I know you may be feeling out of place, dear,
我知道你也许会觉得有点不自然 亲爱的
but let me assure you, sex addiction is real.
但我可以保证 性上瘾这回事是真的存在的
What's up?
你们好啊
So, I thought about it, and having a rose tattoo
所以我想了想 纹个玫瑰纹身
does not make you Bambi.
并不会让你变成小鹿斑比
Well, you know what roses have.
你知道玫瑰有什么吗
Thorns?
荆棘
Yep. Oh, wow.
是啊 不错嘛
First Guns N' Roses, and now Poison.
先是枪与玫瑰乐团 现在又是毒药乐队
Well, I heard Kensi and Deeks talking about Jermaine Stewart,
我听Kensi和Deeks在讨论Jermaine Stewart
so I thought it was '80s week.
我觉得这周主题是八十年代了
This would've been a lot harder to pull off in the '80s with videotapes.
八十年代要想从录像带里找线索可要难的多了
Okay, so the digital time code of the Tranquility Villa front gate was altered.
Tranquility公♥馆♥大门的数字时间编码被人改动过
Which got me thinking, what other footage might have been altered?
这让我在想 其他的录像会不会也被改动过
Okay, time code on this claims that it's from Leonida's room last night.
这个时间轴码据称来自昨晚Leonida的房♥间
Let me guess: it's not.
让我猜猜 其实不是这样
And if there was anything incriminating on the real footage,
如果真实录像里有任何相关罪证
he would have trashed it.
他早就已经销毁了
He would think he trashed it.
他以为他早就销毁了
Time to do some virtual Dumpster diving.
该是时候去虚拟垃圾桶里转转了
Yep.
木有错
Kensi, we need you to get Lake's computer online.
Kensi 我们需要跟Lake的电脑联网
Oh. You know what? I can't work like this.
你知道吗 这种事情我做不来
Where is Mr. Lake's office?
Lake先生的办公室在哪儿
End of the hall. Dreamcatcher on the door.
走廊尽头 门上挂着捕梦网
I know....If you have any questions,
我知道 如果你有任何问题
feel free to ask, about anything.
就尽管问 什么都可以
As you can see, we take our privacy policy very, very seriously.
你也看到了 我们有非常非常严格的保密政策...
Okay, Eric, we're good to go.
好了 Eric 准备开始
Downloading.
正在下载
Okay. I'll take care of it.
好的 我会关注的
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 不用
Hi. Mr. Lake, I'm the fill-in nutritionist.
你好 Lake先生 我是来候补的营养学家
I know who you are. What are you doing?
我知道你是谁 你在做什么
Oh, I'm just sending an e-mail to our office.
我只是在给我们办公室发邮件
They require daily inventory reports.
他们需要日常存货清单报告
Why the hell are you using my computer?
你为什么要用我的电脑
Oh. Bonnie said it would be okay.
哦 Bonnie说可以用的
Well, it's not okay; I have private files on there.
不可以 我有一些私人文件在里头
Just a few more seconds. Oh. I'm not...
再撑几秒钟 我并不是...
trying to look at your files, Mr. Lake,
想看你的文件 Lake先生
I was just sending my report.
我只是在发我的报告
You know what? Actually, um, it's good that I bumped into you, because, uh....
你知道吗 其实吧 遇到你是件好事 因为...
we have some serious issues with the cook.
在厨房♥这方面我们有些很严重的问题
Marcus is a great guy and all, but, um,
Marcus是个好人 但是...
I've seen healthier pantries on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
但我在"Diners Drive-ins and Dive"里见过更卫生的餐具
Yeah, not...the best example we want to be setting, is it?
好吧 这并不是应有的榜样 不是吗
Well, I don't care what Bonnie said, it isn't okay.
我不管Bonnie说什么 这样不可以
Please, stay the hell out of my office.
请你离开我的办公室
Got it.
搞定
Of course. I'm sorry.
没问题 不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰了
What do we know, Hetty?
有什么消息 Hetty
I informed SECNAV that, uh, Mr. Leonida's death is highly suspicious.
我已告知海军部长 Leonida先生的死高度可疑
I hope that helps with the need-to-know.
我希望这到"按需所知"的"需要"地步了
Indeed it does-- unfortunately, it brings up more questions than answers.
确实如此 但不幸的是 随之而来的问题比答案多
Mr. Leonida was a high-level I.T. Security officer.
Leonida先生是一名高级别信息技术安全官员
How high? Privy to intel that would allow hackers access to anything,
有多高 其情报能让黑客接触到任何情报
from troop movements and base security details
从军队行动计划 基地安保细节
to locations and schedules for diplomatic visits.
到外交访问的时间地点安排
Do you hear anything from Panetti's people?
Panetti的人有什么消息吗
Homeland got back.
