Lear 251 Delta Lima,
里尔 251DL (里尔式喷气飞机)
this is Burbank tower.
这里是伯班克塔
Do you read?
是否收到
Lear 251 Delta Lima,
里尔 251DL
this is Burbank tower.
这里是伯班克塔
Do you read?
是否收到
Acknowledge,
请回答
Lear 251 Delta Lima.
里尔 251DL
They're of course and under the glide slope.
他们明显已经开始下降了
Lear 251 Delta Lima, do you read?
里尔 251DL 是否收到
Come right to 020.
请前往020区
Delta Lima, do you read?
DL 是否收到
It's seconds out.
它要冲出去了
Delta Lima, abort.
DL 放弃降落
Delta Lima, abort!
DL 放弃降落
Abort!
放弃降落
Run!
快跑
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Passed his evals, right?
通过了医学评估 对吧
Oh, with flying colors.
顺利通过
So he's good to go.
这么说他能执勤了
Have you talked to Deeks?
你跟Deeks谈过没
He appears to be screening my calls.
他故意屏蔽了我的电♥话♥
That's brazen.
脸皮够厚的
Indeed.
是啊
Oh, my God.
神啊
Emoticon overload.
全是表情啊
These guys from last night are kind of driving me nuts.
昨晚那几位差点把我逼疯
Which one? Jesse?
是谁 Jesse吗
Alex. What is that?
Alex 这都是啥啊
An ear of corn?
玉米穗
A pickle?
泡菜
That actually looks like a-a...
其实看起来像
Oh, my God, here's Jesse.
天哪 是Jesse
"Good morning, beautiful."
早上好啊 美女
"Well, good morning to you," Smiley face.
早上好 微笑脸
You heard from all three?
三个人都和你打招呼了
Haven't you?
你没收到吗
Uh, no. My, uh, phone's off.
呃 嗯 我关机了
I mean, who came up with this Groupster thing anyway?
是谁想出来群聊这种东西的啊
You know, three times the rejection doesn't seem psychologically sound.
三次不回复 心理上受不住啊
One-on-one is bad enough.
一对一聊已经够糟了
I know, but Rose was so excited,
我知道 但是Rose很喜欢啊
and, you know, she really needs to get out and meet guys.
你也知道 她确实需要约点人出去
Yeah, that have a pulse.
那也得有点节制啊
It's supposed to be fun.
这可有意思了
Three guys, three girls,
三个汉子 三个妹子
no pressure, no expectations.
没压力 没期待
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Three's a crowd.
人太多了
Is that a heart or a butt?
这是心形还是屁屁啊
You know what? Here's an example.
你看哈 举个例子
Three bears, burgled.
三只小熊偷东西
Three little piggies, houses obliterated.
三头小猪拆房♥子
Three blind mice, tails cut off.
三只盲鼠尾巴断
I am telling you, people start killing each other
我是想告诉你 只要达到三人
when the equation is three.
人们就开始自相残杀
Wonder if Rose got any calls.
到底有没有人约Rose出去
Yeah, only if one of them dropped dead.
有啊 除非他们里面有一个暴毙了
You're bad.
你太坏了
Case on deck.
有案子了
Oh, here we go.
咱走吧
Haircut?
理发了吗
No, I think it's a new shirt.
不对 我觉得是换新衬衫了
Wait a second.
等一下
Are those...?
这不是
Yep, I am wearing pants.
是的 我穿长裤了
Sad face.
忧伤脸
What, you got Old MacDonald's entire farm in there?
哎呦喂 你俩这是捡大钱了吗
Uh, it's just my mom.
呃 是我妈
Just her mom.
是她妈妈
Well, well, well.
矮油 矮油
Look who's wearing big-boy pants.
这是谁穿了成年人的衣服啊
Hetty got me these.
Hetty给我的
I mean, you still have the thongs,
虽然你还穿着人字拖
but it's a start.
不过也算不错的开始
Might as well be wearing a thong.
穿穿也没啥嘛
Stop whining.
别抱怨了
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Early this morning,
今天早些时候
a private jet, on its way from Washington, D.C.,
一架从华盛顿飞来的私人飞机
crashed at Burbank Airport.
在伯班克机场坠毁
There's no information as to why the plane went down,
目前尚不清楚飞机失事原因
but at this early hour, it does appear no one on board survived.
与此同时接到消息称 机上无人生还
What did air traffic control say?
空管怎么说的
The tower lost contact with the jet upon approach.
控制塔和飞机失去联♥系♥了
The plane appeared to be on a collision course
飞机在突然转向坠毁之前
before veering off at the last moment, crashing.
是逆着航线开的
Pilot error?
飞行员操作失误
Could have overshot the runway.
让飞机超出跑道
Maybe, or whoever was flying the plane had a clear target in mind.
没准 或者飞行员的目的很明确
Or maybe they missed a target.
也可能他错过了目标
It's who's on board that interests us.
机上人员很值得咱们注意
Former Vice Admiral William Gardner.
前海军中将William Gardner
He was a key player in the War on Terror.
反恐战争中的关键人物
Forced into early retirement ten months ago.
十个月前被迫退休
Gardner's uncensored criticism of the administration lost him his job.
Gardner对政♥府♥的严厉批评让他丢了饭碗
and a seat on the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
以及参谋首长联席会议的出席资格
What was he doing in L.A.?
他来洛杉矶干什么
According to this, he was brokering a book deal.
根据这篇报道 他要出版一本书
"Unbroken Warrior,
"无敌勇士
a riveting account of the truth behind the headlines."
标题背后引人入胜的真♥相♥"
Sam and I will check out the airport. Kensi...
我和Sam去勘察机场 Kensi
Uh, you'll be taking Kensi with you, Mr. Callen.
呃 你和Kensi搭档 Callen先生
Oh, great, my third-wheel status made official.
好啊 我这电灯泡真是名副其实
Not today.
不是今天哟
Sam has an appointment.
Sam还有其他活动
With who?
和谁
That would be me.
跟我
Nate.
Nate
Good morning.
早上好啊
You want me to see another shrink?
你又让我见心理医生
Uh, I don't think Mr. Getz is "Another shrink."
我觉得Getz先生可不是一般的心理医生
He knows you,
他了解你
your past.
你的过去
And he knows I bounce back fast.
那他也知道我恢复得很快
Even the most durable fabric wears out eventually.
最耐用的织物最后也会被磨破
Is that what you think, Hetty?
Hetty 你就这么想的吗
You think I'm worn out?
你觉得我挺不住了
I worry that you will be if you don't take care of yourself.
如果你不照顾好自己 我担心你最后会真撑不住
Sit down, Mr. Hanna.
请坐 Hanna先生
I don't know what more you want from me, Hetty.
Hetty 我不知道你还想我怎样
I passed my physical my psych assessment.
心理和身体机能测试我都通过了
Have I ever told you about the time I went blind?
我跟你说过我盲了的那段经历吗
It was in Cambodia.
在柬埔寨
I was so committed to my assignment that I went for weeks
我当时一心想完成任务
existing on little more than insects and lemongrass.
连续几周以虫子和柠檬香茅为食
So when, at last, my target presented itself,
知道最后 目标出现的时候
I could barely see to complete my mission.
我几乎全盲 完成不了任务
Vitamin A deficiency.
严重缺乏维生素A
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表