Think about it.
想一想
If this is your test,
如果你来做这个测试
how do you know if you're successful?
你怎么知道有没有成功
All right, fan out.
没错 慢慢散开
We're looking for an outlier.
我们要找一个局外♥围♥观的人
Sounds like a voyeur-- they observe from a distance,
听起来就像个偷♥窥♥狂 从远处观察
telephoto lens, two-way mirrors.
长焦镜头 双面镜
Something you want to tell me, Deeks?
有什么想说的吗 Deeks
Just ignore the garden gnome
不要理趴在你浴室窗台
outside your bedroom window. Okay. Now,
的小地精好了 好了 现在
can we get a bird's-eye view of the response teams?
我们能连进应急部队的俯视镜头吗
We're thinking our guy might be hiding in plain sight.
我想我们要找的人可能就藏在最明显的地方
Okay, I've got eyes on the area from multiple feeds.
好了 我连进了周围的几个监控镜头
Let's see.
看一下
Southeast corner of Hill Street,
在Hill街的东南角
there's a man in a NEST windbreaker.
有一个穿着核紧急事态搜寻队外套的男人
He's standing just outside the police perimeter.
他一直站在警戒范围以外
Nell, we don't see him.
Nell 我们没看到他
Got him.
找到了
Oh, boy.
噢 靠
What is it, Nell?
怎么啦 Nell
Uh, it's nothing.
额 没事
Uh, he is heading down into the metro station.
他走进了地铁站
Kensi, Deeks, move to the west entrance.
Kensi Deeks 去西边的入口
We'll flush him to you.
我们夹击他
Remember to take him alive.
记住要活捉
Move! Out of the way!
快点让开
Excuse me!
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Move! Move!
让开 让开
We got him.
找到他了
Federal agents! Stop! Damn it!
联邦探员 停下来 嚓
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
快上来 快点 快啊
This is why I hate taking the subway.
这就是我为啥讨厌坐地铁了
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Yeah.
嗯
You're the stump that ruined my life.
就是你这鸡婆毁了我的一生
Hetty knows this guy?
Hetty认识这家伙吗
She let him go once.
她放过他了一次
Something tells me she's not gonna make
有人告诉我她不会再犯
that mistake again.
同一个错误了
You swore you were innocent.
你发誓说你是无辜的
You swore to me,
你对我发誓的
and yet here we are again.
可是我们还是又在这里见面了
You helped develop the, uh,
你帮助研发
detection program to defend the country.
这个监测项目来保卫这个国家
To protect...
来保护
people...
人们
like your own children.
例如你的孩子
You were a patriot.
你曾经是一名爱国者啊
Somewhere, you lost your way.
但在某地方 你迷失了自我
It happens to all of us...at some point.
我们每个人都会或多或少遇到这种事情
This won't make up for what you've done,
这不会为你所做的事情做出补偿
but it's a step.
但这是必须要走的一步
And you can still...save lives.
而你还是能拯救生命
What is the target?
目标是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你还没明白
It's... over.
一切都结束了
I was just running scenarios...
我只是测试场景
collecting data.
收集数据
I needed the money.
我需要钱
I don't know their target.
我不知道他们的目标是什么
"Their"? Yeah. There's a house in Hancock Park,
他们的吗 是啊 在Hancock公园有个屋子
and it belongs to the Russian Consulate.
属于俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
The data, it's encrypted,
那个数据 被加密了
but it won't take them that long.
但它拖不了他们那么久的
You sold our nuclear detection technology
你把我们的核侦测技术
to the Russians?
卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥了吗
Just when you thought the Cold War was over.
当你觉得冷战已经结束的时候
Not even close.
还远着呢
So, what are we gonna do now?
所以 我们现在干嘛
Be happy your career's not over.
为你的职业生涯没有结束高兴一下
This is not Hetty's fault.
这不是Hetty的错
Doesn't matter.
已经不重要了
In this game, Agent Blye,
在这个游戏里 Blye探员
somebody always takes the blame.
总要有人背黑锅的
There has got to be something that we can do.
总要有些事是我们可以做的
This is an Oval Office nightmare now.
现在这是白宫的噩梦了
What do the Russians want
俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要从洛杉矶的核探测系统
with L.A.'s nuclear detection system?
中得到什么
The Cold War's heating up.
冷战在发酵
Friend or foe, nations collect intel on each other.
朋友或敌人 国家之间都相互收集信息
Never know when they'll need or use it.
不知道什么时候他们会用上它
Or share it. Hey, guys.
或者分享 嘿 伙计们
The house Griffin identified
确定Griffin指认的那套房♥子属于
does indeed belong to the Russian Consulate.
俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
Which means it's considered foreign soil.
这意味着它是外国领土
So we can't just bang on the door
所以我们不能破门而入
and tell them to hand it over?
然后告诉他们交出来吗
Not without causing an international incident.
不造成国际事件下不行
It's only an international incident if you get caught.
你被抓了才是国际事件
Whoa. No. Spoiler alert.
哇 不 剧透警报
I do not want to hear this.
我不想听到这个
Uh, cover your ears.
捂上耳朵
We're all in this together, Beale.
我们在一国的 Beale
Think about this, G.
想想这个 G
Breaking into a foreign consulate,
闯进外国领♥事♥馆♥
an action which, if we're caught...
这个行动 一旦我们被抓到
forces our government to disavow us.
政♥府♥就会否认我们的存在
I understand if you don't want to be involved in this one.
如果你们不想被卷进来 我能理解
What are you talking about? I'm in.
你说什么呢 我加入
I'm talking about them.
我在讨论他们
We don't do this, we lose Hetty.
我们不那么做 我们就会失去Hetty
We are in.
我们加入
Yeah, it's Hetty.
是Hetty
Besides, if Kensi goes, I go.
顺便说一句 如果Kensi去 我也去
That's how we roll.
这就是我们的相处之道
You realize we're off the reservation with this one.
你知道我们这次行动不受保护吧
We could all be subject to criminal charges.
我们都可能受到指控
Russia may even try and extradite us.
俄♥罗♥斯♥会试图引渡我们
Never been to Russia.
还没去过俄♥罗♥斯♥
I hear the Gulags are lovely this time of year.
我听说古♥拉♥格♥每年这个时候都风景不错
Hello. I'm with the South Hills Gas Company.
哈喽 我是南方天然气公♥司♥的
Yes?
有事吗
There's a been a quake-- three-pointer.
这里有一个地震三角带
I didn't feel anything.
我感觉不到任何事
Ooh, yeah, that means you're getting used to it.
哦 是的 说明你已经习惯了
You know, personally, I don't get out of bed
你知道 就我个人而言 6级以下的小震
for anything less than a six-banger.
我都懒得下床
Know what I'm saying?
知道我说什么呢吗
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
Anyhoo, we have a class-seven gas main leak,.
不管怎样 我们发现一个七级的煤气泄漏
We're evacuating people as a safety precaution.
作为安全防护措施 我们要疏散人群
We will not. Okay, uh, Fern,
我们不会的 好吧 额 Fern
I'm getting some serious class-five
我这里有超过五级的
hydrogen readings here, so we should probably...
氢的读数 所以我们应该
What the hell, Fern!
什么玩意 Fern
What are these people still doing here?
你们这些人怎么还在这里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表