国土安♥全♥局♥刚回复说
Martin Lake is not involved with Faziz.
Martin Lake和Faziz没有任何关系
What about the loan?
那贷款呢
Nothing more than gratitude for helping his son.
只是感谢他帮助自己儿子而已
If Lake's not working with Faziz, who is?
如果为Faziz工作的人不是Lake 那是谁呢
Well, we may have someone who can help with that.
我们也许找到了能帮上忙的人
I pulled this from Lake's hard drive.
我从Lake的硬盘里查到了这个
He thought he trashed it.
他以为他已经销毁了
It's from a security camera in the upstairs hallway
视频来自Gary Leonida遇害当晚
of the Tranquility Villa the night Gary Leonida died.
Tranquility公♥馆♥二楼走廊的监控录像
Room 5.
5号♥房♥
It's Gary Leonida's.
Gary Leonida的房♥间
One hour before the coroner's time of death.
死亡之间前一小时
Mr. Deeks needs to find this young lady.
Deeks先生需要找到这位女士
I saw your...shirt-- "Fierce Yoga."
我看你的T恤上写着"激烈瑜伽"
Spend a lot of time down at the one on Olympic.
奥♥运♥会时很热衷这玩意
My clothes were trashed when I got here.
我来这里的时候身上的衣服都已经烂了
A counselor gave me the shirt.
一个辅♥导♥员给我这衣服
I actually hate yoga.
我其实很讨厌瑜伽
Wow, that's... that's hilarious.
哇 真有趣
Well, if we're being honest, I don't really like it, either.
好吧老实讲 我也不怎么喜欢
I just go down there to...
我去那儿只是为了
I go down there to pick up women.
我去那儿只是为了钓妹子
The sex addiction thing.
你对性♥爱♥上瘾
Yeah. The sex addiction thing.
是啊 就是性上瘾
What's that like? Um...
那是种什么感觉 呃
you know, everybody thinks it's a joke...
你也知道 每个人都觉得这是个玩笑
and sadly, it's not.
可悲的是 这并不好笑
Everybody thinks I'm off, like, partying with hot chicks,
所有人都觉得我去花天酒地 舞池肉林
but really, it's just...
但说真的 我只是在
me cruising the nasty parts of Hollywood late at night
深夜肮脏的繁华中游荡
just looking for a fix.
只是为了寻求解脱
I mean, like, any fix.
我是说 不管是什么样的方式
Sorry, I didn't mean... No, no.
对不起 我不是故意要 没事儿
That's why we're here, right?
正因为如此我们才在这里相聚了 不是吗
It's interesting, too,
我也觉得很有趣
because I didn't even think that I had an addiction.
因为我甚至不觉得这是一种瘾
One of my friends invited me to an open AA meeting.
我的一个朋友邀请我去参加一个开放式的匿名互助会
I'm sitting there listening to this girl share,
我坐在那里听到一个女孩在分享她的故事
and she's obviously,
很明显她
you know, she's talking about drugs, but...
她谈论着毒品 但是
our stories are the same.
我们的经历相似
And she was headed here, and so...
她来了这里 所以
you know... here I am.
我也来了
Two addicts relating to another.
两个有瘾的人遭遇相似
And now you're in rehab together.
现在你们还在相同的复康中心里
No coincidences.
这可不是巧合
It's crazy, too, because I really wanted to talk to her.
我是有些疯狂了 因为我太想再和她谈谈了
I-I haven't seen her anywhere, though.
但是我到处都找不到她
What's her name?
她叫什么
That's, uh, that's a damn good question.
这个 呃 真是个伤脑筋的问题
I don't actually know her name. She just, she was blonde,
我其实不知道她的名字 她只是 有着金黄色的头发
with these-these purple... purple streaks in her hair.
还把一些头发挑染成紫色
Heather.
是Heather
Heather.
原来叫Heather啊
She went AWOL last night.
她昨晚开小差去了
She went AWOL last night.
她昨晚开小差去了
Do you have any idea where she went?
你知道她去的是哪里吗
No idea. But... all she ever talked about was the Strip.
不知道 但是 她一直提到脱衣舞
Strip-- that's her scene, huh?
脱衣舞 她喜欢是吗
She liked partying it up with celebutantes on her trust fund credit card.
她喜欢用她的信托基金信♥用♥卡♥和那帮名媛们开趴体
Probably holed up at the St. James
也许在St. James酒店里
or The Standard with an eight ball.
或者有8号♥球的The Standard酒店
More like the Chateau.
比较像在Chateau酒店
Said she was the queen of that place.
听她的叙述 她像是舞会女王一样
Queen of the Chateau.
Chateau酒店的女王
Listen, I don't, uh...
听着 我不
I don't know you at all, I don't know what's going on
我并不认识你 我不知道在你的生活中
with your life, but...
发生了什么事儿 但是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表