Yeah. I-I got to... get a new decorator.
我得重新找个装潢师
I completely understand.
完全理解
Where's he headed on foot?
他走路能去哪
I'm more concerned about what he's got in the bag.
我更关心他包里是啥
I think he made us.
我想他认出我们了
What are you talking about? My character's bulletproof.
你说啥呢 我的卧底身份可是无人能破
I think he made us.
我想我们暴露了
Federal agents! Freeze!
联邦探员 站住
Drop the bag, get on your knees!
扔下包 跪下
Hands on your head!
手放头上
Are you guys really agents?
你们真是探员吗
I-I thought you were trying to rob me.
我以为你们要抢劫我
Gun's not loaded.
枪没有上膛
Duffel bag is.
包里可有料啊
I don't understand.
我不明白
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
Carrying a concealed weapon requires a permit.
夹带武器是需要批准的
It's unloaded and-and broken.
它没上膛 而且还坏了
I just keep it to scare people in case I'm robbed.
我是为了在遭抢劫时吓人用的
Where were you going with the cash?
你带着钱去哪
The bank. It belongs to my customers.
银行 那些钱是我顾客的
That's a lot of cash.
那可是不小的一笔钱呢
Hawala business must be doing pretty good.
地下汇款生意做得还不错吗
# We treat your money as if it were ours.#
我们把你的钱当做自己的一样
It's our slogan.
这是我们的口号♥
Your hawala has a slogan?
你们搞地下汇款还有口号♥呢
Mm. And soon I hope to have ads in coupon books and penny savers.
我们还希望在优♥惠♥券和省钱报上印广♥告♥呢
You seem to be real proud of it.
你看起来引以为豪啊
Of course.
当然了
It's an ancient system.
这生意由来已久了
Immigrants from many countries send money
各个国家的移♥民♥通过我们的服务
back home with our service.
寄钱回家
It's how I send money back home to Afghanistan.
我就是这么寄钱回阿富汗的
You still have family in Afghanistan?
你在阿富汗还有家人呢
Two sisters and my mother.
我妈和两个妹妹
You would like to see them?
你们想见见她们吗
Sure.
好的
If I could have my tablet.
我能用下我的平板么
They shot this for my father's birthday.
他们为了庆祝我爸生日拍的
I edited.
我剪辑的
Those are my sisters, Armegan and Farah.
这是我两个妹妹 Armegan和Farah
And, uh... that's my mommy.
这是我妈
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, I'm going to add a spin transition here.
我准备在这加个自旋效果
We'll take a look at it later there, Scorsese.
我们一会再看 西科塞斯(美国著名导演)
It's just a rough cut.
这只是个粗剪版本
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
I think so.
认识
He was in the store looking at rugs.
他来店里看过地毯
He's a federal agent. He was murdered last night.
他是名联邦探员 昨晚被杀了
Did you know your hawala
你知道你们的地下汇款生意
was being used to send money to the Taliban?
被用来送钱给塔♥利♥班♥组织了吗
Impossible. I...
这不可能
I know the brokers in Afghanistan.
我认识阿富汗的经纪人
They would not do business with the Taliban.
他们不会跟塔♥利♥班♥做生意的
But how would they know?
但他们又是怎么知道的呢
Hawala's completely anonymous, right?
地下汇款不是完全匿名的么 是吧
No names, just remittance codes.
没有名字 只有汇款号♥
I'm trying to become a U.S. Citizen.
我正想申请成为美国公民
This is going to destroy everything I've worked for.
这会毁了我努力的一切
Maybe not.
也不一定
But if we're gonna help you,
但如果我们要帮你
we're gonna need access to your transaction records.
就得需要你的交易记录
Yes, of course.
好的 没问题
I... I'll need my tablet.
我还是需要平板
It's on the app.
都记在一个应用里了
You have an app... for an ancient money-transfer system?
这么老的套路你还搞了个应用
Yeah. There's an app for everything.
是的 什么玩意都有应用
He sounds genuine. He and his father
他听起来很天才 他爸和他
assisted U.S. Forces in the war--
在战争中协助美国♥军♥方
that's how they got their visas.
