that's his bloodthirsty bodyguard, Cho Yamamoto.
杀人不眨眼的保镖 Cho Yamamoto.
And no I.D. On the third guy.
第三个人无法确认身份
Okay. Thanks. LAPD's on the scene.
好的 谢谢 洛杉矶警方已经到现场了
They're going to call us if they find anything.
如果有发现他们会立即通知我们
All right.
好的
I want access to every available camera in the area.
我要这区域所有的监控记录
Think. Why Stone? Why now?
想想 为什么是Stone 为什么是现在
Well, Stone told Deeks he was the only one privy
Stone告诉Deeks 只有他
to Agent Clark's investigation.
与Clark探员的调查有关系
They could have forced Agent Clark
他们可能在杀Clark探员之前逼迫他
to give up Stone before they killed him.
把Stone供出来
Stone was working on dozens of different undercover ops.
Stone参与了许多卧底行动
And if they torture Stone
如果他们对Stone用酷刑
to give up those other operatives...
令更多行动被暴露
We could be looking
我们可能就会看到
at gangland executions of dozens of agents.
大批探员被帮派处死
We're going to have to shut down every operation
我们要去停止与ATF
we're running with the ATF.
联合调查的行动
Years of undercover work wasted.
可是几年来的卧底行动就白费了
I'm open to suggestions.
我欢迎你们提供意见
Very well. We have no choice.
确实 我们别无选择
We can't risk the chance that they've been made.
我们也不能冒险让他们暴露
Hetty, give us a little more time.
Hetty再给我们点时间
Time is the one thing we don't have very much of.
我们没有多少时间了
At least give us till end of day before you pull the trigger.
在你终止行动之前 至少给我们这天去调查
All right, but if any other operation is compromised...
好吧 但是如果任何行动陷入危险
I know. You pull 'em out.
我知道 你就让他们退出行动
If it's not already too late.
如果不是太迟的话
Don't waste our time, we won't waste yours.
你不浪费我们的时间 我们也不会浪费你的
We know you set up Agent Clark.
我们知道你陷害了Clark探员
Whatevs, man. I have no clue what you're talking about.
什么东西啊老兄 我完全不知道你们在说什么
You know him.
你认识他
You got a federal agent murdered.
因为你一个联邦探员被谋杀了
I'm talking no parole.
不要期待有假释的机会
Mm. Once he's locked up,
恩 一旦他被关起来
maybe he can start his own reality show.
也许就开始他的真人秀了
Real Housewives of Cell Block 2.
监狱娇妻2
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿
I didn't know dude was a Fed.
我不知道那老兄是个探员啊
Straight up, you know?
真的
No. You're dumber than you look.
真的 你比样子更傻♥逼♥
What do you do for the Yakuza?
你为日本黑帮做什么
Look... look, man.
看吧 老兄
I'm just a street-level independent contractor,
我只是个"街头级独♥立♥承包商"
all right? The "Company"
好吧
provides a service that targets sailors looking for thrills.
"公♥司♥"提供一种服务 以寻找刺♥激♥的船员为目标
When they hit the shores looking for a good time, boom!
当他们上岸想嗨一嗨的时候
The company gives it to 'em.
"公♥司♥"就满足他们
Big-time. Anything you can think of.
愉快的时光 就怕你想不到
Gambling, girls...
赌博 美女
Drugs?
毒品
What are you into anyway, big man? Hmm?
你想到哪里去了 大块头
Goth Lolitas? We got them, too.
哥德罗莉塔风 我们也有的
What is this?
这是什么
Just the key to the best time of your life.
进入欢乐世界的钥匙
The cards get passed out when the ships come in.
船靠岸的时候 这些会分发给船员们
If they're interested, they zap that with their phone
如果他们感兴趣 他们就用手♥机♥扫瞄
and it's on and poppin'.
然后就可以嗨了
Where do we get the password?
从哪知道密♥码♥
Yours truly.
正是鄙人
You enter the password, choose what you want
你输入密♥码♥ 从一个下拉菜单里
from a dropdown list and, blam, you get hooked up.
选择你想要的 你就能尽情享受了
Easy peasy.
