And bingo.
搞定
Drop the gun!
放下枪
Stop!
站住
Ah. Nice cabinets.
啊 漂亮小橱柜
You built those yourself? From scratch.
你自己做的 从刨木头开始都是
Wow. How long did that take? About a month.
哇 做了多久 大约一个月
A month? Yeah.
一个月 是呀
Why didn't you just hire a professional?
为啥你不干脆雇一个专业工匠呢
I spent a fraction of what it would cost by doing it myself.
雇工匠的钱的一小部分足够我自己做了
Yeah, but you spent quadruple the time a professional would have.
是啊 但是你花的时间是一个工匠工作时间的四倍
And what's your point?
你想说啥
Well, my point is that if you'd hired a pro,
我的意思是如果你雇一个工匠
you could have spent more time doing the things you love.
你就会有更多的时间来做你喜欢做的事情了
Yeah, and by doing it myself,
是啊 我自己喜欢做橱柜呀
I saved more money for the ones I love.
我给我爱的人存了更多的钱
I just don't get it.
我就不明白了
Of course you don't-- you don't have kids.
你当然不明白了 你又没有孩子
I mean, what do you spend money on?
我说 你用钱都干嘛了
We have the same salary.
我们都一样的工资
Hetty practically gave you a house.
Hetty实际上送给你一个房♥子
And yet I'm always picking up the check.
还有我还经常买♥♥单
Who am I to deny your generosity?
难道我要阻止你大方吗
Besides, this is about your inability
另外 是你自己无能
to relinquish control and hire a professional.
放弃掌控 雇一个工匠
Am I hearing that Sam is DIY'ing again?
我听到Sam又自己动手了
Oh, yeah.
哦 是呀
He just spent a month building some shelves.
他刚用了一个月做了个架子
Cabinets.
橱柜
And it was only a couple of weeks. Now, you said a month.
那就花了我几周而已 现在 你就说是一个月了
Why don't you just hire a professional?
为啥你不雇个工匠呢
Take that time for yourself to relax. Exactly.
用那些时间放松一下 正是
This coming from another one who lives alone.
这又是一个单身汉的观点
What?
啥
Building relaxes me.
手工让我放松
Besides, it's good for a man to know
另外 对一个男人来说
that he can create with his hands.
他能用自己的手制♥作♥是极好的
I use my hands. I use my hands
我用我的手了啊 我用手
to pick up the phone and call a professional.
拿起电♥话♥ 打给工匠
And then I use my hand
然后我用我的手
to use my credit card and pay that professional.
刷我的信♥用♥卡♥来付工钱
Where's the fun in that? I'll tell you where the fun is.
这有啥好笑的 我告诉你笑点在哪儿
The fun is in the, uh, mojitos that we're sipping
笑点就是 呃 我们花钱雇来的人就能帮我们干活的时候
while the guy that we're paying is doing the work.
我们就能畅享莫吉托(一种鸡尾酒)了
That's what I'm talking about.
那就是我想说的
That's what I'm talking about.
就是这意思
No, I totally agree with Sam.
不对 我完全赞同Sam
A woman likes a guy who can build things; it's sexy.
美女都喜欢男人制♥作♥东西 好性感
It stems from a primal attraction for shelter.
源于为她遮风避雨的吸引力
I built a tree house once-- how is that for sexy?
我盖过一个树屋 这性感吗
I guarantee that's not still standing.
我保证那玩意儿肯定不在了
Maybe not, but it's where I lost my... TMI.
或许不在了 不过在那地方我失去了 太过了
Grip-- I was gonna say it's where I lost my grip, fell down,
控制 我原本要说的 我没抓牢 摔下来
broke my coccyx-- I got a scar; you want to see it?
断了我的尾椎骨 我还有疤 你想看吗
No.
不想
Whoa.
乌拉
Is that...
这是
Morse code?
摩斯密♥码♥
"We got a case."
我们有案子了
Eric. He's calling us up to ops.
是Eric 他在叫我们去控制中心
I think it's time for an intervention.
我觉得是时候干预一下(Eric)了
Good luck with that. I have a small window
祝你好运 我要花点时间
to contact the Molina Cartel informant--
去联♥系♥莫利纳 卡特尔的线人
I'm gonna take it.
我要去见他
I'll cover you in ops.
