Blah, blah, blah. It is.
什么 什么 什么的 没错
Okay? And it's called "Stress cardiomyopathy".
好吗 而且那个叫应激性心肌病
I'll forward you the link.
我已经把链接发给你了
Again.
第二次发了
So... what are you doing down here?
你跑下来干什么
You, uh, sweating?
你在 出汗
Trying to figure out how Matt Kirkley hacked Cindy's computer.
想要研究Matt Kirkley是怎么黑进Cindy电脑的
She's too clever to keep herself unguarded.
她太聪明了 一定会做全了保护
And OneRepublic gets your brain pumping?
而且还是OneRepublic给你提供灵感
No judgment on your study habits.
不是要吐槽你的调查习惯
All right, so we know that Cindy's hack
好吧 我们知道Cindy通过
led to everyone's phones and computers
家庭无线路由器黑进
through their home WiFi routers.
别人的手♥机♥和电脑
But not Agent Lowell or Ambrose's computers,
除了Lowell探员和Ambrose的电脑
because they were signed on to the secured network at the office.
因为他们的电脑加入了办公室的加密网络
Thank you, protocol.
网络数据交换协议 谢了
Picking up this pretty quickly.
接的还挺快的嘛
My IQ crushes yours.
我的智商完爆你
Oh, I beg to differ.
我不敢苟同
Okay.
好吧
Now help me figure out how Matt got to Cindy.
快帮我想想Matt是怎么黑进Cindy电脑的
Maybe the exact same way.
也许是一样的方法
What way is that?
什么方法
Right under her nose.
就在她眼皮子底下
Do I need to find a little pair of khakis for you, Mr. Beale?
Beale先生 需要我给你找条紧身卡其裤吗
I am so sorry, Hetty.
Hetty 不好意思
I-I'm dressed this way for the sake of the case.
我这么穿完全是为了破案需要
You know,
你也知道
we have a very lax dress code,
我们的着装要求是很宽松
and yet...
不过
you still seem to be violating it.
你还是违反规定了
I'm so close to cracking this.
我马上就要破解这个了
If only my computer would hurry up.
只要我的电脑给点力就好
Not to speak of a few basic...codes of hygiene.
更别说一些基本的 卫生要求了
That's it.
成功了
I found it.
我找到了
No!
别
What do you have, Eric?
Eric 有什么发现
I know when Matt Kirkley hacked into Cindy's computer.
我知道Matt Kirkley是什么时候黑进Cindy电脑的了
Find out what she did last Saturday.
看看她上周六都干什么了
Just a second.
稍等
Where were you last Saturday?
你上周六在哪儿
I went rollerblading at the beach.
去海滩溜旱冰去了
And then?
然后呢
Oh, I saw Matt.
我见Matt了
Next time you could lead with that.
下次你可以先从重要的说起
What did you guys do?
你们都干什么了
We went bowling.
打保龄球去了
She went bowling with Matt.
她和Matt打保龄球去了
Did he drive her?
是Matt开车带她去的吗
He drive you?
是他开车带你的吗
No, my mom dropped me off.
不是 我妈妈带我去的
But Matt took me to frozen yogurt after.
但是Matt后来带我去吃了酸奶冰淇淋
I hate high school.
我恨高中
Matt drove her to frozen yogurt after bowling.
打完保龄球之后Matt带她去吃了酸奶冰淇淋
In a new car with WiFi, I bet.
我敢说是一辆带WiFi的新车
And he probably asked her to watch a hilarious video on the way there.
在路上他可能还让她看了一段搞笑视频
Did he ask you to watch... That rat!
他是不是让你看 无♥耻♥小人
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
我权当你的回答是肯定的
He drives a 2014 black Scion.
他开的是一辆2014款的黑色赛恩
With WiFi.
内置WiFi
Hacked my cell when I was watching that video.
在我看视频的时候黑进我的手♥机♥
And it wasn't even that funny.
而且视频一点也不搞笑
Which bowling alley was that?