如此简单
20th century technology, baby.
20世纪的科技啊 宝贝儿
This is the 21st century, baby.
现在是21世纪 老兄
Whatever, man.
随你说什么
Look, all I know is that it works.
我所知道的就是那玩意好使
We got a pickup service and everything.
我们有接送服务 还有别的一切
Guys can't navigate Obamacare
两分钟不够运行奥巴马医改网站
but they can get a hooker in two minutes.
但是他们能在两分钟内招到妓
Know what I'm sayin', big man?
知道我在说什么吗 大块头
Put your hands down. Okay.
把你的手放下 好吧
I'm starting to see why they take guys to the garage.
我开始明白为什么他们把人带去停车场
How'd they make Agent Clark?
他们怎么联♥系♥到Clark探员的
I don't know, man, but this time it was different.
我也不知道 但是这次情况不同
How so?
怎么不同
Usually the guys hit me up for the password
通常人们问我讨密♥码♥
and I send 'em on their way.
我就在途中发给他们
I was told to pick up that dude personally.
但是这次我被告知 要亲自去接那家伙
By who?
谁
Seriously?
认真的吗你
This is the Ya-ku-za.
这可是流-氓-啊
Cool suits,
酷炫的西装
missing fingers, appetite for murder?
缺少手指 有杀气
You don't ask guys like that questions.
你不会要跟那种人扯淡吧
I just answer the phone and do whatever the dude
我只是回电♥话♥ 做任何
on the other end tells me to.
电♥话♥那头那家伙要我做的事
Excuse me, G.
让下 G
Password.
密♥码♥
Now.
现在就要
Check out them Goth Lolitas, bro.
查查看哥德萝莉塔风的 老兄
Shut up and write the password down,
闭嘴 快写密♥码♥
man. Hey, man, dang. Come on.
哦 呼 悠着点
Look, just know that if you go into one of their buildings,
只要知道如果你走进他们的任一栋建筑
you're in.
你就入了圈子了
I'm talking lockdown.
我在说禁闭
This better work.
这些最好有用
It will.
会有用的
You believe him?
你相信他
Eh, it's the best lead we got.
啊 这是我们手头最好的线索了
Besides, he's not smart enough to lie.
还有 他没聪明到能撒谎
All right, Sam, what are you thinking?
好啦 Sam 你觉得呢
Underage girls, overpriced drugs
未成年女孩儿 价格过高的毒品
or crooked dice?
或者 玩骰子
Let's roll the dice.
玩骰子
Damn, he wasn't kidding.
该死的 他还真不是在开玩笑
This is high-tech.
这确实高科技啊
We're set for a pickup in Hollywood in one hour.
一小时后会有人在好莱坞接我们
How we looking, fellas?
情况如何
Well, it's quiet on this end.
这头挺平静
I still think I make a better sailor than you.
我还是觉得我比你更适合扮船员
I am a sailor.
我就是个船员
Exactly. Too close to it.
正是 太近了以至于不像
Nobody's buying you as Navy.
没人相信你是个海军
Unless it's Old Navy.
除非是个老海军
If you guys are done talking about your feelings,
你俩如果交流感情够了
you should probably pay attention to the town car
你们该注意那辆
approaching from the west.
从西边靠近的林肯车
Why don't you get yourself in character, huh?
你怎么还不进入角色
It's not a character.
这才不是个角色
Thank you.
谢谢
Whew. Feeling lucky today, you know?
呼 真是幸运的一天啊 你知道么
Guys, get us everything you can on that building.
给我们一切关于那幢楼的信息
We're pulling in to a garage across the street.
正在进入街对面的停车场
Activating Geospatial Information Fusion Technology.
启动地理信息融合系统
Uh, wouldn't it be easier to just say "Gift"?
呃 说"建设扫瞄"的话 不是会更容易些么
Yeah, but it's not nearly as Star Trek-ish.
对 但那绝对不够"星际迷航"味
You're right.
你是对的
Okay, so the building has seven floors.
这幢楼一共7层
Uh, most all access points were sealed
几乎所有入口都在几年前被封了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表