Thanks, man. Yeah. You're welcome.
谢了 伙计 不客气
Don't move.
别动
Drive.
开车
What's this about?
这是怎么回事
Tell us where the money is.
告诉我们钱藏在哪里了
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我 我不知道你在说什么
Get off the main street.
离开主干道
Turn here.
在这里转弯
I'll ask again.
我再问你一次
Where did you put the money?
你把钱藏到哪里去了
Deeks, what are you doing?
Deeks 你在干嘛
I'm straightening her...
我在整理她的
Straightening? Yeah.
整理是吧 就是
She's late.
她迟到了
Uh, the 405's probably jammed.
嗯 可能405公路塞车了吧
The 405 is always jammed-- it's L.A.
405公路永远都是塞车的 洛杉矶就这样
You talk to her?
你和她聊过了
Yeah. No, I called her to say hi.
嗯 还没呢 就打了个电♥话♥问候两句
Mm-hmm. How'd she sound?
嗯哼 那她听起来怎么样
You know, irritated and annoyed.
你懂的 又暴躁又不耐烦
Well, what do you expect? She was talking to you.
你还想怎么样 她在跟你说话啊
Sounds like she's back to me.
听起来她回来了嘛
She is.
她回来了
Hey! Kensi!
嘿 Kensi
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Oh, I got you a coffee. Sorry.
噢 我给你买♥♥了咖啡 啊抱歉
A double espresso with almond milk and two packets of...
双份特浓咖啡加杏仁奶 放了两包
You already got a coffee.
你自己买♥♥了咖啡了
I do. Thanks.
买♥♥了 谢啦
How are you? Good.
感觉怎么样 很好
Yeah? Really good.
真的吗 棒极了
You look good.
你看起来不错
I mean that you...
我是指你
you seem good by the way that you... look.
你看起来的样子让你看起来很不错
That's because I am good.
那是因为我本来就很好嘛
Good. Good. Good.
好的 赞 那就好
Kensi,
Kensi
looking good.
看起来不错哟
Back just in time. We've got a case, guys.
回来的正是时候 我们有案子了 各位
Welcome back. Thanks.
欢迎回来 谢谢
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Yeah.
嗯嗯
Hey, Nell.
嘿 Nell
Kens.
Kens
And here's your welcome home prize.
这就是欢迎你回家的大奖了
Nell, why don't we tell her what she's won.
Nell 不如由你来揭晓吧
Adrian Davis was a contractor and former Marine in Iraq.
Adrian Davis原是一名在伊♥拉♥克♥的承包商和前海军陆战队员
He later set up a security company with his partner, Gabriel Stanfill.
他后来和他的搭档Gabriel Stanfill开了一家保安公♥司♥
They had some major contracts,
他们接了一些大合同
and Adrian was their point person in Baghdad.
而Adrian在巴格达作为主要负责人
And like some of the less reputable contractors,
跟其他臭名昭著的承包商一样
embezzled from the restoration funds.
他也私自挪用了重建资金
Their government still can't account for billions.
那边的政♥府♥至今还有几十亿资金下落不明
6.5, to be exact.
准确来说是65亿
And Davis was caught trying to smuggle a million dollars back to the States.
Davis在尝试偷运一百万美金入境的时候被捕
For the record, that is what a million in shrink-wrapped $100 bills looks like.
说一声 一百万美金用收缩膜包起来是这个样子的
Davis did seven years in Lompoc.
Davis在Lompoc监狱服刑了七年
He was just released last week.
他在上个星期被释放
Last night, his car was found totaled.
昨晚他的车就烂成渣了
No trace of Davis but there was a...
没有发现Davis的踪迹 不过
dead guy in the passenger seat.
在副驾驶座 发现一具尸体
His name is Areeb Sahar.
死者名叫Areeb Sahar
He's a known al-Qaeda sympathizer.
他是一名基♥地♥组♥织♥的公开支持者
Ten minutes earlier,
出事十分钟前
a security camera found him in the
一个监控摄像头在附近一家餐厅的
valet lot of a nearby restaurant talking to this man,
泊车场里跟这个男人谈话
Mazhar Tarik.