你们去的是哪家保龄球馆
The vintage one on Honolulu Street.
檀香山路上最好的那家
Then we went to the Yogurtland in Burbank.
然后我们去了伯班克的酸奶店
Did you get that, Eric?
Eric 听到了吗
Searching traffic cam footage from last Saturday.
正在查找上周六的交通录像
Who are you talking to, anyway?
你在和谁通话
Who figured it out?
是谁发现这些的
No one.
没人
Oh, is it that guy you said is smarter than you?
噢 是不是你说的那个比你聪明的家伙
What-what was that?
她刚说什么了
Sorry, uh, could you... could you repeat that last part?
不好意思 你 你能不能复述一下最后那句话
Eric, what do you have?
Eric 找到什么了吗
I found Cindy...
我找到了Cindy
and our first picture of the hacker.
和黑客的第一张照片
Sending to you now.
给你发过去了
Okay, this is him.
这就是他
It's our guy.
就是我们要找的人
Great.
好极了
Now all we have to do is find a ghost.
现在我们要做的就是找到这个幽灵
Where are we?
有什么进展
Using facial recognition, we believe the hacker
通过面部识别 我们认为这个黑客
is Ethan Bloom, 22.
是22岁的Ethan Bloom
He does have a clean record,
他的记录很干净
but recently he came into some serious change.
但最近他经历了一些巨变
Probably selling information and access to Cindy's network.
也许在贩卖♥♥情报和入侵Cindy的网络
Yeah. Corporate strategies, CIA intelligence.
是的 把公♥司♥战略 CIA情报
To any interested party willing to pay.
卖♥♥给任意愿意出价的组织
Competing software companies, high school track coaches,
互相竞争的软件公♥司♥ 高中的田径教练
drug cartels--
贩毒团伙
this guy must be making a killing.
这人可真想大赚一笔啊
Except there is a teeny-tiny problem.
不过有一个小小的问题
Ethan has no known address.
Ethan没有任何已知住址
No cable bill, no cell phone,
没有网络账单 没有手♥机♥
no credit cards.
没有信♥用♥卡♥
And the Scion he used to hack Cindy was stolen.
而且他用来黑进Cindy网络的赛恩也是偷来的
He contacted potential buyers with burn phones that he purchased
他用在全城不同地方用现金买♥♥的一次性电♥话♥
with cash from different locations throughout the city.
来联♥系♥买♥♥家
And he doesn't use a cryptography key, which means
而且他没有使用加密密钥
Eric can't even find him
也就是说Eric没办法用Cindy的
by hacking back through Cindy's computer.
电脑回查到他
I mean, this guy could be anywhere.
所以说这家伙无影无踪
Except he's not. He's here.
可惜他不是 他就在这
And we have something he likes.
我们手里有他喜欢的东西
Energy drinks.
来点能量饮料
You guys want some? Those are free.
你们要点吗 都是免费的
Courtesy of America. Have fun with that.
托美国的福 品尝愉快
Are you guys sure this is going to work?
你们确定这么做有用吗
Yes.
必须的
Don't worry.
别担心
We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
我们不会让你受到伤害的
Oh, I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
But is it okay if I strangle Matt when we find him?
不过我们找到Matt后我能勒死他吗
Strangling actually takes a lot more stamina
勒死一个人远比你想像的要
than you think.
费体力
And you can't really improve on your "Kick to the nuts" Act.
你就真的不能改一改你那个踢蛋蛋的招吗
Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.
噢 那天实在不好意思
Yeah, no... it's all good-- didn't really want kids anyway.
没关系 反正也不想要孩子
Heads up, Kensi.
Kensi 注意
He's on your six.
他在你正后方
I see him.
看到他了
play it cool.
镇定点
Hey, Cindy. What's... You lowlife!
Cindy 怎么 你个卑鄙小人
Little piece of...!
王八蛋
We got a runner.
疑犯开始逃跑
Watch it, jerk!
混♥蛋♥ 看着点路
Oh, crap.
糟了
Nope. Nope.
别跑
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表