Please tell him again that we're not here to hurt him.
请再告诉他 我们来这儿并不想伤害他
With all respect, we just want to know his name.
恕我直言 我们只想知道他的名字
I think his name is Mullah Fazlur Muhammad.
他是穆拉Fazlur Muhammad
He's a cleric.
他是个地区宗教领袖
Has a wife, maybe a son.
有个妻子 或许还有个儿子
Mullah Muhammad.
尊敬的Muhammad先生
You're married, yes? You have a wife?
你结婚了 是吗 你有个妻子
No. My wife has died.
不 我妻子已经过世了
I'm sorry.
节哀
I have someone that I care about very much.
我有一个很在乎的人
And I'm here looking for information regarding her.
我现在正寻找关于她的信息
She was here delivering humanitarian aid, and...
她来这儿提供人道主义援助 还有
...we believe the Taliban has mistakenly taken her.
我们认为她被塔♥利♥班♥误抓了
You're a man of God, yes?
你是传道者 对吗
My friend is a good Muslim and a good person.
我朋友是个穆♥斯♥林♥ 是个好人
She's unclean now...
她已经不洁了
like a rat.
如鼠辈般违背了
I don't believe that.
我不信
Your women don't cover themselves.
你们的女人不遮掩她们自己
They do not obey.
她们不遵从教义
I want my friend back very much.
我很想把我的朋友找回来
And I'm willing to pay a great deal of money.
我愿意付很多的钱
His neighbor's daughter didn't want to marry...
他邻居的女儿不愿意结婚
and ran away.
然后逃了
So they cut off her ears
所以他们砍掉了她的耳朵
and nose, to show the women in town to obey.
削掉鼻子 以此警示村子里的女人学会服从
Understand?
懂吗
Yeah, I understand.
是 我懂
You're going to torture him?
你要给他上刑吗
I don't do that.
我不会那么做
You have morals?
你有道德吗
What, you don't think Americans have morals?
啥 你不觉得美国人有道德吗
I've seen what man is capable of.
我见识过一个人能做出的事
All men,
所有人
from all sides.
彻底地看透了
Well, I hear you, brother, and with all due respect,
我听见了 兄弟 恕我直言
I just want to find my partner and go home.
我只想找回搭档 然后回家
And for the record...
郑重说明
I have morals.
我有道德
Maybe in California.
也许是在加利福利亚吧
But it is different here.
但在这儿不一样
Being in this war changes a man.
这场战争 会改变人性
And not for the good.
还不是往好的方面
So tell me, then,
那告诉我
what kind of magic trick are you going to use to get this man of God
什么样的戏法能使你能让这个传道者
to give up his secrets?
把秘密双手呈上
Jack Simon is a former Marine.
Jack Simon是前海军陆战队员
He left the Corps due to PTSD
他因为创伤后精神障碍症离开了部队
and resurfaced six years ago in Afghanistan
6年前在阿富汗以军事承包商的身份
working as a military contractor.
在阿富汗重新露面
Now, digging deeper, we found that Jack as also working for...
现在 深挖下去 我们发现Jack曾为
The CIA.
CIA卖♥♥命
Jack and I were friends.
Jack和我曾是朋友
He fell in love with an Afghan woman.
他爱上了一个阿富汗女人
Had a child, a daughter.
有过一个孩子 是个女儿
Well, according to this, Jack's wife
根据情报 Jack的妻子
was killed in a drone strike.
在无人机空袭的时候死掉了
They used his vulnerability
他们利用他的弱点
to coerce information from him.
从他那里套到情报
They forced him to become an asset.
他们逼迫他成为一个线人
So...
那
why did the CIA make up the story about the White Ghost?
那为啥CIA要编造白色幽灵的故事呢
To give validity to his execution.
给暗♥杀♥行动冠以正当名目
He knew they were coming for him.
他知道他们追杀他
He'd asked me for help.
他就向我求救
And I sent Kensi...
然后我就派Kensi
...to be his executioner.
去追杀他
Bring up a file called "Jack's Ghost."
调出名为 "Jack的幽灵" 的文件
They were engaged, ten years ago.
他们两人 曾在10年前订婚
So you knew if Kensi was the shooter, she'd never take the shot.
所以你知道 如果派Kensi做狙击手 她不会开枪杀他
I was trying to protect a friend.
我在竭力帮助一位朋友
Trying to give him a running start from the wolves.
帮助他虎口脱险
But...
但是
just not at Kensi's expense.
绝不该以Kensi做代价
Hetty, don't blame yourself.
Hetty 别自责
That's just impossible, Ms. Jones.
那是不可能的 Jones小姐
It's all my doing.
我难辞其咎
Hold up, there.
停下 看那边
Courier went through the mountains.
信使爬过了那些山
Too steep for horses.
太陡了 马过不去
A lot more men came through here.
有不少人来过这
At least a dozen. Water's completely gone.
至少有十几个 水已经喝完了
We ride any further, and we'll kill the horses.
我们再往远骑 就等同杀了这些马
All right, take the horses, bring back supplies and more men.
好了 带走这些马去找些补给和人手
As many as you can get discreetly.
尽可能多找些 但一定要小心
We'll head into the mountains on foot.
我们徒步进山
You know, with no water,
你要知道 如果没有水
there's no walking out of here, now.
你们是走不出这片区域的
We're all aware of the situation.
我们很清楚现在的处境
MRE.
军用干粮包装
We're close.
我们接近了
That's the rat's nest.
那个就是贼窝
Let's take it.
咱们拿下它
Clear.
安全
The courier kept moving, probably towards Pakistan.
那信使没留下 可能要去巴基斯坦
Blood.
有血迹
I'll type it.
我来验血型
Tracking U.S. Troop movements.
他们在追踪美国♥军♥队的动向
There's a latrine area outside. It's fresh.
外面有片营地公厕 看上去还很新
From the size, I estimate at least 20 men.
从规模看 我估计他们至少有20人
Same blood type as Kensi,
和Kensi的血型一样
B-positive.
是B型阳性
Nine percent of the population is B-positive.
9%的人血型都是B型阳性
Doesn't mean anything.
这说明不了什么
You know this guy?
你认识这人吗
No.
不认识
I'm not buying it.
我不相信
Not buying it...
你是不信
...or are you not accepting it?
还是不愿接受
Can we take down this photo of her, please?
我们能关掉她这张照片吗 拜托
No. Study it,
不行 研究一下
tear it apart. I want to know if it's real.
解码它 我要知道这是不是真实的
Yeah.
好的
Line's open.
电♥话♥通了
I should have been made aware of your relationship with Jack Simon,
我有必要提前了解你和Jack Simon的关系
and not as the assistant director, but personally.
不以副主任的身份 而是私人之间
You owed me the truth on this.
在这件事上 你欠我一个真♥相♥
Owed you the truth?
欠你一个真♥相♥吗
That's a debt you've not paid me tenfold, Owen.
那就和你没有十倍奉还的恩情两清吧 Owen
Not in a situation like this.
不该在这样的情况下
You were part of the team sent to kill Jack Simon.
你是被派去消灭Jack Simon中的一员
Maybe he still is.
没准他现在依然是
Shouldn't we know that?
我们不该弄清楚吗
I don't answer to you, Agent Callen.
我不归你管 Callen探员
You answer to me.
是你归我管
We're deep in the field, Assistant Director.
我们现在是在战场上 副主任
What are you saying?
你什么意思
What I'm saying...
我想说的是
is we stay on mission.
我们要坚持执行任务
I don't buy the photos.
我不相信那些照片
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表