因此得到了签证
And he just took the U.S. Citizens test,
他刚参加完美国公民测试
passed with flying colors.
并且高分通过
Becoming a citizen will help him bring over the rest of his family.
成为公民能帮他把其他家人接过来
It's safe to say he's not a killer or a terrorist.
可以肯定 他不是凶手或恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, according to his Facebook profile,
根据他的脸书资料
he is an entrepreneur with the soul of a dancer.
他是个拥有舞者灵魂的企业家
And a hopeless romantic.
还是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
And back on Planet Relevance.
回到正题
Ehsan's hawala records
Ehsan的交易记录里
don't list any names, only remittance codes.
没有名字 只有汇款号♥
And comparing the codes from the L.A. And Afghan brokers,
通过和洛杉矶以及阿富汗经纪人账号♥的对比
Agents Farhad and Kazimi were able to trace
Farhad探员和Kazimi能追查到
the money from L.A. to a doctor in Kabul.
一笔从LA寄到一个喀布尔医生的钱(阿富汗首都)
He works at a quarantined tuberculosis clinic in Parwan Province.
他在帕尔旺省的一个结核隔离诊所工作
That's not far from where Kensi's stationed.
离Kensi驻扎的地方不远
Does her head have to zoom so big?
有必要让她头放这么大吗
I'll have Granger and Ms. Blye look into it.
我会让Granger和Blye调查下
And yes, Mr. Deeks...
有必要 Deeks先生
my head does need to zoom in this big.
我的头必须得放这么大
It gives me power.
这才显得有气势
Okay.
好吧
Records indicate that the TB clinic is being funded
记录显示结核诊所是由
by a top-rated American charity, PlanetMD.
一个广受好评的国内慈善机构资助 PlanetMD
They do good work sending medical aid
他们给全球热点区提供医疗救助
to hot spots around the globe.
和支援
Well, somebody could have infiltrated the charity
可能有人潜入慈善组织
and directed donor dollars towards terrorism.
把募捐资金转给了恐怖组织
And Green catches him at the hawala and gets himself killed.
Green在地下汇款里发现了线索 因此被杀
Hey, guys?
伙计们
PlanetMD has a fund-raiser scheduled for tonight in Hollywood.
PlanetMD今晚在好莱坞有个募捐会
Could be our best chance to find the source of money.
可能是我们找到资金来源的最好机会
Yeah, but the hawala system is anonymous.
没错 但地下汇款系统是匿名的
How do we know who we're looking for?
我们怎么知道应该找什么
Zoom in on him.
放大这家伙
What is he doing?
他在干啥
He's getting his groove on.
熊孩子玩得挺嗨哈
Oh, my God, he has no idea there's a camera on him.
天呐 他不知道这里有监视
Nope.
不晓得
And he's how we're gonna make an I.D.
他就是我们取得进门证的关键
Deeks.
Deeks
Huh?
啥
Meet your new partner.
见见你的新搭档
Vibrant.
明亮
Sepia. Noir.
旧照片 黑白
You look so good you don't even need a filter.
你看起来好极了 根本用不着滤镜
Oh, Mr. Deeks, I'd like to remind you
Deeks先生 我得提醒你
that you're going undercover.
你可是在卧底
I'd better not find that... selfie on your Instagram.
我看不希望在Instagram上看到你的自♥拍♥照(社交照片分享软件)
Wait a minute, you follow my Instagram?
等等 你在Instagram上关注了我
Yes.
是的
And if I have to look at one more picture
如果我再看到一张
of Monty in his sunglasses,
Monty戴墨镜的照片
I'm going to have Eric crash the account.
我就让Eric黑掉你的账户
Check.
收到
Selfie... gone.
自♥拍♥ 删掉了
How you doing, Ehsan?
你咋样了 Ehsan
Oh, Mr. Navid is in good hands.
噢 Navid先生在我手里 妥妥的
Yes. So do you do this often?
是的 你经常做这个吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表