that because of an executive order,
刚下来一条行政命令
Omni's shares of Norris BioTech
Omni所持的Norris生物科技公♥司♥的股票
are now the property of the U.S.
现在归美国政♥府♥所有
And Dr. Leonard will be the acting president of the company.
Leonard博士将出任公♥司♥的代理总裁
That's it.
就这些
Good for him. See? I told you.
这对于他很不错 是吧 我说过的
He's, uh, socially awkward and annoying because
他不善社交 又很烦人
he's a super genius. - Great.
是因为他是个超级天才 - 很好
What's your excuse?
你这么烦人是因为什么呢
Ow. Walked into that one.
啊 我又给自己挖坑了
Oy. Deeks, can I talk to you?
Deeks 我能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, the back is fine, thanks for asking.
好的 我的背没事 谢谢你的关心
I don't want you here.
我不想你在这儿
Sorry. What?
不好意思 什么
Okay, this is usually where... you insert the punch line.
这时候你应该说出经典一句了
I don't want you here until you're ready to be back.
我希望你准备好了再回来
Okay.
是嘛
Did you, did you see me today?
你 你今天没看到我的表现吗
I mean, I was like Starsky and Hutch.
我就像警界双雄(美国犯罪喜剧电影)一样
I'm talking about your mindset.
我说的是你的精神状态
"Mindset."
精神状态
I can't have you coming in here second-guessing yourself,
我不能让你在这怀疑自己
trying to figure out if this job still makes sense for you.
纠结这个工作对你是否还有意义
That's not safe for you.
这对你很不安全
It's not safe for us.
对我们大家也不安全
Yeah.
好的
Well, I want to be here...
我想在这
...and I'm ready to be back.
并且我也准备好了回来
Good.
很好
Let's go, partner.
走吧 搭档
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Nighty night.
晚安
Night.
安
So, want to go to dinner?
想一起去吃晚饭吗
I get it if you don't. It's okay.
如果你不想 我也能理解 没事的
No, no, that's a... that's a fantastic idea.
不 不 主意不错
Let's do that.
我们走吧
Let's grab... dinner.
去吃晚饭吧
Nice.
好的
Bulgogi...
韩国烤肉
Bulgogi.
韩国烤肉
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
That's my bulgogi dance...
这是我的独创韩国烤肉舞步
You need to stop doing that
别这样
'cause it's freaking me out.
你吓着我了
And also, I'm not really in the mood for Korean.
我没心情吃韩国菜
Well, that's too bad, buster,
那真是太糟了 兄弟
because I have been craving some pa-jyun with, uh...
我都馋韩式煎饼和
Bulgogi...
韩国烤肉
...all day.
馋了一整天了
I thought earlier you said that today I get to,
我明明记得今天早些时候
uh, choose the restaurant.
你说的餐馆由我选
But that was lunch. And now it's dinner.
那是说午饭 现在是晚饭
And for dinner, we're gonna do...
晚饭嘛 我们就要去
Bulgogi.
韩国烤肉
Okay, your logic is super-flawed.
好吧 你的逻辑学是体育老师教的
But I'll go as long as you stop doing whatever that is.
但是只要你不做这个动作 我就去
What? You mean this? Actually, no, that's working for me.
哪样 你是说这个吗 其实 这还挺带感的
Bulgogi. I dig it, keep it,
韩国烤肉 我喜欢 你继续
bounce with it.
扭过来
Welcome back, Mr. Deeks.
欢迎回来 Deeks先生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表