She didn't want to admit she got it wrong.
她不愿意承认是自己搞错了
And America needs to know
但是美国需要知道
that you, Bakri Deng from South Sudan,
你 Bakri Deng是南苏丹人
set off that bomb this morning.
是你今早实施了爆♥炸♥袭击
Exactly. Exactly.
没错 就是这样
Now you see.
现在你明白了
Now America has to intervene.
现在美国必须插手了
You got a point. It's worked before.
你抓住了重点 的确达到效果了
Al Qaeda bombed our Twin Towers,
"基♥地♥组♥织♥"炸了双子塔
we couldn't send troops to Afghanistan fast enough.
我们就不能立刻驻兵阿富汗
You believe that U.S. Troops on the ground in South Sudan
你觉得驻扎在南苏丹的美国♥军♥队
will end the conflict? But the plan doesn't
会结束战乱 但要是有记者说
work if a reporter is saying someone else set off the bomb.
是其他组织发动的爆♥炸♥袭击 你精心布的局就失败了
Which is why
所以我必须
I had to make her change her story.
让她更正她的报道
And it definitely doesn't work if she's dead,
但是她死了 你这计划也玩完了
and the news cycle is still focused on the JLF.
所有矛头还是指向了圣♥战♥解放阵线
Right. So you stage another attack.
没错 所以你就策划了另一轮袭击
Bigger, bolder.
规模更大 杀伤更多
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
You always have a choice, Bakri.
你是有的选的 Bakri
Where are the other two cars?
另外两辆车在哪儿
You don't want any more blood on your hands.
你杀的人已经够多的了
Stay the man your wife and kids loved.
为了你的妻子和孩子
What does it matter? They are gone.
还有什么意义吗 他们都死了
But you're here.
但你还活着
And it's up to you to decide if you're any different
你还是可以选择继续做好人 而不是和
from the men who killed your family.
杀害你家人的那些人一样坏
The cars are going downtown.
那两辆车正驶向市中心
My roommates are taking them there.
我室友开着呢
Where?
去哪儿
The high-rise on the corner
目的地是威尔逊街和惠特兰街
of Wilshire and Whitland.
交界的大厦
That's where the State Department's
那是国♥务♥院♥
Los Angeles field office is located.
洛杉矶分部所在地啊
You've been sending letters there.
你一直写信给他们
When is this happening?
何时行动
Now.
已经开始了
You'll help me... in exchange for my cooperation?
我这么合作 你们会帮我的吧
You're Bakri Deng.
你可是Bakri Deng
You detonated the bomb.
你引爆了炸♥弹♥
You'll get the credit you want,
你会得到应得的
just like you deserve.
你罪有应得
Go.
说
Eric, cars and explosives are headed to
Eric 载有爆♥炸♥物的车正前往
a high-rise at Wilshire and Whitland.
威尔逊街和惠特兰街交界的大厦
And call building security and tell them to evacuate.
打电♥话♥给大楼安保 告诉他们疏散群众
It's a good thing it's Saturday.
幸好是周六啊
Will do.
马上做
I'm also sending I.D. Photos
我把Bakri两个室友的
of Bakri's two roommates to your phones.
身份证照片发送到你们手♥机♥上
Get those to the FBI, LAPD
同时通知FBI 洛杉矶警局
and Homeland Security while you're at it.
国土安♥全♥局♥
I'll tell Kensi and Deeks to meet you at the high-rise.
我这就通知Kensi和Deeks在大厦和你们会合
Gentlemen?
先生们
Come back in one piece.
要活着回来
Talk to me, Eric. What do we got?
汇报情况 Eric 有什么发现
The building has
这栋大厦
a closed-circuit security system.
安保系统是封闭的
So we're going in blind?
那么我们只能碰大运了
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 是这样的
This building would meet earthquake codes,
这幢大楼达到了抗震设计规范
which means it rests on shock absorbers filled with oil.
即是它有油压控制器
Flammable oil.
还是易燃油
Really? 85 pounds of HMX wasn't enough?
真的 八十五磅奥托金炸♥药♥还不够吗
It's totally overkill.
已经是杀鸡用牛刀的级别了
Eric, have you cleared the building?
Eric 大楼清空了吗
I tried. Security's shut down for the weekend,
我正努力呢 安保系统周末关闭
but the building should be empty.
但大楼里应该是没人的
Yeah, or not.
是的 也许不是
请上天台柜台
Rodger退休派对
You guys head to the roof
你们两个去屋顶
just to be safe. Make sure it's clear.
核实一下 确保大楼清空
We'll head to the basement.
我们去地下室
If they know this is sitting on oil...
要是他们知道油压控制器的事
Maybe they moved the bombs there.
他们没准儿会把炸♥弹♥挪到地下室去
Hey.
伙计们
Just come back in one piece, all right?
要活着回来 懂没
Sounded better when Hetty said it.
Hetty说得比他好听多了
G, over there.
G 看那边
Copper Hyundai, gray Subaru.
铜色现代 灰色斯巴鲁
Bomb squad?
拆弹小组
No time.
没时间了
Guess we got to risk it.
看来我们得放手一搏了
This car looks clean.
这辆车看着很干净啊
I don't see any bomb.
我没看见炸♥弹♥
Door's unlocked.
门没锁
Pop the trunk.
打开后备箱
Easy, easy.
慢 慢
Okay. Okay.
好 好
No wires.
无引线
No switches.
无开关
No device.
无炸♥弹♥
HMX is gone.
奥托今炸♥药♥都不见了
They already moved the bomb into the basement.
他们已经把炸♥弹♥转移到地下室了
Oh, damn it.
妹的
Why did Rodger have to be so popular?
Rodger为啥这么受欢迎
Callen, Sam, we have a situation.
Callen Sam 我们遇到问题了
Party full of people that didn't get the memo.
派对人满为患 他们都没收到通知
Copy.
收到
Any sign of the roommates?
有室友踪迹吗
No, I don't see them.
没有 我看不见他们
Let's get these people out of here.
我们把这些人疏散了吧
Excuse me, you have to leave the building.
不好意思 你们得离开这栋大楼了
That's got to be it.
应该是这儿了
Federal agents! Put your hands in the air!
联邦探员 举起手来
Back away from the device!
离开那炸♥弹♥
Bakri told us where to find you.
Bakri告诉我们哪儿来找你
I don't believe you.
我不相信
He sent us here to talk to you,
他让我们来这儿和你聊聊
to convince you not to go through with this.
说服你别做傻事
Lies.
说谎
It was Bakri who persuaded us that this is the only way.
是Bakri说服我们这是唯一的方法
But it's not.
但这不是唯一的
Your people in your country need help,
你祖国的人♥民♥需要你的帮助
but bloodshed and terror aren't the answer.
但杀戮和恐怖行动不是解决的办法
Don't stoop to their level, man.
兄弟 别堕落如此
Back away from the device.
后退 离开那炸♥弹♥
It's time to walk away.
是时候放弃了
If I don't go through with this,
如果我不引爆它
it will all have been for nothing.
所有的努力都白费了
No. If you don't go through with this,
不 如果你没有引爆的话
it means you haven't turned into one of them.
说明你还没有那么坏
It's okay.
没事儿
Put it down.
放下它
Put it down.
放下它
Slowly.
慢慢地
Put it down.
放下它
Come on.
来
Come on. Come on, buddy.
来 来 兄弟
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表