I can't find any evidence of Photoshopping.
我找不到照片被修改过的痕迹
I don't care. If they know Kensi and Jack Simon are intelligence assets,
我不在乎 如果他们知道Kensi和Jack Simon具有情报价值
they could have left the photo to...
他们会故意留下照片
discourage us from crossing the border into Pakistan.
阻止我们穿越边境进入巴基斯坦
We keep tracking the courier.
我们继续追跟那信使
There's something else that you should be aware of.
还有件事 你们最好知道
Uh, piecing together intel,
依据各方情报
I've discovered what I believe is a CIA team
我发现有一队CIA人员
seven miles to the north of you,
在你们正北方约11里处
and they've accessed intel on Jack Simon.
他们已经获取关于Jack Simon的情报
They're hunting him.
为了追杀他
Our comm's almost done.
我们的通讯工具要没电了
This'll be our last communication for a while.
短时间内不会再和你们联络
You can still track us by GPS.
你们可以继续用GPS追踪我们
Then Godspeed, to all of you.
愿主助你们成功
We'll see you on the other side.
我们到那边再见了
Let's move.
咱们走
We should do a quick search of the area.
我们应该快速搜索一下这个区域
For bodies.
找找尸体
No, no, you know the rules.
不 不 你知道规矩的
No eating
不许吃东西
and no sleeping...
不许睡觉
...until you talk.
除非你坦白
Tell him again.
再告诉他一遍
I believe you've made that point abundantly clear in the last 48 hours.
我觉得你在过去的48小时里 已经说得够清楚了
You smell that? Mmm. Smell that garlic?
闻到了没 闻到蒜味没
Mmm, 'cause you got to admit, I'm one a hell of a cook.
你得承认 我是个很牛的厨子
Well, that's not true. You'd have to admit it
这么说也不对 你得尝过这菜
if you could taste it, but you can't.
你才能承认我有多厉害 但你尝不到
You can if you tell me who it is
如果你告诉我 和你联络的
that you're communicating with in the Taliban.
塔♥利♥班♥分子是谁 你就可以吃
And all you got to do is give me a name.
你所要做的只是说个名字
What can that hurt?
那又有什么关系
Translate.
翻译
I thought we weren't going to torture him?
我想咱们不会折磨他 对吧
Brother, I know what torture is
哥们儿 我知道刑讯逼供是啥样
and this ain't it.
这绝对算不上
Seem to be getting pretty damn close.
但看起来已经快差不多了
Allah Almighty will strike you American infidels.
全能的阿♥拉♥会痛击你们这群美国异教♥徒♥
Our jihad will spill blood in the streets.
我们的圣♥战♥将血洗长街
Hold that thought. I don't want to miss a word.
先停一下 我不想错过他说的每个字
Let me just get this.
我接下电♥话♥
Go for the American infidel.
美国异教♥徒♥ 说吧
Mr. Deeks.
Deeks先生
Hetty, please tell me something good.
Hetty 求你告诉我点好消息
You should know:
你应当知道
Agent Callen has sent us a photograph
Callen探员已经发给我们
of Agent Blye that appears...
一张Blye探员的照片 显示
...as if she's been killed.
她像是被杀了
But w-we believe that the photograph is highly suspect.
但是我们 我们认为 这张照片极为可疑
Send me the photo.
把照片发给我
There's no need.
没有这个必要
Hetty, show me the... Hetty, send me the photo.
Hetty 就给我看看 Hetty 把照片发给我
It's on its way.
发送中
Have you gotten any information from the cleric?
你从地区宗教领袖那里得到信息了吗
Mr. Deeks...
Deeks先生
You know what I'm looking at right now?
你知道我在看什么吗
I'm looking at a picture of my partner with her throat cut.
一张我搭档的喉咙被割断的照片
Is that what you do to women?
这就是你们对女人做的事
Huh? You cut their throats...
是吗 你们割断她们的喉咙
...you cut off their ears and their noses?
割掉她们的耳朵和鼻子
Oh, that's right. That's right,
噢 对啊 对啊
' cause you're the guys that shot that little girl in the face-- what was her name, Malala--
你们就是这种冲着小女孩的脸开枪的人 她叫什么来着 马拉拉
because she wanted to go to school. Is that Islamic law?
