伞比较保险
How's that bourbon?
那波旁酒怎么样
So, according to the Wonder Twins,
根据那对神奇孖宝提供的情报
Donald Banks' financial history shows
Donald Banks的财务显示
that Zevlos has been giving him generous kickbacks since '89.
从89年起 Zevlos就一直给他丰厚的佣金
Buying the names of CIA operatives abroad
来购买♥♥海外CIA特工的名册
doesn't come cheap.
这可不便宜
Zevlos may have threatened to expose CIA assets in Eastern Europe,
Zevlos可能已经威胁要曝光在东欧的CIA特工
which is why the told SECNAV to stand down.State Department
所以国♥务♥院♥要求海军部长停止调查
So what do we do with him?
那我们怎么处理他
We hand him over to the Agency.
我们把他交给CIA吧
He's their problem.
这是他们自己的事了
They will be more than happy
他们会非常乐意
to take care of this without mentioning our involvement.
在不提及我们的情况下搞定这件事
Spook-on-spook punishment?
私底下的惩罚
Spooky.
好可怕啊
And it keeps the Hetty-bot happy.
Hetty大神也会很乐意的
Yeah. Still doesn't get us any closer to Zevlos.
是啊 但这没能帮忙找到Zevlos
Soon as we were told to stand down,
我们一被要求停止调查
he could've been out of here.
他就有可能远走高飞
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
是啊 但他并不知道这一点
If I'm Zevlos, all I know is I'm a wanted man.
如果我是Zevlos 我仍然会以为自己被通缉
I'm playing it safe.
我不会去冒险
So what does that mean?
那意味着什么
Hmm. The kind of thing perhaps
呵 这种事
you'd have your lawyer get for you.
你大概只能指望你律师了
Or somebody that loves you.
或者某个爱你的人
And if that's the same person...
但如果 这是同一个人
Where's Carla Shear?
Carla Shear在哪
Okay, I got her cell phone moving south on Pacific Avenue
我查到她手♥机♥正于太平洋大街朝南移♥动♥
between Navy and Rose.
在海军术和玫瑰街之间
So where's she headed? Santa Monica Airport? LAX?
那她目的地是哪儿 莫尼卡机场 还是洛杉矶机场
No, the marina.
不 是码头
She cashed out her bank account an hour ago.
一小时前她刚刚提取光了她的银行卡
So I checked the bank's phone records.
所以我查了查银行的电♥话♥录音
It turns out someone placed a call to Carlyle Yacht
有人之后就给Carlyle游艇和租船处
and Boat Rentals right after that.
打了电♥话♥
Carla chartered a boat, slips 16 through 21.
Carla租了个游艇 16至21号♥码头区
Alert Coast Guard, LAPD and the harbormaster.
发警告给海岸警务队 洛杉矶警方 还有港务长
You made it. I was getting worried.
你办到了 我刚还在担心呢
Good girl.
好姑娘
What's wrong?
怎么了
John, they told me... they told me you were a human trafficker.
John 他们说 他们说你是个人贩子
No. They would have told you I eat children
当然不是 他们为了离间你我
if they thought it would turn you against me.
连我吃小孩都说得出口
Come.
走
Let's go. We have to hurry.
咱们得快点
Deeks, coming your way.
Deeks 他们正朝你的方向去
I'm in position. Zevlos!
我就位了 Zevlos
Come on.
走
Drop it!
放下武器
John! Shut up.
John 闭嘴
What are you doing? Let her go.
你在做什么啊 放开她
It's over.
都结束了
Back off or I'll kill her.
要么退后 要么我杀了她
You know I will. John...
你知道我言出必行 John
Killing her won't help you get away.
杀了她你也逃不了了
In fact, it'll ensure I kill you.
事实上 肯定是我灭了你
Come on, Zevlos. You're smarter than this.
来吧 Zevlos 你可是个聪明人
You're connected.
你有的是关系
Guy like you will be wired in prison within a week.
像你这样的家伙 蹲在监狱里一周就布好天地线了
You'll probably have an escape plan within a month.
然后一个月内 你大概就有越狱计划了
You don't want to call my bluff.
你别想我是唬人的
She will die.
她会死的
John... John, please...
John John 别这样
Please.
求你
Take the shot.
开枪
Of course, that was only if you went to jail here.
当然 我说的是在这坐牢
I have no idea what's in store for you
我不晓得 在罗马尼亚战争罪法庭上
at a Romanian war crimes tribunal.
等待你的是什么
I'm so glad I didn't have to kill you.
我很高兴不用宰了你
So you can spend the rest of your life rotting in a cell.
这样你的余生都可以慢慢在单人牢房♥里腐烂了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just wanted to see him one last time.
我只想再看他一眼
I was afraid I would never see him again.
我怕我以后再没这个机会了
You good?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'm good.
嗯 还好
I'm good.
还好
Let's go.
走吧
How is it?
怎么样了
I feel like the new kid.
我觉得我像个小菜鸟
No, I meant the rifle.
我是问那步♥枪♥
Oh.
好吧
Rifle's fine. It'll do the job.
它挺好的 能完成任务
Do the others know about my assignment?
其他人知道我的任务么
Unless they're complete idiots,
除非他们是百分百的白♥痴♥
they should've gotten a pretty good idea
一旦你扛起那重炮四处绕
once you started carrying that cannon around.
他们肯定有所领悟的
Well, I feel like they resent me being here.
我觉得他们好像很讨厌我在这儿
Why would they?
他们为什么会
And even if they do, so what?
如果他们讨厌 又怎样
Well, some of us don't relish being disliked.
我可不期待被人讨厌
Let's focus on the mission, Miss Congeniality.
我们还是专注任务吧 "麻辣女王"
Mr. Callen? Mr. Hanna?
Callen先生 Hanna先生
Oh, come on.
我勒个去
That's not fair.
这不公平
What's not fair, Mr. Hanna?
什么不公平 Hanna先生
Nothing.
没啥
Huh.
呵
Well, I just got off the phone with SECNAV.
我刚和海军部长通了电♥话♥
It seems the CIA has arrested one of its own,
听上去像是 CIA逮捕了一个自己人
a man named, uh, Donald Banks.
一个男的 叫 呃 Donald Banks
No?
不是吗
Nothing? Never heard of him.
啥也不知道吗 从没听说过啊
Evidently, he was
显然的
tied in with Zevlos,
他是和Zevlos同流合污
who's also been taken into custody.
而那位也被抓了
Imagine that.
想想看
CIA is good.
CIA挺强
Mm-hmm.
嗯
"And ye shall know the truth
你们必晓得真理
and the truth shall make you free."
真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥
That's their motto.
这是他们的座右铭
Mmm.
嗯
That's a good motto.
这座右铭不错
You disobeyed my orders.
你们违反了我的命令
there were extraordinary circumstances.
那是特殊情况
There always are.
总有特殊情况
Would you have preferred that we let him get away?
你是不是更希望我们放他跑路
That's not the point.
这不是重点
I give you both a lot of rope,
我给了你们很多自♥由♥
and I would hate to see you hang yourselves.
但不希望你们造圈自吊
Where's the third blind mouse?
那第三只瞎老鼠死哪儿去了
He had some paperwork to catch up on.
他还有些文书工作在赶
Another likely story.
又一个说的跟真的似的哈
You know, I don't want to see you in here tomorrow.
听好了 明天我不想在这儿见到你们
You're giving us tomorrow off?
你是让我俩明天歇班吗
Yes.
对
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表