in the Valley, I'd have been right here with my family.
我全家都会来这里的
This could have been my little girl's.
这原本可能是我女儿
Detonation velocity was near top of the scale.
起爆速度几乎是顶级的
I'm thinking military-grade explosives.
我认为是军用级别
HMX maybe.
奥托金炸♥药♥(军事上最好的炸♥药♥)
Ten, 15 pounds.
10至15磅
It's not exactly the kind of thing
这可不是在家得宝(家庭装饰品与建材的零售商)
you just pick up at Home Depot.
可以买♥♥到的玩意
Definitely not.
没门
Callen. Eric. Any updates?
Callen Eric 有啥新消息吗
We're still checking. Nothing yet.
我们还在查 目前没有什么进展
Okay. Hey.
好 对了
Yeah.
恩
Run down any leads on missing HMX explosives.
查查看有没有奥托金炸♥药♥丢失的消息
That's militarygrade. Right.
这可是军事级别的炸♥药♥了 对
You got it.
我这就去查
Hey, they had to slip up at some point.
他们肯定会有所疏漏
We just need to find out where.
我们只需找到疏漏之处就好
Tell us about the JLF.
告诉我们JLF的信息
Also known as Jihadist Liberation Front.
JLF全称是圣♥战♥解放阵线
More an army than a front.
更像是一支军队
We estimate they number almost 100,000.
据估计大约有10万名成员
They are known for suicide bombings,
他们以自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
kidnappings and targeted assassinations.
绑♥架♥与定点暗♥杀♥而闻名
We've been on this L.A. Cell for the last year.
我们去年一直在监督这个组织在LA的据点
wiretaps, hidden cameras,
窃听装置 隐蔽摄像机
laser mics, you name it.
激光麦克风 能想到的手段都用上了
So you got a full workup going on these guys.
所以你们对他们进行了全面监控
They blink, we log it.
无论他们做什么我们都做了记录
Anything related to the attack today?
有关于今天袭击的信息吗
Other than pizza and porn,
除了披萨或者黄♥片♥以外什么都没有
these guys have been dormant for the last year.
这些人在去年好像休眠一般
I'm talking zero activity.
完全没有任何活动
ZNN is reporting otherwise.
ZNN可不是这么报道的
We're deep in their network.
我们监控的很严
I wish I could tell you different,
我也想告诉你们些别的
but these guys didn't do it.
但这件事儿不是这些人干的
Thanks. Yes, sir.
谢谢 好的 长官
FBI recovered part of the detonator.
FBI回收了部分雷♥管♥
Looks like the bomb was remotely activated.
看起来炸♥药♥像是被远程激活的
Probably by cell phone.
可能是通过移♥动♥电♥话♥
They're also gathering any photos and videos they can from tourists.
他们也收集了可以从游客手中找到的所有相片和影像资料
Maybe we can put together a timeline.
也许我们可以做出一个时间线
Yeah, Kens.
恩 Kens
Homeland says JLF is not responsible for the attack.
国土安♥全♥部♥说圣♥战♥解放阵线并没有实施这次的袭击活动
They on point?
肯定吗
Intel looks solid.
情报听起来很可靠
But there's more.
但是还有更多不好的消息
Reports are starting to roll in.
报道蜂拥而至
Every small group trying to make a name for itself is now
每个小型恐怖组织都声称对此事负责
claiming responsibility for the bombing.
想借此名震江湖
All right, thanks, guys.
好 多谢了
It's getting out of control.
事态越发不受控制了
Time to talk to the media.
是时候跟媒体谈谈了
Venice Beach, residential paradise,
威尼斯海滩 居住者的天堂
tourist destination.
旅游者的目的地
And now terrorist target.
现在成为了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的目标
This is Dana Steele reporting.
以上是由Dana Steele所报道
How was that, Bobby?
录得怎么样 Bobby
Dana Steele?
你是Dana Steele吗
Uh, that's me. And you are?
恩 是我 你们是
NCIS. Agent Callen, Agent Hanna.
NCIS Callen探员 这是Hanna探员
Turn the camera off, rewind and delete.
把摄像机关了 倒回把刚才那段删了
Little busy fellas.
老兄们 我现在有些忙
Got a job to do.
要去干活了
So do we.