名叫Mazhar Tarik
Tarik is also a known al-Qaeda sympathizer.
Tarik同样是一名基♥地♥组♥织♥的公开支持者
So we believe that both of these men
我们相信这两人都在
were after the money Davis stole.
追踪Davis偷走的钱的下落
Weren't the funds confiscated when Davis was arrested?
在Davis被捕的时候那些钱不是被充公了吗
They were.
没错
Then why go after Davis?
那为什么还要抓Davis
Because they think that there's more.
因为他们认为还有其他赃款
A lot more.
很多很多
Al-Qaeda would never put an operation like this in motion
除非基♥地♥组♥织♥有确凿证据
unless they thought there was something there.
否则他们不会贸然进行这么大规模的行动
So Davis gets out-- they think he's sitting on millions that he stole from them.
所以Davis出狱了 他们认为他要坐享那偷来的几百万
Vendetta and windfall-- a perfect storm.
意外之财加上深仇血恨 好戏上演了
What about, uh, Davis' partner?
那Davis的搭档呢
Stanfill? He was never charged.
Stanfill吗 他没有被起诉过
He folded the contracting company after Adrian Davis was arrested.
Davis被捕后 他关闭了承包公♥司♥
And he currently owns a wholesale wine distributorship in L.A.
他目前在洛杉矶进行酒类的批发经销
We think he was part of this?
我们觉得他也有参与其中吗
No, they could never tie him to the embezzlement.
不 调查没有能把他跟资金挪用一事联♥系♥在一起
Uh, he's squeaky clean.
额 他干干净净的
Davis is single. He's got a house in the Valley.
Davis单身 在山谷区有间房♥子
All right. Sam, let's check out, uh, Davis' place, huh?
好吧 Sam 我们去看看Davis家的情况
Let's do it.
走吧
Great. Me and my, uh, partner over here,
很好 那我和我这位搭档
we'll go check out Stanfill.
我们去查Stanfill的状况
Yeah, about that. Um...
嗯 至于这嘛
Hetty would like to speak with you both first.
Hetty想要和你俩一起先谈一下
She wants to... Wh... Okay.
她想要 什么 好吧
I'd like to join everyone here in welcoming you home.
我与大家欢迎你回来
Thank you.
谢谢你
At first,
首先
I want you to... stay back.
我想要你 暂缓行动
Get your bearings.
调理一下
You've been through a lot.
你已经经历了太多
Um... s-stay back where? Why?
嗯 在哪休整 为什么
Up in Ops.
楼上行动中心
Ops? W...
行动中心 为什么
I mean, Hetty, do you... do you really think...
我想说 Hetty 你是不是真的认为
Oh, yes, I do.
是的 我是这么想的
Okay, well, partner, I guess you're on your own again.
好吧 搭档 你现在又得单飞了
Well, not exactly.
其实 也不是
Ms. Jones has worked with Mr. Deeks in your absence.
Jones小姐在你离开的时候 和Deeks先生搭档过
She's presented herself admirably.
她表现的非常出色
So... let's get to work.
那么 开始工作吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You know this wasn't my idea, right? I mean,
你知道这并不是我的主意吧 我是说
this isn't what I wanted. Not like this.
这并不是我想的 不是这样
I know that.
我知道
Okay, so we're good?
好吧 那我们没隙嫌了吧
Yeah. No, we're good.
嗯 没隙嫌
Agents.
探员
What can I do for you?
我能做些什么
We'd like to talk to you about Adrian Davis.
我们想要和你谈谈Adrian Davis
There's nothing to talk about.
没有什么好谈的
Claire, would you just give me a second?
Claire 可以让我单独跟他们聊吗
Mmhmm. Thanks.
嗯呢 谢谢
I told the investigators seven years ago
七年前 我就告诉了调查员
I cut off all communication with him when he was arrested.
他被逮捕之后 我断了和他所有的联♥系♥
Right. But you served with him.
是的 但你们是一起服役的
You were his partner and his friend.
你是他的搭档和朋友
And he betrayed me.
然后他背叛了我
Our company was taking off.
我们的公♥司♥每况愈下
After Adrian was caught, our reputation was ruined.
在Adrian被捕之后 我们的名誉也损毁了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表