我在控制中心给你打掩护
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
It's like a gentle massage.
这就像一个轻度按♥摩♥
It's in my glutes.
给我的臀大肌
Ew.
恶
What? I did squats this morning.
怎么了 今早我还做了下蹲
Yeah? Couple of yah-ho-ho, little hee-haw-ho's.
是吧 呀吼吼 嘿哈哈
God, that's nice! Ew.
天哪 那真好 恶
Hey, let me see your phone. I can use one
嘿 让我看看你的手♥机♥ 我能用
for each glute. That's just gross.
一个臀瓣一个 真恶心
Bring this puppy up to a little shiatsu.
给屁屁来个日式按♥摩♥
Morse code? Really? Keeping it fresh.
摩斯密♥码♥ 不会吧 保持新鲜感
Uh-huh. What's next, smoke signals?
啊哈 下回是啥 烟雾信♥号♥♥吗
Don't.
别想
What do we have?
是啥案子
A, uh, robbery and a shooting early this morning
今早在一个能源研究机构
at a Department of Energy research facility.
发生的一个抢劫和枪战
The security guard is retired
保安是一个退伍的
Marine Gunnery Sergeant Dennis Martin.
海军陆战队射击中士Dennis Martin
He is currently in surgery at UCLA.
他现在在加州洛杉矶分院做手术
The guard got off two shots, center mass.
保安开了两枪 正中红心
Didn't know the shooter was wearing a vest.
不知道枪手穿了防弹衣
What'd they steal?
他们偷了什么
The United States MINDS locations.
美国MINDS的位置
As in governmental mind-control?
政♥府♥思想控制吗
As in MINDS.
是MINDS
Miniature Integrated Nuclear Detection System.
微型集成核探测系统
It's an antiterrorism device that can locate and detect
那是个反恐设备 能够定位和检测出辐射源
sources of radiation that could be used in a nuclear bomb.
也能用于制♥作♥核弹
What makes it a deterrent for bad guys
威慑坏蛋们的是
is that it's unobtrusive and can be anywhere--
这个设备不引人注意 能放置在任何地方
building lobbies,
建筑物的大堂
train stations, entry gates across the country.
火车站 全国各地的入口处
If terrorists know where the sensors are,
如果恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子知道传感器在哪儿
they can transport a nuclear device
他们就能把核弹头运过
through a U.S. City undetected.
一个城市而不被发现
Incoming.
来了
Ms. Jones, send a copy of the case information
Jones小姐 马上放一份案件资料
to my desk immediately.
在我的办公桌上
Copy that.
明白
No, this isn't weird at all.
这怎么都不奇怪
I heard that, Mr. Deeks.
我听到了 Deeks先生
I'm pretty sure
我敢肯定
that look just pierced my soul.
那个表情看透了我的灵魂
What do we know about the dead guy?
关于那个死者 我们知道啥
Long list of high-profile home robberies.
知名的入室抢劫犯 犯案累累
He's bypassed most of
他能绕过大多数
the latest state-of-the-art security systems
私营企业所提供的
that the private sector has to offer.
最新最先进的安全系统
And the other guy? No I.D. On the motorcyclist.
另一个人呢 摩托车车手的身份未知
So we have a "Master thief," And then we have the "Other guy."
所以我们知道有个"偷盗大♥师♥' 然后还有个另一个"打酱油"的
I'm just saying, for partners,
我就说说 作为搭档
it's clearly an imbalance of perceived value.
这显然是价值的失衡
Running low on self-esteem, are we?
自尊心受挫 是吗
Maybe.
也许吧
The "Other guy" Got away on his motorcycle.
另一个人骑着摩托车跑了
Looks like he took a bullet.
看样子他中了一枪
And he's probably looking for medical attention.
他很有可能寻求医疗救助
Right.
是的
I'll check the hospitals.
我去查医院
And Stallworth's last known address
Stallworth最后已知的地址是
was in North Hollywood.
在北好莱坞
I've just downloaded it to your smartphones.
我刚刚已经发到你们的智能手♥机♥上了
Sam and I will check out Stallworth's place.
Sam和我去查看Stallworth的住处
Kensi, why don't you and the, uh,
Kensi 你为啥不去和那
"Other guy" Check out the Department of Energy,
"打酱油的"去调查能源部
see what you can find.
看看有什么发现
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表