我们也一样
You reported JLF was responsible for the bombing.
根据你的报道 圣♥战♥解放阵线是这件事的幕后黑手
What's your proof? My sources.
有什么证据 我有自己的情报来源
Yeah? We're going to need names.
是吗 我们需要知道你的线人的名字
Not possible.
不可能
I give up a source, I lose them forever.
我说出了名字 也就永远失去了他们的信任
My rights are protected under the First Amendment.
我的权力受宪法第一修正案保护
You're protected by the Marines who were killed and injured here today.
你受那些今日死伤的海军陆战队员保护
You'd rather protect a terrorist who took American lives?
却宁愿保护一个谋害本国人性命的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
To get to the truth,
为了得知真♥相♥
you sometimes have to dance with the Devil.
有时不得不与恶魔为伍
Sounds like a pretty good way to get burned, huh?
听起来很可能引火烧身
Only if you're afraid of the heat.
我不怕
Anything for a story, right?
为了报道而不惜一切 是吗
Including selling your soul.
包括出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
I have a right to protect my sources.
我有权保护我的消息来源
You also have the right to remain silent.
你也有权保持沉默
The California Shield Law protects journalists
加州保护♥法♥保护
who want to keep their sources confidential.
想要对外保密消息来源的记者
And the Patriot Act doesn't.
但爱国者法案却并不如此
Now you can come with us and willingly answer some questions,
你现在可以跟我们走 并且自愿回答一些问题
or we can go through the proper channels.
或者我们可以走程序
While you wait in a holding cell
当你在警♥察♥局的隔间里等待之时
and every one of these other reporters
其他的每一个记者都会抢在你前边
gets ahead on the story.
进行报道
Fine. Bobby, call the office.
好吧 Bobby 给办公室打电♥话♥
Yeah.
恩
This way.
这边走
I have credible sources
我有遍布全球的可靠消息来源
all over the world that have never let me down.
从来没有出错
Well, our sources say that it's not the JLF.
我们的消息称JLF与这次袭击无关
Who? Couple of sleep-deprived cops on a wiretap?
谁说的 几个不睡觉去监听别人的警♥察♥
Just so you understand, this is a matter of national security.
你得明白 这件事事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
You willing to go to prison over this?
你想因此进监狱吗
I wouldn't be the first.
我又不会是第一个
Okay.
好
I understand your journalistic code of ethics.
我理解你们记者的道德准则
But don't let it stop them from getting their justice.
但是别让它们妨碍了这些人寻求正义
Who's your contact?
你的联♥系♥人是谁
There's a guy I've used for years.
有个人和我合作了很多年
Used to run relief through Somalia.
在索马里当救援工作的
He knows someone. I trust him.
他认识些人 我信任他
Need a name, Dana.
我们需要他的名字 Dana
Merle Jarvis.
他叫Merle Jarvis
But you don't find him.
但你找不到他
He finds you.
是他来找你
Let us worry about that.
不用你来操心
We'll see who can't find who.
让我们看看到底谁找到不到谁
What's up, Callen?
怎么了 Callen
Run the name Merle Jarvis for me.
替我查个叫Merle Jarvis的人
Look for any connections to Dana Steele.
看看有没有与Dana Steele的联♥系♥
Okay. I'll get it.
好 我来
Hey, guys, I got a lead on the meter maid car from the bombing.
同志们 我找到了条关于爆♥炸♥现场 那警车的线索
It wasn't easy. It's a salvage vehicle
还真不容易找 它是一辆废弃改装车
that shouldn't have even been on the road.
不该行驶在路上
Its chain of ownership leads to a mom-and-pop shop.
其所有权属于一家家庭经营的商♥铺♥
Quick Step Car Rental.
叫快步走汽车租赁公♥司♥
All right, thanks, Eric. Send us the address.
好 多谢了Eric 把地址发给我们
Just did.
已经发了
Okay, Merle Jarvis.
好 Merle Jarvis
He used to run Global Salvation Solutions,
他过去曾经经营国际救助组织
provides international relief in the Middle East.
在中东提供国际救援
Interesting.
有意思
There's no indication why he left the company.
没有迹像表明他为什么离开了公♥司♥
He's been off the grid since 2008.
自从2008年消失了踪迹
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表