就因为她想去学校 这就是伊♥斯♥兰♥法吗
To shoot a little girl in the face?!
冲小女孩的脸开枪
That's Islamic law?
这就是伊♥斯♥兰♥法吗
Tell me who is contacting you from the Taliban.
告诉我是塔♥利♥班♥的什么人跟你联♥系♥
Give me a name. Translate.
告诉我我名字 翻译
Stop it. Get off him. Get back.
停 离他远点 退后
You tell him to give me a name or I swear to God
你告诉他给我名字 要不我发誓
I will shoot him in the chest. Translate.
我会朝着他的胸口开枪 翻译
This is not gonna get you an answer.
这样是没效果的
Give me a name.
告诉我名字
This is not gonna get your partner back.
这样也换不回你的搭档啊
That...
这
that is my partner.
这是我的搭档
Now translate what I told you.
现在翻译我告诉你的
Blood.
血迹
I could use some water.
我可以喝点水吗
All out,
都喝光了
That sucks.
糟透了
Did you see Agent Blye?
你看见Blye探员了吗
No.
没有
I caught up to the Taliban. They shot me.
我追上那些塔♥利♥班♥ 他们朝我开枪
They headed to Pakistan?
他们往巴基斯坦去吗
Fast.
而且动作迅速
Sure could use a pressure bandage, gentlemen.
可以给我点绷带吗 先生们
What about Jack Simon?
Jack Simon呢
Didn't see either of them.
两个人我都没看到
Don't lie to me.
别对我说谎
Is Jack Simon the White Ghost?
Jack Simon是白色幽灵吗
There is no White Ghost.
根本没有白色幽灵
That was made up.
那是编的
Jack Simon did some work for us.
Jack Simon为我们办事
His only mistake was
他唯一的错误是
he ended up knowing the identity of a half a dozen of our assets.
知道了我们不少线人的身份
Jack wanted to stay in country.
Jack想留在这国家
Only problem is...
唯一的问题是
CIA can't have Jack Simon living in some hut,
CIA不可能让Jack Simon这种
knowing their names and faces.
知道他们姓名和长相的人留下来
So you're gonna kill him? Nah.
所以你要杀了他 不
I wanted to get to him first.
我想先找到他
Talk him into going back to the U.S.
说服他回到美国
What about the CIA team to the north of here?
为什么CIA的人在这里北边的地方
They are here to kill him.
他们到这是来杀他的
And they're not gonna give a damn about Kensi.
而且他们根本不在乎Kensi
Which is why, gentlemen, we are dark.
这就是我们两眼一抹黑的原因 先生们
Give the man a bandage.
给他绷带
Give me your Sig.
把手♥枪♥给我
You got an eye on him?
你看到人了吗
20 feet south of the peak.
山峰以南20英尺
I'm heading up. Keep him occupied.
我过去 掩护我
Damn it.
该死
Ask her her name.
问她叫什么
Is your father a member of the Taliban?
你♥爸♥爸是塔♥利♥班♥成员吗
Her parents are dead.
她父母双亡
The Taliban uses orphans like this.
塔♥利♥班♥利用像她这样的孤儿
Suicide bombers, soldiers, slave labor.
自杀式炸♥弹♥ 士兵 奴隶劳动
They sent her out here to slow me down.
他们派她出来拖延我
They don't give a damn if she lives or dies.
他们不在乎她的死活
Ask her if the Taliban has any American prisoners with them.
问她塔♥利♥班♥有没有美国俘虏跟他们在一起
Doesn't mean anything.
完全没意义啊
She says yes, she says no, we're still going forward.
她说有 或者没有 我们都会前进
We have no communication. No water.
我们没有通讯设备 没有水
And we're gonna have to move damn fast to catch the Taliban before they get to the border.
我们得飞快的移♥动♥ 在塔♥利♥班♥到达边境之前追上他们
What's your point?
你什么意思
What do you want to do with her?
你想把她怎么办
We leave her here, she dies of exposure or the Taliban finds her.
把她留在这 不是暴露就是被塔♥利♥班♥发现 横竖都是死
And she tells them all about us.
而且她会把我们的所有信息都告诉他们
Position, number of men.
位置 人数
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表