years ago except, of course,
当然除了
for the side entrance where they took Sam.
那个他们让Sam进去的侧门
And it looks like the Monroe Group
好像是一个门罗团体拥有这栋
owns that building and all the surrounding buildings as well.
以及周边的几栋建筑
Okay, guys, just so you know,
伙计们 让你们了解
it looks like there's been nearly a dozen investigations
看上去好像有一打调查行动都
trying to implicate the Monroe Group as a front
尝试表明这个门罗团体 是日本黑帮犯罪家族
for a Yakuza crime family.
的门面
Thanks, Nell.
了解 Nell
Okay, I'm going crazy sitting in here.
好吧 我坐在这儿都要疯了
I think I'm gonna do a lap, see what I can see.
我想我得下去溜一圈看看能发现什么
Don't talk to strangers.
别和陌生人说话
Thanks, Dad.
知道了老爸
Damn it. I got company.
该死的 有人来了
Clear in the back. Heading to the front.
后边安全 正往前面去
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Um, guys, we got a little bit of a situation here.
伙计们 我这边出现了点情况
Yeah, Clark's informant, Anakawa?
Clark的线人Anakawa
They killed him.
他们把他杀了
So much for redemption.
赎罪到此结束了
How do you think they get on to him?
你觉得他们是怎么抓到他的
Maybe Stone's talking.
也许是Stone泄的密
Yeah, but Stone hadn't heard from Agent Clark,
是的 但Stone也不知道Clark探员的活动路线
so there's no way he could've known
因此他绝对不可能知道
that Clark was using Jason as an informant.
Clark有Jason这么个线人
Then either Clark gave up Jason before he was killed...
要么是Clark在死前出♥卖♥♥♥了Jason
or the Yakuza saw Jason talking to us at the garage.
要不然就是日本黑帮的人看到我们带走Jason了
Which could mean...
也就是说
Sam could be walking into a trap.
Sam自投罗网了
Seven out!
7点输
All right.
好吧
Here. Take care of me, baby.
给 照顾我点儿 宝贝儿
Hook me up. My pleasure.
帮个忙 乐意效劳
Or yours.
您也多帮忙
Handsome new shooter coming out.
新来的帅哥准备好了哦
Mm.
嗯
Let me see, let me see, let me see. Let me see.
让我看看 看看 看看
Thank you, Baby.
谢啦 宝贝儿
Gonna make some money?
准备来赢点儿钱吗
You look like you need some money.
我看你像缺钱的样儿
Winner! Oh! Oh!
玩家赢 哦 哦
Huh? I'm just getting started.
怎么样 哥这才开始呢
Sam, we just found Jason Anakawa's body
Sam 我们刚在楼后发现了Jason Anakawa的尸体
behind the building. We may have been made at the garage.
我们可能在停车场时就暴露了
Let's get you out of there.
快点儿撤出来吧
Ooh... kay.
好 哦 的
Winner! Oh! Oh!
玩家赢 哦 哦
Sam, do you copy?
Sam 听到了吗
Nobody's home.
看来是没听到
Eric, I need eyes and ears.
Eric 我需要周围情况
I'm working on it.
我正尽力呢
Looks like the building is using a scrambler.
貌似大楼里装有扰频器
I'm trying to boost the signal but... this is gonna take time.
我正试着加强信♥号♥♥ 但 需要时间
We can't just leave him in there.
我们不能留他在里面
Comms go down, no matter what,
通讯连不上时
you get three cycles to check in before we go in guns blazing.
在交火前 你得留出三个阶段的检查时间
To hell with cycles.
还阶段个鬼啊
These guys have no problem killing people.
这些家伙可是杀人不眨眼啊
We have to give Sam a chance to do his job.
我们得给Sam留点儿时间完成任务
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
We also need to find a way to get in there if he needs us.
我们得想办法混进去 好协助他
Keep an eye on the front. Got it.
盯紧前面 明白
Eric, I need roof access at my location.
Eric 我需要找个地方上屋顶
All kind of action in here.
这里守备森严啊
You have no idea.
只有你想不到的
Really?
真的啊
Ready? You ready?
准备好了吗 你呢
Yeah?
是嘛
Lucky seven!
幸运7点
See? That's what I'm talking about.
看到没 哥就这么牛
I do this all day.
哥要耍上一天
I do this all day long!
哥要耍个天昏地暗
A man with staying power.
好有耐力的男人啊
You have no idea, all right?
你绝对想不到的 懂吗
You know what? For the table.
看到没 给你的小费
Here, all right. That's for you. Aw.
这里 都是你的 噢
Uh, bathroom?
呃 厕所在哪儿
All right, pass my roll.
好的 把骰子给下一位
I'll be back, okay? Don't be long.
我一会儿就回来 要快哦
We don't want the dice to cool off.
我们可不想让骰子等得把好运流走了
That's impossible. I'm on fire, baby.
那怎么可能呢 哥现在手气正旺着呢 宝贝儿
Don't you agree?
你觉得呢
Yeah.
没错吧
Gentlemen.
先生
Callen, the door on your right, it leads to the roof.
Callen 你右手边的门通向屋顶
Deeks, back to me.
Deeks 和我会合
All right, copy that.
明白 收到
Right behind you.
马上到
Yo, how much to get back here?
喂 多少钱能让我进
VIPs only.
仅限VIP客人
Come on, man. You got the Goth Lolitas back there?
得了吧 伙计 你有哥德萝莉塔妹纸在那吗
How much? Come on, man.
到底多钱 快点儿吧 伙计
Federal agents. Put your hands where I can see 'em
联邦探员 把手举起来
and you turn around slowly.
慢慢转过来
I'm ATF. And get down, so they don't see you.
我是ATF的人 快趴下 免得暴露
what the hell are you doing here, man?
你在这儿干嘛呢 伙计
After Stone got grabbed, I took a look through Clark's files.
Stone被抓后 我查看了Clark的文件
His notes led me to this building.
他的记录帮我找到了这栋楼
Clark may have been an ass,
Clark可能是个混♥蛋♥
but I'm not gonna stand by while it's open season on our agents.
但队友遭遇不测时 我是绝不会袖手旁观的
We still got a man inside.
我们也有个人在里面
Well, I hope you can get him out.
希望他能平安归来
Something's got them buzzing.
他们好像出了什么岔子
Right there.
就在那儿
Third guy just bolted back inside.
有一个人被叫进去了
Two guards left out front.
前门只有两个守卫
This might be our best chance.
这也许是个好机会
Hey.
嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey,
嘿 嘿
please tell me that you're a cop.
你最好是个警♥察♥
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想像的那个吗
Yeah.
没错
It's an execution station.
这是个处决地点
I can't reestablish communication.
我无法重建通讯
Sam's missed his third check-in cycle.
Sam错过第三个阶段的检查时间了
I'll notify Hetty.
我去通知Hetty
Consider me notified.
我已经知道了
Contact the ATF task force.
联♥系♥ATF特遣部队
Inform them they've been compromised.
通知他们已经暴露了
I want every undercover agent
我要所有的卧底探员
extracted immediately.
马上抽身
Which operation? All of them.
哪个行动 所有的
Okay.
好
Time's up. No word from Sam.
时间到了 Sam没有回应
There's got to be another way in to this place...
肯定有其他办法进入这个地方
...and I think I just found it.
我觉得我刚刚发现了
I'm gonna need a diversion.
我需要人去分散注意力
That's what I'm talking about.
一点也没错
Is there a plan or we freestyling?
计划好了还是说我们自♥由♥发挥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表